• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

We are friends with our donor but we still have the mad tidy up before he comes round to an extent that we wouldnt normaly go tothe wife wants everything perfect i hope she'll chill out eventually cuz she stresses me out lol

Lol Our donor is a good friend too. I'm the one trying to tidy up though...I definitely don't make it perfect by any means, but I don't want us to look like slobs either! lol Usually the wife isn't home yet when that happens though. So much fun being lesbians trying to make a baby....

We rnt friends with our donor but we chat for a bit first. We rnt planning on having him involved so we don't want to get too pally

That's understandable. Our donor will be "Uncle". His children and our children will be "cousins". That way there won't be any weird stuff going on if they don't realize they are related! lol We are going to be open and upfront about everything though. We don't want them feeling like we lied to them.
Is your donor open to being contacted later in life, or will he 100% be out of the picture forever?

He wants a yearly update and will help with conceiving any siblings. When our kids are older teenagers we also don't mind them making their own decisions about donor

I always tidy up the flat before hand too and usually light a candle for him in the bathroom...

It is definately an interesting way to make a baby, but it will be worth it.

Our donor is a good friend, he has known my wife since childhood. We had thought about using someone we didn't know but that seemed too weird for us. Plus we had always talked about having kids and what not with him and eventually we might even help him as surrogates. Then our kids could be related and grow up together.

I get kind of worried about what will happen when they start asking questions. Since we don't want to lie to them and plan on being very upfront about the whole thing. But our donor friend doesn't want to be responsible for them in a parental way so it could be kind of strange. I can just see them as teenagers threatening to run off to their dad's. We already went over it with him and he agreed that in a situation like that he would be more than happy to talk to them and what not but he is not their dad so to speak.

This cycle was our first time using Conceive Plus as well...we had used Pre Seed before. I found that the Conceive Plus was a lot less slippery. But in both cases I used way less than they recommend on the bottle. I only use about 1ml of the lube instead of the 4 that Pre Seed says. I found it was just way to much and I ended up with a lot more spillage and what not. EWWW!

Yeah we worry about that too. However we have all been very clear on what we expect out of each other and I'm hoping by telling them early in life they will understand.

Just woke up with night sweats...ugh! I hope they are a good sign cause otherwise I really don't like them. I am now 8 dpo and seriously trying to resist the urge to test early. "I will not pee on a stick today" is stuck in my head on repeat, as I frantically try to convince myself that testing early really wouldn't be so bad. LOL

Guess I should attempt to go back to sleep so I don't screw up my morning temp.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :dust:

sooo sorry to intrude, but have you guys thought of like what the children will be calling you? Like in moat families it is Mom and Dad... My partner and I do not know how to deal with that aspect? Mom amd Mommy only works until they are like three lol... Any ideas?

We are going with mum and mam we think as long as the kid differentiates it as in my accent we say mam not mum lol

Oh now wants to go by meema when small but still ma when child is older

Im having trouble temping as i get up at different times and when i get up i have to get up quick as its for my dog who needs to go out i use the cbfm is this enough or is temping the best way to go?

So long as you know when you roughly ovulate and inseminate around this time then it doesn't matter so much how you find this out. If u r going by ovulation tests then u can just use this just consider after a positive opk u can ovulate anytime within 48 hours usually

I find those so similar... I would like to go with something fairly different... Maybe I'll do a different language lol

Welcome aussie! Nice to meet another ttc lesbian, are you tww now or wto? I know what you mean about the names it is tough...
We were thinking of foreign languages as well like using mutter or mutti for one of us and mum or mummy for the other since our heritage is English and German.
Although those are pretty similar too.
Another option was initials or something from your name. Like "mama j"and "mama b". And my wife kind of likes the idea of going by JJ because her name is Jessica and she has never had that nickname so it would be exclusive to the children.
I think in the end it will probably be whatever the kids end up saying and when they are older they may even just use our names.

Hey, I am in tww... af due tomorrow... But I dont feel it coming on yet so not sure... I got BFN @10dpo... So i am waiting until tomorrow to see if AF shows and if not then I will test.

Thank you dutiful and awesome! Your words of encouragement really helped this morning I managed to not poas! Now to just make it through the next week and I should be good. It looked like there was a tiny bit of brownish spotting today on tp but when I wiped again it was gone. FXD another good sign!

Dutiful- I am with awesome about the temping. As long as you are somehow tracking when you might o (fertility monitor or temping) then you should be good. I had the same issue with temping so I ended up setting my alarm for much earlier than I have to get up all week and just waking to temp then usually roll over and fall back asleep.

In a perfect world we would both be mum as this is the main word we associate with being a mum lol somehow feels like any other name is not the same. Will see how it goessss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->