lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

gotta go in tomorrow for a beta :( so not looking forward to it but for some reason i am at the same time. i think my body is totally playing tricks on me lmao

i think because they need confirmation and also to send to ffx cryo. i know theres a form they need to fill out letting them know whether im pregnant or not. but savasanna i swear im driving myself nuts just clinging to hope because this cycle is just not like my normal AF.

Oh, I totally understand that. It's amazing what our brains do to us isn't it? I had a heavier period this past cycle and yet for some reason when I went to take my first opk I thought "if I were pregnant this would probably come back SUPER positive". Like.. why would I even think that??

I'm doing alright. My bil is on his way here as we speak so we're going to start inseminations tonight. My opk yesterday was thisclose to being positive so I'm thinking it'll be positive when I take it this afternoon. I always get nervous around this time - what if I ovulate in the next 5 hours before he gets here? What if I don't ovulate until after he leaves? I try not to overthink it because no good can come of that, but it's just hard.

I think I'm feeling discouraged because we had the timing just about perfect last month and it still didn't take. I know that's how things go, but part of me is starting to get jaded and feel like this is never going to happen for us.

I'm doing this pineapple core thing that people have been talking about on these boards this month. I don't really believe it - I'm doing it kind of just as a silly 'eh, why not' game.

What time is your test today? Doing anything fun this weekend?

oh i understand.even tho this was our first month, that opk thing drove me insane because like you what it i ovulate later, what if we miss it, why cant i pee all day on it to make sure lol it stresses us out even more.
i did the pineapple thing too. ive heard a lot of things about it so i figured eh why not. dont get discouraged yet :) if you and your wife are still willing to keep trying then try!

i had my test at 730 this morning so they should be calling me soon. its making me nervous. part of me is like why u already know ur out but that optimistic side is like u never know u could be just having decidual bleeding dont give up yet ahhh such a mind game!

How'd it go on Friday, Claudia?

Well, we did our inseminations this weekend so now I guess it's time to kick back and wait.. Annoyingly, according to my temps I'm not officially in the tww wait yet - but the bil left this morning so inseminations are over either way. I'm feeling kind of down though - I think I'm just still discouraged and don't feel like it's ever going to happen/work. Need to be more positive. Perhaps I'll feel better once my temp spikes? We'll see.

How'd it go on Friday, Claudia?

Well, we did our inseminations this weekend so now I guess it's time to kick back and wait.. Annoyingly, according to my temps I'm not officially in the tww wait yet - but the bil left this morning so inseminations are over either way. I'm feeling kind of down though - I think I'm just still discouraged and don't feel like it's ever going to happen/work. Need to be more positive. Perhaps I'll feel better once my temp spikes? We'll see.

hey girl. well the dreaded call came and of course BFN :cry:wife and i are still sad about it but were looking forward to a great summer and jumping back in in August. her sister is soo supportive shes like well help you guys out financially if need be. i think shes hoping for a baby so all of us as a family can enjoy this new addition. her pregnancy was horrendous, her son almost 7 now. she literally was allergic to him :( so her and hubby are super excited for the possibility of a new baby even if it is thru us.

dont get discouraged. totally easier said than done i know but try to think positively and it seems like u guys are willing to keep trying if it doesnt work and youre lucky enough to have a donor who is willing to help out as much as possible :) so chin up!

You're right. I need to be grateful for having a donor at all. It's important.

I guess I'm just nervous because, really, what if it doesn't work? What's our game plan? How long until we ask him to have get a sperm analysis? He um.. well.. he has an unfortunate habit that is thought to lower sperm count. And his habit is increasing. How do we know if conception is even possible?

Those are the thoughts going through my head. Of course the logical side of me says we know conception is possible because I conceived in January. But as that situation was ultimately unsuccessful, I can't help but doubt this entire process.

Really I'm just being Negative Nancy today. You're right - chin up. Move forward. It's all we can do.

I'm sory to hear about your bfn - but I'm glad you guys seems to be ok and are looking forward to the summer. Are you going to stick around the boards until August? Also, that's amazing that you have so much family support. This is such a difficult thing to go through "alone" (as in - just the two of you)

i get it. its hard not to think of all the reasons it may not work but we have to think of all the reasons it CAN! have you all thought abt the possibility of getting him tested?

yea ill more than likely stick around :) and it was hard when we were first thinking about trying to have our own baby. we thought everyone would think we were nuts but it was a great surprise to see how supportive our families have been. and after not getting the result that we wanted its nice to know that everyone is praying for it to happen :)

We have our first consultation on Thursday at fertility clinic. Long process but glad we have got accepted to procede to testing stage etc!!!

w...t...F is happening with my ovulation/temperature?? What ever happened to 24-36 hours after your positive opk?! I'm SO mad at myself that I didn't ask the bil to stay for another try yesterday. If I don't ovulate today, tomorrow at the MOST, I'm basically already out.

Damnit.

Awesome- so excited for you! The testing will fly by and before you know it, it will be time to start a cycle. Do you do a cycle and donate all and have the second cycle to yourself? Or do you split the amount of eggs all in the same cycle? I have seen people do it both ways. If you have any questions about anything, I'm here.

Savasana- I think you O'd on CD 15, I bet you will get cross hairs tomorrow or the day after. Hope is not lost. It looks well timed.

ging - how is that possible with no temp rise?

Awesome - I missed your post before - that's great news! Yay!! I don't know much about that process, what does the testing stage entail/how long does it last for?

Well if you haven't, you certainly are close. Charting was never my strong suit. Fresh sperm can live up to five days so you should be OK. Fx!

Awesome- where is she in her cycle? It would be awesome if she is due for her period soon and then you can be on your way with CD3 bloods and ultrasound. If not, its going to fly by anyway. All so exciting!! I am going to tell you the same thing you told me. Your chances of success will never have been higher. It can feel overwhelming and so big at times, but one day, one test at a time, and it isn't all that bad. I'm rooting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->