lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Soprano - you still have a shot this month if you inseminated on CD10 and ovulated on CD12. I personally don't use my CM as a sign of anything because it's so subjective. Plus, I've had months where I've had a lot of CM before and haven't been pregnant so I don't really think it necessarily means anything.

If you're tracking your BBT have you had the post ovulation spike yet?

Question for folks who have used OPKs - how long have your positives stuck around for? I'm on day 4 getting positives (day three getting BLARING positives) and I'm just curious if that's normal.

Savasanna,

I had a rise in temp yesterday morning, but that temp wasn't super accurate bc I'd been awake for two hours tossin and turning. Big spike in temp this morning though, and I had ovulation pain and bloating last night. Maybe I ovulated on CD13? I'm so unsure. I wonder if it could still work if I inseminated on CD10 and ovulated on CD13?

When I do OPKs I sometimes get positives for three days, but usually just two. Maybe it means you're SUPER fertile! :)

That would be fabulous. haha. I think my cycle is all sorts of messed up. I get ANOTHER blaring positive opk today (so that makes 5 days of positive opks/4 days of blaring positives) which just doesn't make sense. It's annoying because my brother in law doesn't live around me so we can't keep inseminating. My first blaring positive was on Thursday and we inseminated Thursday, Friday and Saturday - but I still haven't ovulated yet. Wtf. Where's the damn egg??

Hopefully I ovulate today/tomorrow so Saturday's insemination could cover it.

I read live sperm can last 3-5 days so you still have a shot this month. I've heard that restless sleep can effect your BBT, but honestly I haven't noticed a huge difference on mine. If you saw a temp spike of more than .5 degree it's probably the progesterone and not from tossing and turning.

That would be fabulous. haha. I think my cycle is all sorts of messed up. I get ANOTHER blaring positive opk today (so that makes 5 days of positive opks/4 days of blaring positives) which just doesn't make sense. It's annoying because my brother in law doesn't live around me so we can't keep inseminating. My first blaring positive was on Thursday and we inseminated Thursday, Friday and Saturday - but I still haven't ovulated yet. Wtf. Where's the damn egg??

Hopefully I ovulate today/tomorrow so Saturday's insemination could cover it.

I read live sperm can last 3-5 days so you still have a shot this month. I've heard that restless sleep can effect your BBT, but honestly I haven't noticed a huge difference on mine. If you saw a temp spike of more than .5 degree it's probably the progesterone and not from tossing and turning.

LH "surge" may actually be more like a steady climb in some cycles. So maybe that's what you're experiencing. On cycles when I do use OPKs, I use a $ Tree one every day starting at CD8 and then also use the Clear Blue ones that predict your four most fertile days.

Ths morning I had almost a four-degree spike in temp. But I had been drinking the night before. I also took a phentermine that morning. I know it's probably not best to do that stuff, but I keep telling myself I'm not gonna be pregnant this time because we only had the one shot and it was kinda early. Plus we used known donor sperm (my best friend) instead of frozen anonymous sperm from a Cryobank so I don't feel like I'm wasting money, lol. I keep thinking that if I keep telling myself that I'm not going to be pregnant this time my stress level will stay low and I'll be surprised.

I have some coworkers and friends who got pregnant accidentally when they were drunk and doing all sorts of unhealthy stuff. We are all trying so hard and attempting to be so healthy! Isn't the universe a bitch?

Honestly, I don't stop drinking during the TWW either. I mean - I'm not going out and taking shots every night or anything, but at the end of the day I like to have a beer or two. It's how I relax and I figure plenty of people are getting pregnant without trying and so they wouldn't even know they were knocked up at that point.

I also think it helps to keep my brain from switching completely over to "I'm pregnant" mode. It's like a tiny little weight that holds me to the ground. My partner and I have talked it over and I really don't feel there's anything wrong with that.

Well this LH climb completely messed with my timing. So much for that whole "you ovulate 24-36 hours after your first positive opk" bullshit. Unless I ovulate today or tomorrow at the LATEST then I think this cycle is a goner. How disappointing. Plus, due to some new information that has come to light, it looks like my brother in law can no longer be our donor. So I don't know what that means for us. I'm having a hard day today.

What's your dpo, Soprano? I'm at CD19 right now where I ovulated on CD15 last month. Damn inconsistent ovaries! I've been tracking my BBT for like the past 6 months or something ridiculous and haven't really noticed a big difference from when I'm drinking or not. Not to get your hopes up (I agree, I'd rather hopes down to avoid the fall) but high temps are good things!

7 DPO over here.. so far only feeling like I have to go to the bathroom every 2 hours.. Other then that a little mild crampie or some sort of something going on in my lower part of my stomach..

Can you ladies look at my chart and tell me what you think?
FF wants to put cross hairs on the 20th just because of temps but my solid smiley was on the 14th and my temp did go up slightly the next day.
Could this be a fallback rise?
Any input would help a lot, thanks :flower:

October TTC #1 - BFN
November TTC #2 -BFP@12dpo - Chemical loss@18dpo
December TTC #3 -TWW

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4abff8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Diane,

That is confusing. My best guess would be that FF is correct, just because as far as I've read your temps will NOT go back down once you have ovulated until it is time for your period. If they do, then you have not ovulated.

As far as I can tell EVERYTHING else is subjective or "usually" or happens to "some women", but temps are 100% reliable. However, I'm by no means an expert - so take what I say (along with everything else) with a grain of salt.

_

I THINK I may have ovulated today. I really REALLY hope so.

