Let Me (try) Help!

can i ask what makes you see boy when you see the things around me do you actually see a baby boy or is it the blus flowers that make you say boy cheers hun :hugs:

Keeping a good thought for you Leopard and your little princess ...I hope all goes well

Okay I have no definite or proven gift. I will admit this right away; but I will say in the past a lot of things have come up and my 'gut feeling' has always been right. So I want to see how I compare with your psychic readings. No I'm not trying to be funny or anything, I am a fairly strong believer in a lot of this, and have a fairly strong traditional gypsy heritage on my mothers side. I'm not saying I'll be accurate and I am definitely not saying I will get it right, but I'd be happy to try!

Ask anything you like sweethearts. :hugs:

Hi There!

I just stumbled across this and would be so grateful if you could help me. TTC #1, I am on CD1 of Cycle #5. We are both healthy :)
I am so anxious to concieve and really ready to be a mommy! Do you see anything for us?

Hi I've just read this whole thread, my eyes hurt!

I just wanted to wish you all the best with your LO's birth and I hope everything goes smoothly for her surgery. I wish you both a speedy recovery. You have been so amazing doing all this for all these ladies, you have a great gift, thank you so much for sharing it. Best of luck xxx

DH and I are TTC #1 - I would love to know what feeling you might have for me!

Hi ladies! Leopard has gone into labor today! :happydance: Wish her and her LO well and congrats! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/797957-a-2.html

Keziah-May Danielle
:thumbup:

Attachments

• Photo0680.jpg
    Photo0680.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0682.jpg
    Photo0682.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 15
Aww she is a little cutie :dance:

Congratulations to you and your OH :hugs:

Xx

Aw, she's got the perfect little baby face. Congratulations to you and your other half! She's gorgeous.

Awwwww baby! she is so precious. Congrats to you!!!!!

AWWWW. She's too cute. :) Congrats! I'm glad you're both doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->