lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Haha Jury, I saw your ultrasound profile pic before reading what I have missed and I just shouted to my wife that Jury is having twins lol. Eeek fingers crossed you have a smooth ride!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else xxxxxx

Haha Jury, I saw your ultrasound profile pic before reading what I have missed and I just shouted to my wife that Jury is having twins lol. Eeek fingers crossed you have a smooth ride!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else xxxxxx

LOL Thanks!

Yeah everyone already asks lol how did that happen? Where's the sperm from? Did you do ivf? People are so nosy! Lol

Just tell them it was "magic" jury :)

We're getting close to ov here. Today's OPK
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/930009A3-952A-479A-8691-6D568A519FCC-3870-0000021F3679B191_zps7ac6f15e.jpg

Congrats on the twins Jury!
laura - getting close to Ov :)

I had two insems yesterday and the day before (got my +ve OPK on both days) but I'm thinking about finding another donor - this time the donor only produced about 1 mil or less and by the time I mucked around and got it into the syringe etc. it was way less than that. I'm feeling that my chances are pretty low this month as a result and not sure how patient I can be. Kind of bumming me out. You'd think I'd be use to this already seeing it's been 14 months so far that I've been trying :(

Hi ladies! My wife and I are in our 3rd month TTC #1... Today I am 7dpo and we are also doing at home AI. This has been a rough experience so far!!! But af is due the 29th and I feel hopeful this is our month! Boobs have been killing me,backs been hurting both since 5dpo.
What are your symptoms ladies?!?

I had two insems yesterday and the day before (got my +ve OPK on both days) but I'm thinking about finding another donor - this time the donor only produced about 1 mil or less and by the time I mucked around and got it into the syringe etc. it was way less than that. I'm feeling that my chances are pretty low this month as a result and not sure how patient I can be. Kind of bumming me out. You'd think I'd be use to this already seeing it's been 14 months so far that I've been trying :(

14 months oh my?!? That seems pretty patient to me! Same donor? Does he have kids already, or do u know his guys are good swimmers!?

I wouldn't worry too much about how much he's producing, that doesn't mean there aren't lots of sperms in there. Our donor never really produced that much. Plus, when they do it back to back like that it tends to be less.

hey moms2 sore boobs = good sign :)

my donor's SA test came in fine/in range, not amazing but good. he has children...and apparently for my age my eggs are in good shape and I ovulate, tubes are open etc. I've had all the fertility and hormone tests done including AMH, antral follical count etc.....

so uggggggggggg I have no idea what the problem is.

One thing for sure it's frustrating grrrrrr

quick question do you girls use a catheter on the end of your syringe to get the insem closer to the cervix? I'm thinking maybe its getting lost up there and not making its way to the right place....

Cmonbfp I just moved on to cycle 9, so I know how frustrating it is, especially when everything checks out fine!

quick question do you girls use a catheter on the end of your syringe to get the insem closer to the cervix? I'm thinking maybe its getting lost up there and not making its way to the right place....

We do not use a catheter... Just a 10mm syringe. My wife who is a nurse swears she knows just where it is and gets it right there... So idk. It feels every month like everything should happen right.... But I know we are new to the process!
I will be here rooting for you!!! CmnBFP!!!!! That must be even more frustrating knowing everything should be working Aok. My dr (who is awesome) also told us to not worry a bit on the amount, there's millions of swimmers in there!!! FX

I moved on to injectables. Start today. Never thought I would find myself here, but here I am. Onwards and upwards.

Injectables worked for us on the first try and we'd been trying unmedicated for 3 years. Hope it does the trick for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->