lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I used pre seed for 2 cycles then switched to conceive plus for the last 3 cycles. I personally liked the conceive plus better but only cause it was less slippery. With both though I found that it was easiest to only put the lube in the soft cup. Otherwise it was too slippery to put the soft cup in.

I know! I vowed I wouldn't test till AF was late. But I don't know if I'll be able to resist! DW wanted to go buy a FRER tonight but I talked her down. :laugh2:

Lol.. Yea it does get hard specially when your having all the symptoms... At least try to wait till 10 DPO..

I got so tired of seeing BFNs that it was easy for me to resist... AF isn't due till the 27th this month so I really kinda wanna test Christmas morning just to see.. But I don't wanna be crushed all Christmas Day if its a BFN

I used pre seed for 2 cycles then switched to conceive plus for the last 3 cycles. I personally liked the conceive plus better but only cause it was less slippery. With both though I found that it was easiest to only put the lube in the soft cup. Otherwise it was too slippery to put the soft cup in.

I've never used soft cups.. I thought about it.. But then I thought I'd get it stuck in me :rofl:

I know! I vowed I wouldn't test till AF was late. But I don't know if I'll be able to resist! DW wanted to go buy a FRER tonight but I talked her down. :laugh2:

Lol.. Yea it does get hard specially when your having all the symptoms... At least try to wait till 10 DPO..

I got so tired of seeing BFNs that it was easy for me to resist... AF isn't due till the 27th this month so I really kinda wanna test Christmas morning just to see.. But I don't wanna be crushed all Christmas Day if its a BFN

Yeah. I totally get that. I got real tired of :BFN: too. Things just feel so different this time. But it could also all be in my head.

I've never used soft cups.. I thought about it.. But then I thought I'd get it stuck in me :rofl:

Yeah it kinda feels like you'll get it stuck when you first try it. But Softcups were invented for periods so women use them all the time. I used regular old lube and practiced with a couple before I ovulated. Putting one leg up on a chair or something helps too.

It's crazy how our own bodies can be so mean an trick our self's into thinking we are pregnant or feel all kind of different things... The one month we didn't try because of our wedding I got AF on our honeymoon and I felt nothing at all I knew AF was gonna come because of my chart but other than that I had no symptoms.. Now every month we TTC I feel and notice everything from cramp to my bb's hurting.. I was like wow that's crazy :wacko:

I agree with punks...I did use preseed though. I tried putting it around the rim up the cup and it was hard to get it in the hole that way lol I put some around cervix anywhere from 0-30 min before inserting cup. I would put a little bit of preseed in the syringe before sucking up the sperm so that when we squeezed it back out, it kind of cleaned out the extra guys that get stuck in the tip. The cycle we got preggo though, our donor put the donation directly in the soft cup. I did not use any extra preseed in the cup bc it would spill out sometimes. I still put it by my cervix first though.

Punks-How are you!?! Getting close!

Punks-How are you!?! Getting close!

Almost Done!!! and thank goodness cause I am very ready to be done! I love my tiny punkin but being preggy was just not for me, since I turned out to be rather unlucky when it came to pregnancy issues like morning/all day sickness and what not. I am doing alright now, just really uncomfortable at this point.

Getting the final cleaning and prep work done for our homebirth. Super excited for the actual birth, I think it will be amazing. My wife is crazy excited to finally be able to hold the baby, she has been getting a wee bit jealous lately that I get to spend all the time with the munchkin.

How are you feeling?

I tested this morning and it was neg - but I'm at 11dpo so I'm trying to tell myself that it's still early and I'm not completely out yet.

I've been having some cramping, but I've read that sometimes you cramp when you're first pregnant so who knows. I've definitely had more gas than I usually have, and I'm wondering if the cramps are maybe from that?

It's such an emotional roller coaster. I go from completely convinced that I am pregnant to thinking I don't have a shot and back every 15 minutes throughout the day. I just want this so so much..

Ah well.. one way or another we'll find out this week..

Almost Done!!! and thank goodness cause I am very ready to be done! I love my tiny punkin but being preggy was just not for me, since I turned out to be rather unlucky when it came to pregnancy issues like morning/all day sickness and what not. I am doing alright now, just really uncomfortable at this point.

Getting the final cleaning and prep work done for our homebirth. Super excited for the actual birth, I think it will be amazing. My wife is crazy excited to finally be able to hold the baby, she has been getting a wee bit jealous lately that I get to spend all the time with the munchkin.

How are you feeling?

