Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Pleased everything is OK! :thumbup:

It took me SO long to put my socks on this morning, I nearly gave up haha. x

Ugh ladies, I've just had the scariest day. Started to feel 'off' yesterday and started taking my blood pressure at home. It was higher than normal but not to bad. Saw a gp this morning and bp was 175/80 with +2 protein in urine. Was told to pack a bag and make my way to the city hospital 30 miles away.

So after a day of bp readings, urine checks and blood tests for kidney/liver function I am home! Everything whilst there was perfect and blood tests came back perfect. Such a relief. They think my urine sample was contaminated this morning and my bp high because I was crying my eyes out and stressed to the complete maximum. Thankful that everything turned out okay and my little girl can bake for longer.

Gosh that sounds so scary, though I am glad that things turned out well. :hugs:

allforthegirl, glad you and baby are fine :)

Thank you so much guys. Never been SO glad to be sat on my sofa! Long bath and early night for me. Also project 101 is now buy PJ's! I sleep in pants and vest so had nothing to take in to sleep in!

I'm sorry, allforthegirl! :)
The post was meant for happigail. Pregnancy brains I guess :doh:

PS: Happy that you're fine anyway ;)

So glad all turned out okay Happigail!

It was COMPLETELY exhausting to take a shower today. LOL! All of you ladies that are still working, I am in awe. I seriously can't even imagine.

Edit: oops i totally thought the bp story was about aftg too!! until i read back!!

Oh my goodness, I'm so bored at work and see these worrying stories on the happy off topic thread!! Edit: happigail Glad your bp came down and you and babes are cooking for longer... Now let me get back and read some more! Hope everyone else is well!

30 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OH's away though, gone down to London for a course for work :( feel like I'm celebrating 30 weeks on my own which isn't nice.
But still :)

Happigail glad things are all ok and your little one can bake a little longer :thumbup:

Eugh NCT classes until 10pm in the evening and working full time and studying for my exam next week is taking it's toll I am SO tired cannot wait for Christmas break and then working from home from New Year :thumbup:

We are 80% baked today :wohoo:

33weeks for me :wohoo:

Twag, congrats :) GL with your exam prep :thumbup:

29 weeks today :) can't believe only 11 weeks to go !!! Well done on all the milestones ladies :)))

Can I ask a silly question ??? This is my first pg , have always heard people refer to feeling " pressure" where exactly do you feel it ??? Don't think I've experienced this yet ?? Is it your tummy near the end or is it further down ???? Thanks guys

29 weeks today for me too! :)

I sometimes feel pressure on my pubic bone.

Usually the pressure will be somewhere with in your pelvis. Some women get in the back some feel it like Kellie or even some feel in their lady parts.

I get the pressure feeling,like something is pushing from inside out too. That's mostly in the lower abdomen and the crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->