lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I had a bfn at 9dpo...so it could still happen :)

Jury-congratulations! Those lines look really good. Sticky baby dust to you!
Awesome two-fx that ur BFP is coming. :)

Still bfn on internet sensitive cheapies. Think we r out this month but aint over til Af I guess! x

Thanks ladies!!!!

Awesome-I barely had lines on the internet cheapies at 12 dpo...you are still early, defo not out yet!

Jury, your ticker defo needs changing lol x

hahaha ah leave her be -- took me weeks before I felt comfortable changing anything from TTC to acknowledging that Spud was in there! It's very daunting!

Have you done more tests Jury? I couldn't stop testing at first!

Well she will hopefully be waiting 10 months at least to ovulate lol

Usually a good bit longer, especially if she breast feeds. But it just takes a while to feel comfortable with the BFP. Or at least it did with me, I see she's already changed her status. :)

We'd been trying 3 years when I got mine, so for a good while, it all felt surreal. Actually, it all still feels a bit surreal. That's probably not right. lol

Yeah I can imagine

Lol yep. I dont think there is much I don't know about breastfeeding. I do see women who have got pregnant quickly while breastfeeding though, especially once thr baby starts going for longer periods or if they r mix feeding! x

Lol I've considered changing it but I'm scared I guess...AF is due tomorrow/wed so I want to make sure she doesn't show. I think that will be a big relief. I'm having betas done today and wed, so I'll defo change as long as that all turns out ok.
I tested this morning and it showed up really quickly and is darker. So far I'm still preggo! Lol

I'm literally laughing out loud right now because I am all smiles for you! Very sticky bean vibes going your way!

Woop. I think I got another bfn today. I keep thinking I see the faintest of faint lines but then sometimes I look at it and It is white as day. Got line eyes I think. 12dpo today. My cycles range from 27-32 days. End of day 30 now, so should hopefully know in next day or two. Pretty much prepared for Bfn though. We r thinking about taking a break til January as we r going to be living in different cities for a while til my wife can move jobs. Hoping it will only be for 2 or 3 months max. We also want to get healthier n lose some weight etc. Never wanted to be one of those couples who has a break from TTC, I always wondered why they didnt carry on regardless, but after 8 months we feel drained from the, experience n so much stress in our life at moment!

Our donor is away September so gonna reassess each month I guess as everything is up in air at mo x

Awesometwo -- best decision myself and the wife ever made was to go for fertility treatment. We had enough for 1 round of IUI, which turned out to be 3 x as expensive as the clinic was willing to admit at first, but we ended up with the money when we needed it (very weird things happened to conspire to fund our IUI actually, including unexpected tax rebates and my laptop dying, which triggered a refund on it AND a repair because of the spectacular warranty I had) and we took on the first try.

And I remember once saying "What if it only took once and we never even tried?" So we tried, and now we're 10 weeks away from having a baby. It can happen. Our first appointment was August 2012.

I was 36 at the time and 37 now. My wife has premature ovarian failure, so we would have had to go hardcore IVF with her, even though she was more interested in carrying than I ever was.

And also, the breaks are so important. There were times over the years I thought I was losing my mind. Completely. And just having a month pass without temping every morning -- your waking thought every day matters to your sanity I think -- meant I destressed a lot. Spending a couple months eating well, working out and relaxing might do you a world of good.

All that said, your chart looks awesome. So you never know.

Awesome- I'm sorry. Sometimes a break can be a good thing. It was heavenly to get my period and not be sad. At first it felt long, but two months later and now CD 1. We are TTC again, but more importantly, I feel better, and am ready to face whatever these next 6 months may bring. Also, the patch is on, so at the very least I won't be guilt ridden this time.

Looked at your chart after writing, you are not out yet.

Yeah. My wife is having some hormonal problems too as has a brain MRI scan in a couple of weeks to check for pituarity gland tumor etc. Apparently they are quite common and mostly benign so fingers crossed. We r hoping as it can cause infertility that it will help our case to get NHS funded fertility treatment too. Gonna see what happens with everything this side of Christmas, as it will have been a year of trying then too

Thanks for the support. I know time out will be good, we had July off which was ok. I just feel so impatient sometimes, spesh being a midwife n surrounded by people apparently getting pregnant by looking at their partner. I kno it will be worth the wait but I dont want to wait lol

Know I am not out yet. It is only my first cycle of charting properly since I decided last min to have a go as happened to be ovulating when donor was due round n my wife wadnt. last month I temped every few days so I know it went down half way to coverline the day af started so will see what happens tomorrow and I kno my wifes has started while temps been up anyway. Essentially learned that af can turn up whatever symptoms or temp you have lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->