lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

12 DPO no AF cramps yet.. :witch: is due tomorrow or next day.. Have not taken a HPT.. Trying not to

YES!

I've been looking for a lesbian thread!

Hi there - mind if I join? My wife and I have been together for a little over 10 years and we're trying for our first. I'm planning on carrying. It's been stressful because we're using donor sperm so we don't have the luxury of inseminating every day for the week leading up until ovulation. Last month we got the timing alllllll wrong but this time we were pretty much spot on with inseminating (I think) 12 and 24 hours prior to ovulation. Currently I'm at 6dpo.

Welcome Savasanna

:dust: :dust: Sending you loads of baby dust :dust: :dust:

I'm 13DPO trying to wait to see if I'm late before taking a HPT.. i'm pretty well with the wait better then I thought.. I think it's because do to timing and all that good stuff I know the 1 AI we got in more then likely didn't take

:hi: Can I join you ladies? I need the support of some other lesbians. My DW and I are are TTC #1 and are currently in our 3rd TWW. I'm only 3dpo. This cycle I took FertileCM and EPO supplements for the first time. Also, we used Pre-Seed and used fresh donor speed for the first time. Needless to say, I'm SUPER hopeful but trying to not let it get out of hand. O:)

Good on all of you for waiting so long to take a test. I was thinking about taking one preliminary test on Saturday, although I know at 9dpo it's almost guarenteed to be negative. My sister in law is visiting until Saturday though and I just thought it'd be so cool to get a positive while she's here.

I've kind of had my heart on testing Saturday so I'll probably do that and then not take another test until Wednesday the 4th when I'd be 13dpo. My cycle isn't always exact to the day so I have a hard time figuring out when my period is actually due.

Soprano - I'd love to hear more about your experience using live sperm. If this doesn't work we've talked about talking to my wife's brother.. but we both have mixed feelings about that. Hopefully that's not a conversation we have to have though!

Hi, not lesbian, hubby and I happily married but thought I'd drop in while perusing the boards just to say due to problems with hubby we had to conceive via the at home insem method, but using his sperm. Timing was the hardest thing but once we got it, we got it! Took 7 months but only tried 3 times in that 7 months. Now 6 months pregnant and loving it, so it's a great method which does work well (normal method was never going to work for us!) Tips? Mixed the sperm with 1ml of conceive plus in the syringe, legs in air for an hour after,I swear both of these helped.

Savasanna - the hardest part of using fresh donor sperm is coordinating your donor coming to your house at the right time. Luckily, ours is a very good friend who lives close. So it wasn't that difficult. DW stood outside the guest bedroom door where he was making his deposit into an Instead cup. He knocked when he was ready, we added some Pre-Seed to it, and I slid the cup in. Left it in overnight. We did this twice during this cycle.

M Knight - congratulations!!!

On the month you were successful you only did one insem?

Really light brown spotting today saw really light pink once this morning... Not really having af cramps but some pressure on my lower left side.. Will see how tomorrow goes.. If she still a no show will test Saturday at 15DPO, 2days late

Well - I've started to feel some definite period type cramps.. which makes me really nervous. I'm still a bit early to be feeling these (I'm 8dpo right now) but.. it's just discouraging.

Sometimes.. I kind of hate ttc..

Oh Well Just what i knew.. :witch: finally showed up for the party.. on to the next

That's ok.. I wasn't very hopeful that cycle anyway.. Hopping for a more promising one this go round

Iv been reading up on pre seed and read some awesome results.. We want to use it this cycle.. I just want make sure we use it right to its max benefit. I was thinking place some of it in and around my area :shy: and then maybe pull some through the syringe then pull the baby juice then a bit more pre seed... Is this to much? Any input ladies?

AshnAmber - Sorry about :witch:

We tried Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle. We put it inside me then in the softcup that held the baby gravy. Only 7 dpo right now, but maybe that's what will make the difference this cycle!

Speaking of 7 dpo, I'd like to share my symptoms (as of today and yesterday):

-low abdomen (I'm talking right above my pubic bone) dull cramping
-some pain over my left ovary (I ovulated from this side too)
-really REALLY bad gas. Clear the room bad. Thank goodness I was off work for a few days for thanksgiving
-a weird sharp pain that lasted for a few seconds yesterday afternoon throughout my whole abdomen
-yellow-tinged cm early this afternoon; got darker and eventually went to brown this evening. Could this be implantation bleeding? I never spot this early before AF

Could I get a :bfp: for Christmas?

If that's IB then I think you should be able to test at 10 DPO... But I try so hard not to test till AF is late

I know! I vowed I wouldn't test till AF was late. But I don't know if I'll be able to resist! DW wanted to go buy a FRER tonight but I talked her down. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->