Let Me (try) Help!

I would love a reading when you get the time. Congrats by the way :flower:

Congrats! Would you be able to see if I'm going to be having anymore bundles of joy :winkwink: Thanks:thumbup:

Congrats Leopard :hugs:
I'd love to have a reading if you get a chance. I know how busy you must be with your new little bundle so don't worry if you can't do it.

I was wondering if u would mind doin a conception reading 4 me,please.and congratulations x

Hi :) congrats on your beautiful baby!!

If you have the time id love a reading?..worth a try! starting to think the OH wont ever give me an answer lol!

Congrats again xxx

Just curious, how are you able to give readings to people over the internet? Just wondering :)

Congratulations leopard! :yipee:. I stumbled across this thread by accident. When you get the chance I would like to know what you see for me, thank you x

Thread Closed

Sorry ladies there is no way I'm going to be able to get to the rest of these any time soon! You are welcome to PM me to get a reading, though bare in mind I have a newborn and may not get back to you right away, reading the wind so to speak is very exhausting and as a lot of you would know so is a newborn!

Sorry if this makes any of you angry or upset but I have to do what is best for me even if I do want to help. I may get back to it in the future but for now it is closed.

Best of luck everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->