Good Morning Ladies!! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with Friends and Family..

I'm kinda confused.. I'm 10 DPO and having none of my normal PMS symptoms, No sore BBs, No cramps So really have No clue :shrug: The only thing I'v had so far was a sharp pain by my left ovary early yesterday morning that lasted all day I felt it the worst when I walked.. It was bad enough that my family noticed the way I was walking and started to worry.. Told them if it lasted more then a few days I'll get it checked out.. Today it feels achy but doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday.. Temp jumped today and I' catching a cold blah... So just waiting and see what goes on the rest of this week.. I really want to test but of course to scared i'm going to see a BFN..

Honestly, I don't stop drinking during the TWW either. I mean - I'm not going out and taking shots every night or anything, but at the end of the day I like to have a beer or two. It's how I relax and I figure plenty of people are getting pregnant without trying and so they wouldn't even know they were knocked up at that point.

I also think it helps to keep my brain from switching completely over to "I'm pregnant" mode. It's like a tiny little weight that holds me to the ground. My partner and I have talked it over and I really don't feel there's anything wrong with that.

Well this LH climb completely messed with my timing. So much for that whole "you ovulate 24-36 hours after your first positive opk" bullshit. Unless I ovulate today or tomorrow at the LATEST then I think this cycle is a goner. How disappointing. Plus, due to some new information that has come to light, it looks like my brother in law can no longer be our donor. So I don't know what that means for us. I'm having a hard day today.

What's your dpo, Soprano? I'm at CD19 right now where I ovulated on CD15 last month. Damn inconsistent ovaries! I've been tracking my BBT for like the past 6 months or something ridiculous and haven't really noticed a big difference from when I'm drinking or not. Not to get your hopes up (I agree, I'd rather hopes down to avoid the fall) but high temps are good things!

Sorry I took so long to respond. Holiday business. According to FF I'm 6DPO, but I kinda think I'm 7DPO. But this is the first month I've consistently charted BBT, so maybe I've been wrong about my ovulation date since I've been TTC (always thought it was CD12 but maybe it's really CD13).

I think I was letting the OPKs stress me out. My cycle has been clockwork since I was 12 years old, not even kidding. So I pretty much know when I'm fertile. Now that we have known donor sperm instead of anonymous frozen donor sperm and we don't have to worry about ship dates and keeping them frozen long enough and all that, I think I'll stop using the OPKs. Plus, since our schedules have to match up with our donor's, as long as I know I'm in my fertile window I don't see much point in using an OPK.

ANYWAY, I'm real sorry to hear about your brother-in-law not being your donor anymore. My partner and I feel really lucky that one of our best friends is willing to be a donor who doesn't want any parental involvement. If we didn't have him I don't know what we'd do besides just save up more money to buy more frozen sperm. Have you considered the known donor registries on the Internet? Of course, there wouldn't be that biological connection to your partner.

FF says possibly triphasic on day 24 woot woot...FX :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4abff8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm out.. on to January.. Everyone have a Happy New Year!

Well I gave in and tested Friday 12dpo and got a BFN so guess I'll just wait and see if af shows...I told my DW I'll probably be the one that has a triphasic chart and NOT be pregnant...figures...lol Still have FX though :)

Well we are almost back in game. I think most of original members of this thread r pregnant or have babies now :) Crazy! We have had 5 cycles out to relocate up the country. My wife tried for 7 months before our break and I had one random go when I happened to be ovulating. My wife got diagnosed with a hormonal
Imbalance so is on medication to lower this. From Feb we r both going to start trying. Initially I was going to wait til second child but we r bored of this shit and just want a baby now!

As we have moved we r just going through the hassle of finding a new donor too. We had a lovely guy we met in London but it isn't going to be feesible to keep using him. We have been emailing a guy that sounds OK n just waiting for his do u wanna meet for a sperm date reply to see if it could work. There seems to be so fewer donors up north! We r going to av to drive 70 miles each way I think to donors area as that's where most seem to be. Our city is not that progressive it seems

I wee'd on first opk of year today. Am CD11 though don't think we will find a new donor in time for this month but hopefully by Feb!

Good luck girls x

Hi Awesome- Welcome back. Hope everything goes smoothly with the new donor and that you can start trying soon. We just switched donors too, so we somehow have this renewed sense of hope that our time is coming soon. Happy New Year ladies, I think it's going to be a good year. :)

Good luck ladies! Still following the thread...hope to see some bfps on here soon!

I had a right moment when I clicked on this thread again and it said Jury is TTC and your signature had gone. Then I realised I hadn't logged on lol. Hope pregnancy is going OK

Gimg, this is our year!!! I feel hopeful x

I don't want to get my hopes too up but I'm feeling really good about this cycle. Things have just felt different. That's the best way I can explain it. Plus at about 6dpo I had sharp cramping and I ended up getting sick twice. I never throw up. I haven't thrown up in years so this was unusual. I was going to chalk it up to eating something bad but I was fine when I woke up the next morning and food poisoning usually lasts more than 12 hours.

Then, this morning (9dpo) I noticed some brown spotting. My lp is ALWAYS 13dpo so it'd be a first in my 6+ months of tracking to get my period this early. Not to say that won't happen.. but I'm feeling pretty hopeful at the moment..

Go 2014!! :thumbup:

Looks like it's coming down now....and today FF says in the summary
"You have more than 18 days of high temperature
Please take a test,
you may be pregnant!"
Such a wacky LP this time! I'm sure AF will be here any minute:witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members