lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

How's it going ladies?

The 2wwis the worst time ever! We are 7/8dpo and going nuts

She peed on a test yesterday (at 6/7dpo) and got this. Now we're not testing for a few days so we can confirm if it is the start of something wonderful or a nasty Evap

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/82b4ca711b83cb7f87901ee5845210d9_zps31896b48.jpg

I can barely see it! Fx'd for you!!!

I'm glad I'm not going nuts. Just hopeful that it turns into something

looks like were trying AGAIN this month!! 2 AF's 1 month.. so this will be the one to get it! :)

I'm so sad and frustrated with this cycle. I just want to bleed and get it over with. I've had positive OPK's that disappear in hours, all kinds of fertile CM and CP, no ovulation... It's CD19, and I've just about had it. I keep getting donations (we've had three this cycle, dispersed all over the place due to the positive OPK's that keep popping up then going away) only to have them totally wasted.... it's gross, and it's annoying, and it makes me feel like my body is totally messed up, and like I'm going to drive our donor crazy.

And I know it's normal to have a weird cycle once in awhile, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Sigh.

Sorry, just needed to blow off some steam. I'm honestly so done with this month. And I was so hopeful, too :growlmad:

Maybe "AF" (or anovulatory bleeding or whatever it will be) will just show up early so we can start over.

I'm so sad and frustrated with this cycle. I just want to bleed and get it over with. I've had positive OPK's that disappear in hours, all kinds of fertile CM and CP, no ovulation... It's CD19, and I've just about had it. I keep getting donations (we've had three this cycle, dispersed all over the place due to the positive OPK's that keep popping up then going away) only to have them totally wasted.... it's gross, and it's annoying, and it makes me feel like my body is totally messed up, and like I'm going to drive our donor crazy.

And I know it's normal to have a weird cycle once in awhile, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Sigh.

Sorry, just needed to blow off some steam. I'm honestly so done with this month. And I was so hopeful, too :growlmad:

Maybe "AF" (or anovulatory bleeding or whatever it will be) will just show up early so we can start over.

Awe Hun.. That just made me sad I wis I was close enough to give you a hug :hugs:: I know it's hard and up setting.. I tried to have a baby for a year about 4 years ago.. It broke my heart every time AF showed up.. I know some ladies on here if read tell other some have been trying for this long or that long.. To me the duration of how long you have been trying doesn't matter because it all hurts. Just remember here your not alone.. :hugs:

Sigh.

Awe Hun.. That just made me sad I wis I was close enough to give you a hug :hugs:: I know it's hard and up setting.. I tried to have a baby for a year about 4 years ago.. It broke my heart every time AF showed up.. I know some ladies on here if read tell other some have been trying for this long or that long.. To me the duration of how long you have been trying doesn't matter because it all hurts. Just remember here your not alone.. :hugs:

:hugs:

Thank you. I needed that. Still no ovulation. OPK's are negative. Fertile CM has disappeared. Fairly certain I'm not going to ovulate this cycle. Haven't had an anovulatory cycle since I've been charting, so this is new to me.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm cut out for this. I can handle AF coming after a normal cycle, but stuff like this makes me wonder if there's something really wrong with me. And that will keep me up at night. Rawr. I'd like to go to the midwife for some peace of mind, but she told me to come in after six months if nothing has happened.

Debating something like Vitex. I suspect there might be something up with my progesterone, since I spot for several days before AF every month. Lately it's been starting at 12DPO, which is okay, but I've had cycles where it's started very early.

IDK.

I just don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time.

Hey, I had trouble with OPKs going positive, then negative, then positive, and then maybe/maybe not anything happening.

I did have some success with Soy Isoflavones. Enough that I got decisive ovulation anyway. I'm not sure if it was ultimately immature eggs on my part, or our donor, but in the end, I didn't conceive until we did IUI with donor sperm and lots of hormones. But I know our OPKs became more decisive and my temps became more obvious with the soy isoflavones.

Have you tried them at all?

Wow J.D. You are almost term! Time goes so quick x

Fast and slow, it seems to vary a lot! A day can crawl, but suddenly 2 weeks have passed. lol Getting awfully excited. I just want to meet the baby now!

2 Moms you could try a progesterone creme supplement - I did 2DPO for the past 3 cycles (I'm giving this one a miss) but it really helped my cycles and lengthened my luteal phase as well as my follicular phase (which is a good thing because I was O too early on CD10.

JD - so interesting that it was the medicated cycle that worked for you with IUI. I've been contemplating doing that recently as nothing else seems be working.

I'm 15DPO today haven't done a HPT yet because it does feel like AF is about to arrive but if she doesn't I will do one tomorrow.

I was feeling super super bummed out about probably being out this month but as long as I don't take a HPT and Af hasn't arrived I can still live in hope that I am preggy this month!!!!!!

I've been investigating new donors... it's not a fun process...

Hey, I had trouble with OPKs going positive, then negative, then positive, and then maybe/maybe not anything happening.

I did have some success with Soy Isoflavones. Enough that I got decisive ovulation anyway. I'm not sure if it was ultimately immature eggs on my part, or our donor, but in the end, I didn't conceive until we did IUI with donor sperm and lots of hormones. But I know our OPKs became more decisive and my temps became more obvious with the soy isoflavones.

Have you tried them at all?

This is only our third cycle, and I had no issues with the OPK's before now. They always showed positive around the time of O, went negative right after, accompanied by a temp rise. I'm going to give it another cycle or two, maybe try something like Vitex, then maybe move on from there if I'm not seeing good things happening. I've heard great things about the soy, though; it's definitely on my list!

2 Moms you could try a progesterone creme supplement - I did 2DPO for the past 3 cycles (I'm giving this one a miss) but it really helped my cycles and lengthened my luteal phase as well as my follicular phase (which is a good thing because I was O too early on CD10.

I've considered that, also. I think I may have something going on with my progesterone. I spot for 3-6 days before AF every cycle. Lately, it hasn't started until 12DPO, so no big deal, but in the past, it's started earlier. The later I O, the earlier it starts, it seems. Seems indicative of a progesterone problem.

What creme do you use, and what's your dosage? How do you do it?

Hi ladies, my wife and I are in the tww and I thought I would say good luck to everyone!

2moms I got the progesterone creme from Wholefoods I'll check on the brand... I was just doing 1 pump per day and actually using it vaginally because its suppose to absorb better that way...

Finally made it to the tww this cycle!! Suuuuper positive OPK's for two days, and a nice temp rise this morning. Phew, that was a long time coming! Not holding out much hope for this cycle, due to the late O... only got one donation that will matter, and I feel like when I o late, my body goes batshit. Hoping I don't start to spot 4 DPO, like I'm fearing. But only time will tell. Anything can happen, right? :). Just happy there's an end in sight, one way or another!

Jd- any day now. Best of luck. Let us know how you are doing once you are settled.

2moms FX for you.
I'm in the TWW as well 11DPO. My O did feel pretty strong with the soy I got 2 insems in, one was def better than the other no symptoms at all...so we'll see. I'm tempted to test but I'm scared to get a BFN because its so discouraging...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->