Sounds like we were in the same boat! I was sick all the time. It has finally started to slow down. With twins the sore back and exhaustion are still there though. Not sure how long I'll be able to work. So excited for you! I wish we could still do a home birth...I'm sure it will be a great experience!

AF finally gone.. now just waiting on O.. Will start OPK's CD10

Hey everyone - does anyone have any info on LH surges before your period?

I (stupidly) took an opk this morning (because I didn't want to be disappointed with another hpt negative, but.. well.. I'm weak and wanted to test something) and it came back positive. Not blazing positive like it did when I ovulated - but both lines were definitely the same color/darkness/thickness.

But - I'm cramping at the same time.

So, is it common to have an LH surge right before your period? Or.. is this, dare I say, a good sign? (My period is due on Thursday, I'm 12 dpo right now.)

Welp - there goes my productivity for the day!

Could be a very good sign! LH test strips also pick up HCG...I cramped for several days around when AF was due when I got my bfp...so that doesn't mean anything. I say test with the real deal.

You can have an lh surge before your period, but an LH test strip will also pick up hcg

Hi ladies - Can we talk about sperm banks for a minute?

My partner and I were using Pacific Reporductive Services, however, due to the price we can no longer afford to work with them. So we're looking into some of the more affordable options. I've been doing some research on Cryos NY and was wondering 1. has anyone used them; or 2. what your sperm bank experiences have been?

Thanks - I'm feeling particularly dicouraged today. I can't believe we have to start this whole process over again..

Have you considered a known donor? I know ladies have used the known donor registry website...
We had a known donor so not sure about the sperm bank route.

Have you posted here? There are more active people on there, I bet someone could help you https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...dering-home-insemination-donor-sperm-949.html

Savasanna- I think you will find most lesbians on here using known donors and doing AI at home. My wife is not comfortable with that, so it's not an option for us. We used California cryobank, mostly because they are the biggest and have multiple offices, one being not too far from where we live so we don't have to pay for shipping every month because I pick it up and drive it to the clinic. They also had free storage for 3 years when you bought 10 vials. This whole process is expensive enough, so we were trying to cut costs wherever we could. Are you using ICI sperm and doing this at home? Or going to a clinic for IUIs? I know a lot of people in real life who tried at home with ICI sperm and were unsuccessful. I would say most people I know doing IUIs got pregnant within the first 1-6 months. We are not one of them and are still trying, but that's a whole different story. If you and your wife/partner are ok with a known donor, it definitely would be much less expensive.

OMG!! I'm losing my mind!!! I had the darkest OPK yesterday that I think I ever have had along with a crap ton of EWCM and of course my DW didn't want to do another AI.. I'm so happy I did it the night before.. But what the hell is going on!!!! My temp dropped again this morning.. I'm so freakin confused.. In all the months that i'v been trying I'v NEVER had this happen!!!

How are things going for you AshnAmber?

Thanks for the known donor resources. I had no idea a registry like that existed! We were going to try an IUI this month using Pacific Repro Services but.. we talked to my wife's brother and he agreed to be our donor! Very exciting. So we've inseminated the past two days and I *think* I'm ovulating today. Not sure though bc my temp didn't do the normal ovulation day dip.. but I also have a slight cold so that could have an effect on my BBT.

Here's hoping for a temp spike tomorrow!

So this is me and my DW's fourth cycle TTC and our second one with fresh donor sperm. As many of you with a known donor know, it is difficult to line up schedules around your ovulation. This month we inseminated on CD10. I usually ovulate on CD12. It's now CD14 and 1 or 2 DPO (don't know for sure as I didn't use OPKs and wanted to try tracking it with just BBT; plus we only were able to do the one insemination and I didn't want to bother). I really wanted to get at least one more insemination in this cycle but it just couldn't happen.

For the last two days I've had TONS of CM, way more than usual. I'm hoping it's because of supplements I've started taking (L-Arginine, EPO, and B-complex) as well as being very conscience of staying hydrated. My CM was watery and more present than usual on the day we inseminated (using Pre-Seed and SoftCup) but was more plentiful and more egg-whitey the following two days. Do you think it's possible for it to work this way? All the other cycles we've done at least two inseminations and they were the day before I O'd and the day of. Then again, I didn't get pregnant from those cycles so maybe doing it different this time will be the key. :?:

Also different this cycle: I've been taking a baby aspirin every day (I've heard it helps with blood flow to the uterus and can therefore aid insemination) and I've been drinking two cups of Female Toner herbal tea by Traditional Medicinals which contains raspberry leaf (also good for the uterus).

What do y'all think? Could I get a :bfp: this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->