lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

We dont either. We did back in beginning but it became tiresome and pointless. Now we whack a bit of conceive plus in there from boots and well if the cervix isnt doing its thing we cant exactly lasso it and reposition it any better

awesometwo-Yeah FF seems to think I O'd before I even got a positive opk...I disagree, but oh well! lol

laurac1988-I hope you figure out what's going on! I have heard of people bleeding in the middle of their cycles around O time, not sure if it's bright red or not though...

The bleeding has stopped and the opks seem to be darkening. Have to see what tomorrow brings I guess

We dont know whats going on with my OH chart. She had the dip and the positive opk bit now her temps havnt gone up :s

Maybe her body tried to ov and didn't quite make it? Keep OPKing x

Yeah that's what I said. We r under stupid amount of stress at moment so could be that
See what todays OPK brings I guess. Either way not getting donor back this month anyway

That used to happen to me all the time... Would get the dip then it wouldn't happen! Five days later it would. Our bodies are complicated machines...

Been charting for a year. It sods law happens the last chance before we relocate and have a hassle either travelling 4 hours to donor or find a new one lol x

So apparently neither me nor my wife have ovulated this month, unless my temp rises tomorrow and I have a 2 day fall back rise!! So annoying. Stress must have made our hormones fuck up in sync!

That's too bad, frig. My body used to play those tricks, that's why my Dr put me on 50 mg of clomid. That seemed to be enough to ensure I ovulated. But I understand not wanting to take anything either, it's just what worked for me. Fx for you both! I'd love to see you both pregnant at the same time. ;)

I had a great day yesterday. We got to see our lil one and the flickering of the lil heart beating 152 times a minute. It was awesome and made everything more real. We go to our Dr appt on Monday to get all the official results and have our first appt. :)

Yay thats exciting. Sure the weeks will whizz by

I am gonna see what tomorrow brings. I had a dip day 2 last month n stopped charting after that for 5 days which was high, so partly reassuring as may go up tomorrow but also frustrating. What will be will be x

Tynmeg-Good luck at your appointment! I'm glad things are looking good :)

awesometwo-That seems ridiculous that you both got positive opks but might have neither one O'd...what are the chances! Sometimes it takes a few days to really see a rise though, so there's still hope. Like tynmeg, I also need a boost to ovulate. I usually had a temp shift, but a lot of times it was a really slow one. Doc thought I probably had a weak O. This is my second month on clomid and things are looking much better. I'm up to 100mg though.

AFM-My last 2 days of temps are 98.6, which I usually only get one day that high and it's usually not until 8dpo. However, FF has changed my O date 3 times...I started with an O date on 14 before I even had a positive opk, then CD 15 (which is probably most likely) and now it changed it to CD 17...after my opks were already negative. So, in reality I'm probably either 4 or 5 dpo. Who knows. It will probably change it again tomorrow! lol

It has gone up thankgoodness. Currently 4am here so couple of hours earlier than usual but doubt it would go down that much in a couple of hours and I had 4 1/2 hours sleep :)

Jury, r u getting ne side effects to the clomid? I was concerned about the hormonal beast side of things x

Ooohhhh, you got crosshairs! I had to change mine to a different setting to get my O date correct lol

The side effects weren't too bad for me. The first month I had a bit of nausea and headaches. I took it before bed, so usually that didn't last long before I was asleep. The second month it wasn't as bad at all.

Yay for crosshairs lol

I hope this is your month. Everybody is getting pregnant :( Happy for everyone but it can be tough x

Oh my gosh, that is so true! On one of the other boards that I'm on, most of us have been on there since January. Three of them have gotten bfps in the last week or two! I'm hoping that means August is a lucky month for all of us! lol

I am at that point where I struggle to believe that I will ever get a BFP. Even though I know not is not an option

I completely understand. That's how I feel too. It will happen, we just can't plan when.

I completely understand that. I try to have hope, but sometimes I do find it hard to believe that it will ever happen...

It will happen. In the grand scheme of things, we haven't been trying for all that long, even though it feels like forever. And it doesn't help we don't have an endless supply of what we need. Due for AF next sat and then its game on again! Although my wife has said we can't inseminate unless I stop smoking, and she is serious... So... Looks like I have a week to build up the courage to put the patch on. I just know in my heart i need to be ciggarette free for this to take. No more of this "ill quit when I find out". I think it will take a few months for my body to heal, then I feel very optimistic about this taking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->