lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

That's exactly how we were! We briefly thought about asking her brother and then quickly decided not to. It was just too close for comfort and (honestly) we were kind of skeeved with the idea. Someone she used to know from high school (who she used to be really close with) actually offered, but he's such an obnoxious pain in the ass I couldn't imagine having a life-long connection with him. So that's how we ended up with the cryobank. But after two months we just decided we couldn't keep doing this at $1,400 a try so we revisited the brother conversation. Suddenly things didn't seem so awkward/uncomfortable when there was a tangible price comparison. Luckily, he went for it! But I'm always concerned he's going to eventually change his mind and decide he doesn't want to plan his entire life around my ovulation pattern. Can't say I would blame him.. but it would be devestating.

But! If I remember correctly shipping was quite expensive so it's probably a little more afordable if you can just pick it up yourself. You do have the bonus of knowing the sperm you're using is good quality.

My wife's been a rock through this. I sometimes forget that this is really hard on her too, especially during the ectopic. I think she felt so disconnected from the process. We all feel helpless at points in this journey - but I think she feels it doubly because, aside from the few minutes of insemination, there's not really much for her to do but wait. On the flip side, I dont' think she obsesses about it quite as much as I do because she's not monitoring/tracking every little pinch and twing of her body.

TTC is fun and miserable. I hope you can skip all the bullshit and get it on your first try! That would be great for you. I hope this is my month too.. Like I said - I'm ready for this to be over.

Yea i completely forgot how i could possibly affect my wife mostly because she didnt want to talk about it and finally it got to a point where i felt like the reason she didnt want to talk about it was because maybe she had changed her mind. i mean we already have 3 kids why add another you know. and one day i noticed her mood had been off for like a few days and she broke down talking saying how her ex (when they were like 18) was sooo trying to get pregnant and my wife would be like its ok your young we'll figure it out then BAM she came home pregnant and teresa was devastated and she was like not saying that you would do that but it bring up a lot of emotions, which i understand, but i had to explain to her how we (as carriers) have to time EVERYTHINGGG, things i never thought about before or even cared to know about. everything is about timing and it stresses you which then stresses your body and causes it to go outta whack. so now that were finally in the tww were much better. ive just become obsessed with poas and had to tell her its like my fix lol so she just laughs now

yes the fact that i can just pick it up helps majorly. we dont really know too many men who wed even consider to help us thru this.

thanks im hoping it works this one time we'll see.

Woh - so her ex went out and got pregnant without telling your wife while they were together? When she was 18?! That's intense! And a huge violation! I can understand why being in the process would stir up a lot of emotions, even if the situation is COMPLETELY different now.

Good thing we're lesbians so it's practically our job to talk about our emotions. haha - the stereotype is so true but sometimes I don't think that's a bad thing.

yesssss. and even after that T decided that shed stillll stay with the twit and help her thru the pregnancy. Thank god she finally had enough and then we met and thats all she wrote :)

yes i agree! i love it! weve come a longgg way and have learned to talk without getting defensive and listen without thinking of a come back you know.

omg - YES! I mean, obviously it still happens from time to time but being able to actually listen instead of just insisting your own point is so important! It actually drives me nuts now when I'm talking to people who don't listen. Communication people!! haha.

I'm still in shock over that story! What a cruel thing to do to someone! I'm glad your wife got out of that situation because clearly that individual was only thinking about their own wants/desires and didn't value her partner's opinion (or life, really) at all. And because that led your wife to you of course. Sometimes life has a way of working out. That's what I keep telling myself during this process.

So how old are your other kiddos?

ha same here. i cant handle talking to people who just have to get their point across its like ok yea u might have a point but listen! lol

i know i feel horrible about cuz once she found out that we were just talking she reached out to T again and of course her being the polite person just kinda brushed her off nicely lol im like i wouldve flipped ahahha yea thats my outlook on life. everything happens for a reason cliche but i truly believe it.

so our oldest DD is 10, then DD is 9 and our DS will be 7 next month :)

That's fun - I actually love that age. Old enough to have a strong personality but young enough to still be excited about kid things. My wife has a sister who is 9 years younger than her and their relationship is awesome. Sibling-y but very nurturing and borderline parental at times. It's great.

i agree thats why we figured do it now while theyre still excited about the thought of having a baby instead of when theyre teens lol and our son is still young and is hoping for a brother lol

Hey Claudia

Good luck!!

Laura, we are planning on using CARE fertility up north if we get accepted in program, if not we will apply to our local nhs one etc x

Hello all. This is my partner and I's 3rd cycle ttc since our lost last year. This is the first month that I started charting my temps. I had a huge dip in temps a couple of days of ago followed by a rise. Does this look like a promising cycle for me? I tested this morning but got a bfn. I think it's still a little early. Just wanted some opinions on my chart. Thanks

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42b3f1

How are we all doing?

Hi tryin - I saw a faint line in another thread you posted! Fx for you and keep us updated!

I'm just hanging out waiting for this weekend. My bil arrives on Friday and is staying until Monday so I'm hoping to ovulate sometime Sunday or Monday. I've started taking this month's round of opks so at the moment I'm hanging out waiting to see what today's test reads. Hopefully negative still!

hey savasanna :) sooo AF showed yesterday bleh so wife and i are gonna try again in august. gotta go in for a beta on friday

Oh no Claudia! I'm sorry to hear that! Stupid af! I can't remember if you already explained this but why are you waiting for August to try again?

oh i didnt :) i figured since this was our 1st month ttc and had no idea when i truly ovulated that itll give me two months to truly track my cycles and go at it more knowledgeable than this time.

Savasanna...thanks so much. I Wil definitely keep you all informed. I'll be testing again tomorrow

We're testing tomorrow morning even though she's only going to be...maybe 3-4 DPO lol. We fully expect a negative since I don't even think she's implanted yet. This TWW is brutal. :dust: to everyone!

Hi!!! Not a lesbian but just scrolling through new posts.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!! I'm 5dpo and the wait sucks!!

Claudia - that totally makes sense. I tracked for three cycles before we started trying.. little did I know at the time that my cycles are not clockwork AND I wasn't tracking properly.. ah well, the things you learn!

Hi Eidson! You're a goner if you're already testing at 3dpo! haha! Good luck this cycle though!

My opk came back negative, which was what I was hoping for. Don't want to ovulate before the donor even gets here! C'moooon Friday!! Let's get here already - I'm antsy to be back in the tww!

Here's a pic from a few minutes ago. What do ya think?

Attachments

• 1401319821957.jpg
    1401319821957.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe