Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

I've have had bad hips for weeks too. Spend all night turning from one side to another and even have to sleep on my back. My hips still hurt when I sleep on my back. Getting to the stage where everything aches. Still,not that long now. 8 wks!

I'd ask for silk pjs for Christmas but there's no point buying me clothes now since I'll only properly use them for a month, 2 months tops!
Last night me and OH had just about fallen asleep, his head was on my shoulder (so cute lol) and I had to move him because I was putting too much pressure on my left hip, I felt so bad lol he was all comfy!
It's ridiculous, I barely have to do anything and I'm in pain. Put clothes away, my back hurts. Sit for too long, my back hurts, walk too much, my hips hurt!
I CAN'T WIN ARGHHH! :(

^^ this could have been mean posting this :dohh:

:hugs:

Ya that sounds about right!! What we do to have these little ones in our lives!!

I'll join you ladies! This seems to be a good spot for that in between period.

Things are well here for the most part. Although my fatigue is getting awful! I don't know why that's starting now?? Also, heartburn has always been misery for me in pregnancy and this time is no exception. I'm worried about the amount of tums I'm consuming :(

Things are well here for the most part. Although my fatigue is getting awful! I don't know why that's starting now?? Also, heartburn has always been misery for me in pregnancy and this time is no exception. I'm worried about the amount of tums I'm consuming :(

It is actually safe to take Pepcid ac or Zantac if you have really bad reflux. It works so well for me!

It is actually safe to take Pepcid ac or Zantac if you have really bad reflux. It works so well for me!

Is it really safe to take Zantac ?????? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yup completely!! I was so excited when my Dr and the pharmacist said so. It works way better than tums, though I always try that first, if that doesn't do the trick I bring the big guns out LOL :gun:

Yup completely!! I was so excited when my Dr and the pharmacist said so. It works way better than tums, though I always try that first, if that doesn't do the trick I bring the big guns out LOL :gun:

Yes! Zantac saved me last time. I really need to pick some up but keep forgetting. Thanks for reminding me, it's on the list now!

:thumbup: I completely agree! I started taking Pepcid and take 2 a day and my reflux/heartburn is 98% better!! I was taking 10 or more anti acids a day before.

Welcome!

thank goodness my reflux ended around 17-18 weeks, I only get it the odd time, and tums so far are working. Maybe this time I will have a bald baby LOL. Spicy foods I can eat, but doesn't feel so good the other way TMI!!:haha:

I had heartburn earlier in pregnancy,around the beginning of 2nd tri. Not much now. I suspect bubba is gonna be bald ;) Haha

And yes. Zantac is very safe in pregnancy. I was prescribed Zantac when I was on antibiotics some days back(for my leaking)

I have only had odd moments of heartburn thankfully so maybe Elliot will be bald :haha:

I am soooo happy right now and off together some , I can say goodbye to ucky gaviscon !!!!!

Wow I'm gonna get some Zantac today!! My heartburn has been insane and tums doesn't do anything for me anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->