lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Me and my wife are also in the dreaded tww it's killing me I'm trying to stay busy but it's hard I'm only 2 do hoping for the best good luck to everyone

J.D.-She's precious! I hope you are all healthy and doing well :) Congrats!!!

AF got me this morning. Blah!
Feeling pretty down about my situation I've been ttc for 14 months now :( not even one BFP :(

Cmon- I'm sorry, I know it stinks. Keep your chin up, its going to happen. I just believe that, but unfortunately we can't choose when or how.

Well just starting my TWW... not sure how hopeful I am we only got one AI in this month and that was the night before last.. Sooo here we go

Ash- well it does really only take one after all!

It was simply amazing.. After wanting to pull my hair out and cry and call it all off and just run away it turned out so beautiful... I had so many ppl ask me who made my dress and did I have it specially made for me and I was asked a few times who my wedding planner was and was proud to say we did it all our self.. My friend was like ash you had a smile on your face the whole night.. It was just all n all a great time.. We wrote our own vows and amber made me cry like a big ole baby.. And we went to Vegas for our honeymoon and a very nice time we relaxed and did a lot of site seeing :)

Good here. Sitting out this cycle, looking for a new donor. Good luck this cycle.

Roll on new year when we are back in the game!!! My wife is starting meds to lower her prolactin levels so hopefully thats all we need x

I hope that's all you need too! Good luck!

Congrats jury, a boy and a girl! That's wonderful! How are you feeling?

Thanks! I just hope our next ultrasound has the same result lol I'm feeling ok. I was miserable up until about 14 weeks. The nausea isn't as often now, but my gag reflex is stronger. Lots of pulling muscles in my stomach from all the growing and stretching. Lower back pain is starting...other than that I'm doing ok! lol Loving my growing belly though and I'm feeling more and more movement. Just can't wait to start feeling distinguishable kicks! Thanks for asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->