lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

awesome-Maybe you'll catch some luck and won't need to take a break :) If you do though, there is nothing wrong with that. I took a month (May) off just to focus on my own health and I felt much better after. It's an overwhelming process, sometimes it helps just to spend some time not so focused on it all.

P.S. It looks so weird that I have that bfp at the bottom of my sig...it doesn't register that it's mine...that has to be someone else's sig!

Awesome- I understand how work can be hard and you are seeing everyone else have what you want more than anything. But here is the flip side, I'm a PICU nurse and I don't see the same things you do and all that I will say about that is that I am okay waiting for it all to be right.

Awesome- Yes, if it is a tumor, those kind are mostly benign. Sounds like a lot going on. It's all going to be okay, even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

Ok..so I just got a faint line...i am not sure if it is an evap line and I only looked closely at 10 so dont think it came up quickly. Will retest tonight or tomorrow. Mostly thinking evap line x

Bfn tonight on internet sensitive cheapo. This mornings was on a superdrug (high st shop) early detection one. I am going with an official BFN though

This mornings https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test167478

I don't know what an evap looks like. How long does your test say to wait?

Do you have another for testing in the morning? I used FRERs and ICs and never had an evap, over 3 years of BFNs.

Been a bit obsessed with googling tonight and now convinced got a false positive or evap as quite a few have with superdrug test and wudda expected a line tonight too as held wee for 3 and a half hourssss x

How long did you hold with the first test? 3.5 hours doesn't seem very long. My first faint positives were with a 4 hour hold, then I held for 6.5 hours and they were darker. I also used a few different brands at once so I knew it wasn't an evap. Your line looks pink to me, how does it look in person?
I say get a FRER! Actually my best line with the first tests was a First Signal. I don't know if you guys have them over there, but I bought mine at Walmart for 99 cents...for being so cheap, I was amazed at how dark the line was compared to the internet cheapy and the FRER...

Hey

We have frer but they are one of the expensive ones. BFN today on another internet cheapie. Also feel crampy and temp gone down. Just awaiting AF now. Feel ok about it tho as the timing was terrible lol x

Ps. Jury, Just seen your signature. Congrats on progesterone level. That is a good number?!!! x

Hey, you never know! I was crampy and thought my temp was headed down...

Yeah, my progesterone was 10.1 when they tested it at 7dpo. It meant I O'd for sure, but it wasn't as high as they like to see on a medicated cycle. So, I was afraid it would still be low after bfp and I might need prog supplements. Luckily that's a good number and I don't need any!

Jury that's a great beta! Mine was 128 at 14 dpo and they said that was good enough they didn't need to check for doubling because it wouldn't have got that high if it wasn't!

Haha and now you get to go through what all those two week waits were training you for.... THE NEXT 8 WEEKS. lol

Lol I'm checking for doubling just for my own peace of mind...and I know! I have a countdown to oct 21st (12 week mark) on my phone lol

Yeah, man, it was the longest 8 weeks of my life. Even the 2nd trimester forum is less stressful than the 1st. Are you getting an early scan at all? I had an 8 week scan and it really helped to have that to look forward to, but also because seeing a strong heartbeat at 8 weeks means the likelihood of mc is very low.

And believe me, if you hang out in 1st trimester at all, you'll become obsessed with the likelihood of mc. 2nd trimester is all "what sex are you having?" and 3rd is "when will this baby be out of me?" but first is pretty much all "is this normal or is this a mc".

Try and make yourself busy for the next 8 weeks. Take extra work hours (so long as they're not strenuous tasks) or take up a new hobby. Become obsessed and watch all 15 seasons of ER. Just anything to retain your sanity. You think I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not.

Period showed with unpresidented avengence. I don't think I had a sticky egg, as I had a couple of pale lines but never got any darker! Feel fine about it though! Woulda been nice but bad timing. We are having a couple of months out I think to get healthier x

Awesome-Sorry AF showed :( what a b@$*#!

JD-My doc is supposed to call on Tues to schedule our first apt. I'm assuming that will include a scan. I want to make sure it's in the right place and looks ok! It should be the 3rd or 4th week in September.
I'm really hoping work will help distract my mind. I just started grad school too, so that should help!

this TWW is taking forever... but on the bright side im do for implantation starting yesterday the most common day is the 31st but says it common for 3 days before or after, been feel light twings for a few days now but today they are a little stronger on the lower right side.. at one point was a little sharp like a pin pricked me.. I hope this is my little seed making its self cumfy for 9 months :) here's to hoping, wishing and having faith!! but trying to not get to excited.. my boobs area bit soar but nothin major and my back started hurting in the lower region..

JD - I love your trimester analysis! You are sooo right, I only have experience with the first so far but I giggled as I read it because you couldn't have been more spot on. I'm 9 weeks today (Hooray!) and can't freakin wait for the next 3 to be over. I browse through the First tri forum sometimes to see if there's something I could learn...like "what you should eat", or "underwire bra", or "relief for constipation". I stay completely away from the "oh no, does this mean mc" kind of posts. There's been times that I've been driving myself crazy wondering what everything means and if there's something wrong, it would magnify my insanity if I read those posts. (Not that I don't feel for them, I absolutely do!) I'm so looking forward to the 2nd tri. :)
Jury - I hope your numbers double beautifully. I did the second beta as well for my peace of mind. FX for you and hopes for a sticky sticky lil bean!
Awesome - Boo to AF! I admire your outlook though. We decided to take a break once too, it's good for you! Enjoy your break, no sympton spotting gives you a sense of freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->