lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Thankyou for that Ging. It is so easily to start losing sight and hope in this crazy quest.

We were trying to work out if they do CD 3 scan as it is transvaginal so I think it may be a later blood n scan as most people have them at same time. Will find out on Thursday I guess. She will be CD 13 then I think.

One step at a time is current mantra x

Awesome-One step at a time, is a great mantra!! It really is quite a fascinating process. Weird, yes but it was cool to learn as much as I did about fertility. It wasn't really the way that I wanted to conceive, but after a year and half of tears, I was ready to just make it happen and do whatever it was that we needed to do. No one wants to do IVF, but looking back, I wish we had moved on sooner- especially now knowing that it works.

Yeah. We could do one final home insemination tomorrow and get pregnant and we could on other hand be still in same position in another year and a half. We just want to get positive results now. I think we would have carried on longer with or first donor in London but where we live now, known donor pool so tiny and over used by people that we just don't want that and we commuted twice to a donors area and it just logistically didn't feel right.

Fingers crossed this happens. Can take 4-6 months to go through testing and waiting for sperm to be available for us and for a egg recipient but at least it is positive progress. It will be nice too that another woman can hopefully benefit from all this x

It would be unusual to get a positive this earlier so don't lose hopeee x

1 dpo - FINALLY!!!

Awesome - that program sounds amazing and I'm really happy you
And your wife have been accepted and can start your journey. It sounds like it has the potential to feel like a long road, but you're right, it's still progress and how beautiful a gift might it be to another woman. Fx things continue to push forward for you. I look forward to hearing allllll about it! :hugs:

Eidson - 8-9 dpo is still pretty early, don't lose hope! When I got my bfp in January I tested negative at 11dpo, then positive at 13 (the day my period was due) good luck!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. I was super busy with school, and then I got a job right after graduation, so life has been pretty hectic.

Hello to our new folks, and good luck to all of you!

AF was due on Monday, but still no sign of her. I've had a couple of lines show up after the test window, but I feel like I'm imagining the lines on every test that I look at within the window. It's so frustrating! I just want to know already!!! I can't tell if I'm actually seeing lines or just seeing where the line SHOULD be :mad: 13dpo today.

Sounds better than nothing!! Can you schedule a dr appointment for a blood test? Tell them your period is late and you get 2 lines after the window??

Was it a first morning urine test? X

I must admit I am struggling at moment with other people's joy. Even on here so many original members now have babies etc and I just so want it to be our time!

Our appointment went well and she needs to have scan and bloods once her next period is over. CD15 now so probably going to be in 3 weeks ish. X

Got told if everything goes textbook we should be commencing treatment by December if we get matched in their estimated timeframe
Could be sooner or later though. We are still saving up though and losing more weight so not to concerned re timeframe x

1959232_694910683379_4815848634027670110_n.jpg

Hopefully this works, since I'm copying it from my Facebook community post.

I'm sorry for all of you who are struggling with everyone else's joy. I completely understand, and I hope no one feels like I'm rubbing it in.

Yay congratulations. No don't worry at all, we will each in turn post our positives. No point being here if not :)

Enf!! That's brilliant news!!

This is the place to share pain and joys of TTC. As hard as it is for me to see pregnancy announcements, I'm equally thrilled for the person who's posting. Please don't take my at time bitterness as resentment. I'm sad gr myself, but happy for you.

I mean, really REALLY happy for you!

CONGRATS!

I second Sav. You can't afford to be bitter about your own situation and I am happy for everybodies good fortunes. I just hope it is ours soon lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->