lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Went to the ER this morning as I was spotting. Got some bad news as the baby's heart has stopped. Just waiting now for my body to pass it naturally. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't need a d&c.

I'm so sorry sweetie.. Sending lots of hugs your way!! :hugs:

Not feeling a lot today...morning sickness was pretty bad mon and tues, but hasn't been bad since. Pants are starting to get tight already but haven't gained anything...first ultrasound scheduled for the 19th! I can wait to see what's in there and make sure it's ok for the time being...

How's everyone else?

Good to hear. One week today no smoking. I'm an irritable mess with a crushing headache, but with every hour I don't smoke, I'm closer to this anxiety and splitting headache leaving, and I never want to have to do this again. I've done this too many times, I don't want to be here again. There is also the motivation that my wife will cancel our cycle if I pick up a cigarette. And I'm getting close to O, I'm ready to try again. Took clomid. Hoping for the best, but am prepared to be in this for another bunch of months.

I'm so proud of you! It's not the same, but I've been a soda drinker forever. I'd quit and start right back up. I quit for real this month when I got my bfp. I feel much better! Fewer headaches for sure. Keep up the good work, it will be worth it!

Well done on not smoking!!!!! You will save a fortune and have less wrinkles..n less chance of getting smoker cancers! My grandma got mouth and lung cancer and it was awful watching her die. If stopping smoking spares your family watching it happen then this hard work will be worth it x

10DPO here... BFN yesterday (wasn't planning to test early but i caved lol)... not feeling overly optimistic this cycle... But I'd love to be proven wrong :)

How's everyone else holding up?

We r taking at least this month out if not longer with no temping or anything. It is quite nice in a way but can't wait to be back on tww x

I had almost AF like cramps and some lower back pain that I only get when AF starts. Increased cm. That was it. My boobs hurt but no more than they always do before AF.

The lower back pain was the main thing that was abnormal for me. 11dpo I told myself if temp went up on 12dpo I'd test bc that had never happened. It jumped up so I tested...

will be in the TWW either today or tomorrow... only the OPK can tell me lol

AshNamber- good luck! I'm dying to test, but still too early. Sigh

FX for you ladies... :happydance:

CD1 for me, so I'll be joining you guys soon <3

AshNamber- good luck! I'm dying to test, but still too early. Sigh

Thanks Hun... Right now the only thing i been dying to pee on is OPKs lol

Keeping my FX for you and sending loads of baby dust :)

Had spotting on 7dpo and a tiny bit on day 8. Nothing since, today is 9dpo. I'm crawling on the ceiling.lol. I'm going to be extra disapointed if it doesn't mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->