lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Ging-I hope that's a good sign for you!!!

We had our first ultrasound today...we're having twins!

IMG_3481.jpg

Thank you!!!

ging-How's the no smoking going?

Punks-how are you feeling? Past the halfway point! Yay!

Ging-so glad it's getting easier :)

congratulations Jury!!! that's so exciting. I hope the 1st trimester is treating you well.

Finally getting over the all day sickness! So that is great and now the tiny punkin is quite active, which is fun!
Jury - I hope you 9 months are easy going :-D
JD - Almost done! So exciting! How are you feeling?

Oh wow, you're still feeling ill? How awful! I never got the magical 2nd trimester energy people speak of either.

I'm well. Had a dehydration spell and spent yesterday in hospital getting I.V. fluids. Spud wasn't as active as usual so I got worried -- turned out it was just dehydration and they fixed it quickly. Spud is now bouncing around like normal. We have the nursery done now, and I have less than 2 weeks at work left. Exciting times.

Oh no girls...I've been really hoping and looking forward to the 2nd tri, please don't crush my dreams lol 1st tri is kicking my butt...very tired, unmotivated to do anything, can't concentrate at work and I'm nauseous the majority of the day. So fun! lol I'll take it as long as it means the beans are ok lol

JD Glad you're better and the babe is ok :)

I'm so jealous you girls are feeling the babies move, I can't wait!

Oh no girls...I've been really hoping and looking forward to the 2nd tri, please don't crush my dreams lol 1st tri is kicking my butt...very tired, unmotivated to do anything, can't concentrate at work and I'm nauseous the majority of the day.

The only reason 2nd Tri sucked for me was getting used to the gestational diabetes diet and the hospital not telling me I was anaemic. It was still MILES better than 1st (well, 16 weeks was when my sickness ended). So far, I've liked 3rd the best. All the baby movements, the preparations, the end of work being near, the bump getting huge, it's all a lot of fun. Not sleeping great, but the end is in sight. :happydance:

Yeah, I was already scared of getting gestational diabetes or preeclampsia...my mom had one of each. With twins it's a higher chance so I'm definitely scared now! Before I was looking forward to the 3rd tri for the same reasons, now I'm assuming I'm going to be gigantic and very uncomfortable lol I'll make it through though. I'm just ready for the 1st tri to be over so I can relax a smidge and we can find out what they are! Well, and so I can finally feel them and really feel pregnant, not just fat lol

Honestly, while it was hard to get used to, I do not regret being tested and diagnosed for GD early. I was tested at 20 weeks and started insulin a week later. I did get an energy boost from that, and it would have been brilliant if they'd told me about the anaemia too (they told me at my 28 week appointment that my 15 week blood tests showed anaemia.)

How old are you Jury? I've noticed at the GD clinics I attend every couple of weeks that most of the women are 35+ (I'm 37 myself) with the odd 20 something woman looking very conspicuous. Age seems to be the best indicator.

As for finding out what sex the babies are (and honestly I probably would have if I was having two) -- coming from a team yellow mom -- try and wait a little. An awful lot of people seem to find out the sex at 16 weeks and end up surprised -- and for some, it's a horrible disappointment and they actually grieve the child they'd imagined while they're holding their new baby. I'd hate to start motherhood that way. Wait until they can tell you with certainty -- probably closer to 3rd trimester. (and don't set your heart on it either -- there's one woman in 3rd Tri having tantrums every time she gets a scan because baby hasn't cooperated and the ultrasound tech simply can't see the bits lol)

I'm 29, but my mom had all 3 of us in her early 20s...I'm thinking I need to make sure I'm eating healthy and going for walks everyday and maybe that will help. I'm also 60 lbs overweight, so I'm sure that doesn't help. The chance increases with twins too.

Yeah, we are trying to limit how many ultrasounds we get. Not sure how that is going to pan out since twins are considered high risk, but we'll see after talking to the ob and the midwives at the birthing center. I was thinking of trying to get a scan the week of Thanksgiving bc my mom will be in town, that would be 17 weeks. But I know it might now work out the way I want, so I'm not getting my hopes up! lol We also talked about waiting until 20 weeks, but we'll see. Like I said, I have to talk to both parties to see what kind of plan we are going to have.

Well here I am again back in the TWW.., hope this time is more promising...

Sorry ashnamber... fx'd for you for this cycle!

Well, I'm pretty sure my double dust was clomid lol My I will send all of it I can!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, I'm pretty sure my double dust was clomid lol My I will send all of it I can!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

if i could soak it all up lol I would!!! thanks love.. i hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->