Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

32 weeks today :wohoo: only 8 more to go cannot wait :yipee:

I do not think I have felt this pressure :wacko: but I do get braxton hicks ouchie

I am not getting any pressure yet either, other than the when his head pushes against my pelvic area. As for BH I get those all the time but I don't find them painful. Thank goodness I must be one of the lucky ones that it doesn't bother. Though it can make moving around difficult at times :haha:

Now the insides of my legs/hips are annoyingly painful while doing pretty much anything!! I can foresee walking later to be a bit of a problem.

Congrats Twag!!

My stomach capacity seems to have been cut in half the last few days... I ate about half the normal amount of food and then spent a couple of hours with a painful tummy because I was so full. I didn't think this would start until later. Have you ladies experienced this?

Not the painful tummy part but not being able to eat as much, yes. It doesn't happen every day, but surely it is because of the way he lying.

Hmmm nope still able to eat here at the moment :thumbup: breathing though that is a challenge at times :wacko:

I get full really quickly as well. I'm still carrying really high and get out of breath easily too.

Eating has become an ordeal for me,but a far mild one compared to walking. I am on bed rest and the very few times I do walk are unbelievably painful. I guess its my pelvis expanding in preparation for labor

I feel the pressure when baby's head pushes against my pubis

Walking is way harder and more painful if you are unable to walk around. When my Dr asked to take it easy, I sat on the couch for two days and I could hardly walk to the bathroom or even move in bed. I said screw this!! LOL I decided it was worse to sit then to deal with some extra contractions (stupid irritable uterus)

Eating is a chore right now . I feel uck after everything I eat . fod just sits there .... Like lead ...... For hours ............. But if I don't eat I also feel uck ........ Its a loose loose situation ..... Mmmmmmmm I'm all squashed up and the food has nowhere to go :((

Oh God yes food. I have to be so careful with everything I eat, the hearty burn and gas pains, ugh

I haven't had much pain in my hips...until tonight. Tonight at work has been agony. Within half an hour my hips were hurting, and then 3 hours in, my sciatica started flaring up, it's gone 1:30am and I'm lay in bed in so much pain, I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in, I can see me being awake for hours :( plus I'm at my mums while OH is away and I don't have my hot water bottle to make it a bit easier :( feeling sorry for myself tonight!

Oh man, I feel ya some nights between hips or lower back I don't know where to put the hot pack... One night I was up for two hours nearly in tears, heating it up non stop!

dreamer, I'm sorry about the hip pain :( :hugs:I spent my night in agony too,twisting,turning and wishing the pain would go away :(

I managed to get some sleep, thankfully, only just getting up now though, it was a very bad night, I couldn't roll over to save my life! Pretty sure I ended up rolling into the wall at one point because the thud of my knee on the wall woke me up! :') ah well, I'm not working for a while now, I only have one shift left and that's next Saturday! Not much point really but oh well :)

I managed to get some sleep, thankfully, only just getting up now though, it was a very bad night, I couldn't roll over to save my life! Pretty sure I ended up rolling into the wall at one point because the thud of my knee on the wall woke me up! :') ah well, I'm not working for a while now, I only have one shift left and that's next Saturday! Not much point really but oh well :)

That is why I am wearing silk pants, cause I can guarantee that I will not be able to roll over with out them. Well I guess I could but I would wake up DH with my screams in pain!!

I cant roll over at night either, It wakes me up and I want to scream. Feels like someone is crushing my pelvis. Only another 9 weeks to go! x

Turning over at night involves full on waking up and turning over :wacko:

YES! While I ADORE my memory foam bed, I feel like I have to practically pick myself up to turn over. I'm always moaning and groaning on the way over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->