lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I think if we were just having alot of sex for a year then I would enjoy this process alot more lol

Stopping smoking will save your health and your wallet!

Agreed! Stopping smoking will be such a good thing for you! Also, it would be easier if we had unlimited access to sperm! lol

My wife has just got the darkest positive opk ever! Looks like she may be ovulating...she defo had 2 or 3 days of positive on day 11ish onwards tho

Jury- Do I remember reading you increased your dosage of clomid to 100mg? Was it because it wasn't a strong O at 50 or because you didn't get pregnant? I start clomid again next week. The pharmacy accidently filled my script for 100, but I'm supposed to take 50. I know this is aweful, but part of me just wants to take the 100. Although, I know with clomid more isn't always better. Once you find the dose that works to O, that's the dose you should be on. It's not good to be a nurse, we are the worst patients in the world! Not sure what to do. My wife said stick with the 50, and even though I know that's the right thing to do, I can't help but wonder about the 100.......

Lol Were you on it before? How much? I didn't get preggo on 50 and my prog was only 10.1 (15 is the goal for medicated). I could tell it worked to O better bc my chart looked better. Same this month...chart looks good, but still 10.1 for prog. If no preggo, I'm wondering if she'll up it again...

I was on 50 last time. I'm tempted to take the 100, but prob should follow my docs instructions, not that I want to. And if I don't put the patch on this weekend, my wife said we are canceling the cycle, which I don't want. So cranky or not patch is going on!

Gingmg-from my experience, stick to 50. The same thing happened to me...the pharmacy gave me 100 instead of 50, I thought I'd increase my chances and take it. Bad mistake, I over ovulated and my hormones messed up and it was a horrible TWW. I back to 50 and got preggos a cycle later. Just my experience...good luck with quitting smoking. I smoked for 18 years and decided to quit when we started the baby making process too. It was really hard but it can be done...one craving at a time...sometimes one minute at a time. ;)

Temp went up this morning so I tested...I've never even seen evap lines before. I'm so skeptical...

IMG_3420.jpg

Those look positive! How quickly did they come up?

Not sure, I wouldn't look at them until the timer went off lol It was only a 4 hour hold though bc I'd gotten up to pee after I temped this morning.

JURY!! I see lines on them all....omg I hope they are bfp!!! We got a line too but defo evap I think as was greyish blurry. Gonna retest tomorrow.

I think you might be up duff... X

I think those are positive hon. An evap looks different and you wouldn't get three within the normal time. Fingers crossed!

awesome-I hope it's nice and pink tomorrow!

Thanks ladies! I'm really scared of a chemical though. My prog was tested at 10.1 on 8dpo. Which means O, but I am on clomid so it really should have been higher. So, I'm very nervous and skeptical.

Can you get some progesterone to take?

Well for now u have a bfp. Just keep everything crossed it sticks. Go get a blood hcg n progesterone or something as if progesterone low they may give you progesterone tablets or something x

I thought about it. I was actually just looking up where I could buy it over the counter. Do you think it would hurt if I don't actually need it though?

It could make morning sickness worse, but otherwise I don't think so. Am not a doctor though! And there's a lot of debate about whether it's effective. But I'd take it again to get where I am now!

Actually, my Dr never checked my levels, just prescribed it after the iui, so I'm assuming it's no harm and he had me on 2x 400mg suppositories a day until 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->