Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Well thats the GTT all done. I will phone tomorrow to find out results and hope everything is fine :) The drink they gave was vile its was thick and lemon sort of flavour which i hate surpried i wasnt sick lol. I do have to say making a pregnant woman fast for 12 hours then had 2 half hours of waiting around until my 2nd blood test without anything to eat isnt nice did have a few moments of feeling light headed but glad its all done

Thirty and a half weeks, don't want to talk about labour either! It just reminds me I have like two months still to go!!! *sigh*

Wrighty, hoping to hear good news about your results :thumbup:

zuki, :hi:

moonangel, :hi:

I've a new embarrassing TMI symptom. I thought I was leaking after a particularly strong Braxton hicks, and found that I !was leaking urine and not fluid :-( (which I should be happy about,but the urine doesn't make me happy)

Despttc havent gone through that yet!! But i don't even know what a BH contraction feels like :/ if I've had one I haven't noticed.

Good luck with everyone's glucose test results! I know that can be stressful.

Moonangel, well done buying cloth diapers. I'm not brave enough to go that route. :haha:

BTW, my pregnancy pillow is fabulous; only took 2 days to come in! Got it on amazon (boppy 3 piece pillow.)

Does anyone have a hard time controlling junk food cravings? I doubt the baby really needs a cheeseburger and fries, but Mommy does. lol

Ahhhh. A thread I can feel at home in. LOL. I am 27+1. I am high risk and on bed rest with a cerclage since 08/15. Let's just say I'm pretty sure I'm only a few degrees shy of coocoo. Unlike many of you, I have had lots of BH as well as heartburn for about a month now :growlmad:

On a brighter note, I have seen my baby every week since June I think, so we have lots of pics, including many 3D ones, although the little booger has not fully cooperated once.

My due date is 1/22, but I'm hoping they take out the stitch the week of Xmas, and I deliver within 1-2 weeks after. I'm one of those pregnant women who walk around at 3cm for 2 weeks, then have very quick labor/deliveries.

Good luck to all on your GD tests. My dr's office seemed to miss my GD test, so I'll be doing mine this upcoming Tuesday. I only have to fast for 1hr so that's not too bad.

Well, enough about me. So glad to have a "home' lol.

I'm sitting here with a big box of lemon heads lol. For the most part, I haven't had too many bad sweet tooth cravings. I don't know about you, but mine don't go away until I've finally given in to them.

I haven't had the first craving yet...I was too sick the first 18 weeks, and now I'm just trying to enjoy the food I can tolerate...since everythin leaves an unpleasant after taste in my mouth.

How often is everyone feeling baby move?

Para tends to be quiet when I'm at work, but he makes up for it in the evenings! OMG the little bugger seems to be doing the frickin samba half the time! :dance:

Caleb is doing some type of movement pretty much all day. the strength changes but i can count on him bumping me at least every other hr when i'm awake

Hello Ladies

Im 29 weeks today :) Found out yesterday i have Gestational Diabetes which is the reason peanut is so big :( and why i have lots of fluid :( have an appointment on Thursday to see diabetic consultant to get more info and pick up blood sugar monitor and diary gonna see if we can control it by diet if not then i have to have either tablets or inject insulin. yesterday was just a bad day and i cried lots didnt help i was reading the risks and complications that could happen. Im also anemic so have to go on iron tablets aswell

Feeling a little more positive about it today but still a little shocked

I feel Elliot moving about around 12 times during the day and then more in then evening & nighttime a little more - he has definately recently got more active and I feel his movements are stronger than before - more him moving than so much kicking/poking

Last night we were having a little play time I was pushing down and then he was pushing back was so cute <3

Baby kicks almost all the time. And at times, he kicks and dances like crazy. I'm sure people notice when that happens, because those times my tummy moves like crazy too

Wrightywales, sorry you have gestational diabetes. :hugs: Hopefully, you'll be able to control it just with diet.

My little bug is moving and grooving all the time. I just love watching and feeling my stomach dip up and down. :cloud9:

I feel little Alexa move around at different times during the day. She is most active when I first wake up and lay in bed for a few minutes and then again at/after supper. She likes to kick around a lot in the evenings so I think that might be her active time when she gets here, but who knows lol! It really is a cool feeling...until she starts kicking my bladder! :haha:

At times, when bubba wriggles a lot it is a bit uncomfortable. Then,I place my hand over my tummy and that seems to comfort her and she goes back to sleep :)

Wonder how she'll be like when she comes out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->