lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I am 29 and it took 5 cycles. Starting cycle 4 I began taking OTC progesterone cream and got a bfp but it didn't stick well and ended at around 5 weeks...and then cycle 5 stuck. Had to stay on the OTC progesterone until 16 weeks.

Congrats to all the BFPs :) I'm hoping we can join the club next cycle. 14dpo will be the last day of our holiday... Wukd be awesome to get a BFP in New York!

Thanks Jury and JD!!

JD did you try any medicated home insem cycles?

No, that option wasn't available to us. Also, we switched donors when we went with the clinic (from a friend to a clinic donor). So we don't know -- never got my friend's sperm tested, so it might have been him all along. That said, my ovulation was always tricky to predict and I suspect it often wasn't happening, or at least the eggs weren't mature.

first test at 10 DPO.. BFN! will wait another few days and try again.. still holding on to hope..

Def still early! Your not out til AF shows...

Indeed. Many of the ladies I know have not got BfP until 12/13DPO

Thx, going to wait till the 6th is AF doesn't show on the 5th... Keeping FX

72 hours no smoking. One hour at a time is the only way I can do this right now. Hopefully, in a few days it will get easier.

Good luck ging! It's such a good thing for you!

Went to the ER this morning as I was spotting. Got some bad news as the baby's heart has stopped. Just waiting now for my body to pass it naturally. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't need a d&c.

I'm so sorry tynmeg. My fingers are crossed for you... :hugs:

Tynmeg- I am so so so so sorry. (((((((((((( big hugs))))))))))

Hi everyone, mind if I join?

My partner and I just finished TTC for the first time. So exciting and nerve wracking all at once to now be in the TWW! We used a known donor and lets just say there was a lot of giggles. SWIM!! :spermy::spermy::spermy:

Now alternating between obsessing over online info on symptoms and trying to chill. Lol. I think I am 2-3 days PO. Had ovulation twinges on right side on day 14 and on left side day 15. 2 eggs??? I used soy isoflavones days 2-6 as I normally have a long cycle and we wanted to make sure I ovulated. Been experiencing low back pain, feeling emotional, tired and a feeling of fullness (maybe from contractions) in my uterus? Wondering if symptoms all from the soy still or in my head? Or maybe hopeful signs?

Would love to have some online buddies to ride through this exciting time with.

Much love and baby dust to you all :dust:

starting to wonder if im out.. today feeling a pain (kinda like the day after working out like soar) on the right side of my upper abdomen (not cramps, i usually get cramps) and my boobs aren't hurting as bad as they have been but still sore to the touch. I got BFN at 10DPO, AF is due in 2 days so just waiting to see if she shows, if she does't ill take a test the day after.. so maybe on the 6th (thats our anniversary a BFP would be the best gift ever) still holding on to hope. Went to BR and had light light pink on the paper for one swipe.. nothin after.. started feeling the twings on the left side just a bit ago.. *sigh*

Oh Tyn that really sad news. I hope you are both getting through it. Be strong :( xxxxx

Hopefulfairy. The first tww is the most obsessive wait everrr. As you start to experience every symptom under the sun and your period shows up, you stop symptom spotting as much and wait for the red witch. Especially the more tww's you have. Though hopefully not too many

Ash- hope you get a bfp x

Tynmeg, I'm so sorry for your sad news :hugs: I hope you can avoid a d&c and the additional pain that comes with it.

Congrats, ging... That's not easy! My wife has tried to quit four times since I've known her, and I know it's difficult! Hang in there; you'll be glad you did!

Still fx for you, AshNAmber! And you, too, Hopeful... I'm officially tww-ing now with you! This is my 2nd tww, and I'm determined to be less crazy ;) I feel good about our timing this time, too... So maybe this will be a thread full of BFP's soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->