lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

JD- thanks. I hope so too. Because of my age I have now officially met infertility criteria. Which is bitter sweet, but at least insurance will cover everything, which is a huge relief, even IVF if we need it. It's hard to know if we are jumping the gun too soon, but after 8 failed IUIs, it seems like this is the next step. Maybe if we were trying at home unsuccessfully, 8 wouldn't seem too long, but they would never have let a heterosexual couple continue with IUIs after 8 of them. They'd be onto IVF at that point. Statistically, if a couple is going to get pregnant with IUIs, it happens within the first few. After that, odds go down. They actually have brought this up to us, but I don't want to go down that road until we have done this a bunch of times first. I have mixed feelings about all of this, but we are both ready to move on. I know there is still a chance this isn't going to work, but I'll take the gamble. Its hard to even admit it and write it down. I haven't told anyone in my real life, its just too hard to say out loud. I so wanted this to happen other ways, but its not in the cards for me. I guess we were spared the heartache of doing this at home for even longer, because apparently my body isn't going to do this without help. So, here we are....

10 DPO tomorrow and Its killin me I want to POAS. Lmao!! Trying really really hard to fight the urge!! Lol

Hi ladies just sending you all loads of HUGS.

I'm 7DPO and not feeling hopeful again this month :( but I guess it's too early to tell anything.

Went to a BBQ yesterday and was around loads of kids it made me so happy and so sad.

Today I've been looking on Knowndonor for a new donor. I'm starting to think it could be my donor not me as all my tests have checked out well.

Has your donor every been tested? Our donor has 2 kids already, so we didn't have him tested. We had called at one point and if I remember right it was only about $100. I know it's a lot of work looking for a new donor, so maybe that would be an option.

13DPO AF due today.. was pink and brown DC yesterday soo hoping and praying that is was IB and not the witch warning me she will be here today.. guess ill know soon enough..

Fx ladies!

We are 5/6dpo today and Amy had some very light pink spotting. Literally two wipes and it was gone.

FX for y'all Laura!! Finally!!! I've been waiting to read y'all were in the TWW!!

So far no AF just light light pink or brown dc mainly brown and it seems to be getting less and less... According to my calendars tomorrow ill either be 1 day late or AF is due and today makes 2 days of spotting and I really can't think of when I've ever one that.. Usually spot one day then start or spot early on in the day then start later.. Trying really hard not to get my hopes up

if AF stays away today ill test in the AM.. keeping FX been brownish and light light pink this will be day 3 if it stays that way all day..

Thanks sweetie... I hope she feels better soon :( I hate that feeling

Indeed. I hope she feels better or it turns into MS and gets worse. It seemed to ease off yesterday but is back with a vengeance today

lol.. its aweful to wish it gets worse. but for good reason I think that's the only time I wish I was feeling sick I would be sick with pride lol.. right now still no AF still just seeing brownish pink and have really mild cramping.. keeping FX for both of us!

Everything crossed that the witch stays away for us both xxx

That would be a dream come true, but we shall wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->