lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Got a super crazy temp drop again today! What the hell is going on?
The wife does not want to test until I am one week late that seems really far away!

A week late would be forever! I managed not to test at all this time. AF showed and I didn't waste any tests! lol I hope AF stays away for you...

wow jury3! Very nice restraint! Dust for this month
:dust:

I see your temp went back up! Let's hope she stays that way :)

Oh punks! Your chart always leaves us in suspense! You have epic charts! Our chart looks pathetic so far as her bbt has been raised for past couple of charts so our rise looks lame. It did dip a but for ov tho so we r sure she ov'd as it pos opk n twinges etc. I am so not gonna miss charting once this finally works!

LOL! My temps drive me nuts and I always get these warnings from FF that they vary too much and I might not be temping right. But I temp at the same time everyday and in the each same way. I tried vaginal temping for one month since it was supposed to be steadier but they were just as crazy and it was such a hassle. I am right there with you about not missing the temping when it finally sticks!
On a happier note today is our 4 year legal anniversary! The wife still doesn't want to test but I am going crazy!

Caved and secretly tested! It was positive! Surprised my wife when she came home from work... Best anniversary present ever!

Yay. Congratulations. Have everything crossed for a sticky bean x

Thanks! I am not really feeling too much different, although stayed home from work sick yesterday and then slept like 5 hours. Having some nausea and heartburn when I do actually feel like eating and super tired. But other than that, I feel pretty much the same.
The psychic that I went to had said it would stick this month or last and when I told her about the chemical last month, she was sure it would work this month. I am just going to focus on not stressing and try to enjoy the happy feelings rather than worrying about the possibilities and statistics.

:dust:
for everyone! Here's hoping this is the sticky month for all of us!

YAY Punks! So excited for you! I am so glad it happened again right away for you :) I'm sure this one will be a healthy 9 month happy ending :)

We went to drs today and Gonna go in for a full blood profile of most things on cd21. Annoyingly we are cd22 today so we have to wait a month lol but will be good to be able to rule out any hormone imbalances or other medical stufffffff x

Awesome2- hope all goes well next month with blood tests, it can feel better to know exactly whats going on. Chances are everything will be fine, but if it turns out something is slightly off, at least they can give you answers with how to change it.

Doing ok here. Prob going to get Af in a few days, but I'm ok with that. Feeling hopeful for next time. Met with the doc earlier this week and I felt better after. She didn't see any reason with my labs that would indicate this is going to be a problem. Our donor's analysis is always great too, so I guess its just a matter of time. She offered a monitored cycle, but thinks since I am like clock work with my OPKs, we will arrive at the same day either way, just for a whole lot more money. I won't be lying to the clinic anymore either. So I think we are going to wait it out a bit longer monitoring ourselves. Thinking about adding royal jelly back in next time. And maybe baby aspirin, but haven't read enough about it yet.

I just got my cd21 results back today. They said my progesterone was 2.4 which indicates no O. However, I get positive opks and have a temp shift. I've been worried my temp didn't spike very much, but assume it might just be low. Surely the combo of opks and temp shift indicates O? Anyway, I have an appointment with my gyno on the 13th. Not only am I eating healthy, but I ordered royal jelly, spirulina, and maca root. Hoping all that helps my eggs get healthy and my hormones level out.

Jury- I'm stumped, I would have thought same as you. Did they give you any recommendations?

No, not yet. I meet with my doc on the 13th, so I guess we'll find out then. I have no idea....

Jury- if they really don't think you o'd they will prob suggest clomid. If its just that its low, maybe just progesterone supps. It can also be normal to gear up to o, and just not. A lot of people have a cycle like that or two a year. If they recommend clomid, it has good success rates with few side effects and is considered very safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->