• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

OMG I so see that line! That has to be a positive! I can't wait to see your FRER!!!!! I haven't tested yet today, ended up spending all day in the hospital due to a muscle strain and severe dehydration! Not fun!!! I might test in a little bit though, but I doubt I'll see anything. The pee test at the ER came back negative and I have that yucky period feeling like she will be here anytime.

Ohhhhh we have 2 preggo's on board! Congrats Alaric & Menelly!!!!! So happy for you both! Too bad your Diet Coke isn't pregnant, how nice that could be right! lol

I knew it congrats on your bfp,!!!!! Sooo happy for you girl doing the happy dance!

See I knew I should be seeing a line at 10 dpo !!! Thays just amazing for you!!

congrats menelly!!!!:crib::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

what due dates are we talking about here???

im sorry you feel like poop missa. i actually felt like i was gonna start right around af time. i hope your ok after the hospital. wonder what tests they use. my dr, who has to send me to an ob/gyn, uses these tests that look like dollar general tests:shrug:

See I knew I should be seeing a line at 10 dpo !!! Thays just amazing for you!!

amommy- if you just implanted it might not show up yet. or it could be getting ready to implant:flower: you are early enough at 10dpo there is plenty of time. you had a great frer this morning too

I just input my information in a form online, and it calculated my due date to March 30th. When are you due?

It just sucks that I don't know exactly when my period is due. Generally my cycles can go anywhere between 28-31 days, but if I ovulated when FF said I did originally I would have like a 33 day cycle. But FF just pushed O back to days, which would give me a 35 day cycle.....lol so I could start tomorrow or a week from now, don't really know for sure. Guess I'll find out soon enough though :)

Ohhhhh we have 2 preggo's on board! Congrats Alaric & Menelly!!!!! So happy for you both! Too bad your Diet Coke isn't pregnant, how nice that could be right! lol

LOL, I wish on the Diet Coke. Can you imagine how much that could save on the grocery bills?

Thanks. =)

I would LOVE to have either, but I would prefer to have a girl because I already have my DS. :)

It just sucks that I don't know exactly when my period is due. Generally my cycles can go anywhere between 28-31 days, but if I ovulated when FF said I did originally I would have like a 33 day cycle. But FF just pushed O back to days, which would give me a 35 day cycle.....lol so I could start tomorrow or a week from now, don't really know for sure. Guess I'll find out soon enough though :)

oh my goodness hun!!!!! well i seriously felt like af was coming every day from 9dpo-14dpo. had cramps, back aches, headaches, felt bloated, you name it. magically stopped at 15dpo. had lite cramps off and on since then, but not much. even had DH get me 10 more tests cuz it seemed like everything stopped:dohh:

alaricsmom ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Naw i wwwaaannnt one hehehe im so happy for you!!

Thank you!!! I was in total shock. Seriously I had BFN this morning. I screamed so loud when the line came up. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->