• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Here you go. I see lines on both!

https://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9147/ae8223872.jpg

https://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9200/ae8223873.jpg

I can see the lines but I can't tell if they have color either.

Amommy your tests are looking good! I'm looking forward to seeing a progression on darkness hopefully!

Thanks alarics mom, but I really thought out would be darker by now..really worries me !!!

amommy thats exactly what my first bfp on frer at 9 dpo looked like. im pretty sure it implanted on 8dpo. you are 12 dpo, maybe it implanted at 11 dpo?

looking good hun!:happydance:

No I am only 10 dpo, that ticker is wrong!!

I implanted 8-9 dpo!! Thanks for the encouragement :)

I haven't tested again...don't have many of them anyway...lol....but I'm temped too...

Question...if I don't know when I ovulated or IF I ovulated...WHEN do I STOP testing?? LOL!!!

You stop testing when AF appears. :) You're never out until the witch shows up.

LOL...I hear ya...just seems unrealistic to me since I don't ovulate on my own...and there's no telling when I'll ever have my period on my own again...I normally have to take Provera....I'm just clinging to air that my body ovulated this month since last month I took Clomid....My HPT looks like it might have a line and it seems kind of pinkish...but with my luck it's because my opk was touching it for a few seconds....

Does that really happen? When an OPK touches an HPT it can make it look postive?

Here they are...sorry for the sucking pictures!

Attachments

• hptopk.jpg
    hptopk.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 32
  • hptopk1.jpg
    hptopk1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 36
I've never used OPKs but from what I read that does happen. Do you have some IC's to use so you can test and not feel bad about it?

yea...it's the pink handled ones...I just posted some pics...

Hello everyone i have decided not to test today maby tomorrow but will try not to my boobs are starting to get sensitive and the fatigue is killing me. i wanna go get another blood done but the ladys st my work think i love getting japped with needles they are teasing me about having some weird obsession hahahahaha. i just wanna no now!!

Amommy OMG YOUR SOOOO IN WITH A BFP!!! im jelous :( WAHHHHHHHHHH i wanna have a sticky bean... **vent**

Im 9dpo today and my temp dropped a bit. hope its all good though.

OK, so i have just been looking at some tests and that idea of not testing today has gone out the window im gunna pOAS at lunch gunna hold it in till then lol xx Back at lunch :)

Yes it does!! I'm going to walmart tonight and trying to decide if I need to get some frers or stick with my ics until I get a line on them. What do you ladies think?

Yes definitely use ic,s I finally got mine today from baby wishes and they were bfnothing!!! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month and not sure if I will try again!

Make sure to post your pic hon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->