lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic for some reason. Makes me just a little nervous.. but maybe it's intuition?? I'm hanging out at 6dpo so this could still go either way. Next week seems so far away!

Hey Claudia - I'm hanging in there. It's a super rainy day where I live and I'm just trying to push through the work day so I can curl up on the couch for Friday night movie night! How're you doing?

same here, its been raining all week. the weekends supposed to be gorgeous so heres hoping. today was my first morning temping

Oh yea? Are you going to use ff to track it?

We were supposed to go camping this weekend but sadly that's being rained out. Too bad.. But last weekend was amazing so I suppose I can't really complain.

How is it going with everybody?

We have had a scan and amh bloods and my wife has good ovarian reserve and thus fertility level and everything else looked good. Waiting for an appointment now for more bloods to check karotype etc which take 4 weeks to come back but if that's ok we will be then just waiting for sperm and a suitable egg recipient which can take anywhere from days to 3 or 4 months x

I am 10dpo today and have been extremely hungry and I feel nauseated but hungry at the same time and I have lots of stretchy cm. My stomach constantly growls. :)

Awesome - sounds like things are continuing to move forward for you! How are you feeling about the whole process?

I feel like I haven't posted here in forever - where did everyone go? We hit a little rough patch this cycle in that my bil called the morning he was supposed to visit us and said something came up and he couldn't make it. It was disappointing but he's been amazingly flexible with us and you can't really help life getting in the way sometimes. So, we packed up our bags and decided we would roadtrip it down to him for a night to get a couple tries in. We didn't think the timing would be that great, as I wasn't predicted to ovulate until a few days after the visit (we couldn't take time off from work so we could only travel to him on the weekend) but I ended up ovulating early so the tries were on O and O-1. So now I'm 9dpo.

I was feeling kind of numb about it all this cycle. Like we're just going through the motions.. but then this morning I had a little temp spike which made me hopeful. So now I'm scared. It's easier to be numb than hopeful.

I know I sound pessimistic. I feel like I used to be so optimistic - I miss that person.

I will say that it'd be cool to get my bfp this cycle because of the whole "should we go or should we skip this month" conversation/decision. It'd be cool to know that that quick decision was the one that worked. The one that changes our lives forever. 9dpo.. 5 to go..

Yeah trying and tww sucks but also not trying for a month also sucks as you feel like you rnt working towards the goal. I hope this is a lucky cycle!

We dont have our next appointment til mid august and the bloods take 4 weeks to come back, so ultimately we wont be complete with preliminaries and awaiting a match til mid sept at earliest. We r hoping the wait for a match isnt too long but can be months. We have decided that if we r not matched by new year then we will consider just paying for a non sharing cycle x

Hey, everyone. How're you all doing? Claudia - when are you planning to start trying again?

Hi ladies! I haven't been on in a while as I've been a little busy... :) Just wanted to update and see how everyone was doing!

Here are my babes...they are growing so fast!

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

Just wanted to update, we got our :bfp: Sending :dust: to all the ladies trying! We did something different this time, and I can't believe it worked :flower:
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo24_zps8cf79d0b.jpg

Aw Jury. They are beautiful. They are getting so big!

Eidson. Congratulations :) yay x

Hi everyone i am in a lesbian relationship first time trying AI 2 days late for period today had cramps for days bloating every time i eat also has anyone tryed to check there cervix i have been tracking my cervix and the last 3 4 days its so far back sorry for tmi!! This isnt normal for me done 4 tests but all negative only 9 days since AI so is it to soon i need advice please im desperate :(

Yes day 10 or 11 is usual earliest for most women. If not longer. Good luck x

Though if your period was due 2 days ago and you are 9po you may want to see your GP or something as period shouldnt be due til day 10-14ish minimum as a short luteal phase would meqb egg cant implant.

Are you doing opk's or temps? Maybe you just have your dates muddled? X

Agree with awesome. Is it possible you inseminated late? Because a 7 day leutal phase would be pretty short and make implantation difficult.

Hello,

I have a short cycle (25 days average) been charting for 9 months, this month we did our first AI at home with KD on days 10 and 12. AF due August 9. I don't know if I can take the wait...lol...crossing my fingers..best of luck to everyone!

The first wait is the worst! Fingers crossed it is first time lucky!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"