• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I would LOVE to have either, but I would prefer to have a girl because I already have my DS. :)
Same here. I have a 13 year old son who I adore, but something about the cute little girl clothes makes me want one. I can dream!

I think the OH would be happier with a son though, so we'll see. =) Now, if only I can get thru the wedding stress (it's Aug 14th) when all I want to do is sleep... zzzzz....

so its an arvo wee? so there is hope for me yet? lol

There is still hope for you!! :) I did do a few things different this month. Instead of dtd everyday, we tried to every other day. I also had read somewhere that high fat milk and ice cream can help, so I bought ice cream and ate it everyday the week before ovulation and the week after. I also tried not to think about it much. If I wasn't in the mood to dtd, we didn't do it. The past months I did it no matter what, so it was not as fun or exciting. They say that makes a difference.

aaaaaaaaaawwwwww missa!!! I am so sorry you got a neggie, hoping we are not in the AF club soon!! I will test again tonight, its sucks so much!! I am older than most here, and wanted to give TTC a try again.. I was only going to try for this cycle, not realistic I know!! haha.. I am still hoping for you!!!!

Sorry about you bfn. There really is still hope. :) I didn't get a bfp with my first until the day af was due. That's four days later than you are now. My fingers are crossed for ya girl!!

Sorry hun...I know it sucks...BFN's for me too...

It's funny you know...you can symptom spot but the ONE thing that's hard to deny is peeing all the time...you can't trick yourself into peeing alot...lol...and I can't stop peeing!!!!!!!!!! I go ALL THE TIME....I gotta go right now and I know I haven't had alot to drink tonight....

(sorry for all the "peeing" remarks...you can sugar coat it with "weeing" "tinkle" "potty"...regardless...using those words excessively makes for an embarassing post....LMAO!!!)

alarics - have a look at my chart we didnt go at it lots either lol. lol ive been eating heaps of crunchies wonder if thats good hahahahaha

hoping your not out missa! its still early though!

i pee all the time too, but cant see that as a sign for me. after 5 pregnancies my bladder is shot. i pee all day preggo or not:blush:

yea...that's true....2 pregnancies later and my bladder is shot too...just don't recall ever having such long flows...lol...it's like my bladder is holding a jugs worth each time...lol...

Darn it pam, was really hoping to hear you got your bfp today..

I am 11 dpo today, and I was really thinking my tests would be 100% negative today. But on the new ic's I got a very very faint line, not even sure if you can see it in the picture..

But.... Here is my question, aren't the lines supposed to be more than a very very faint line by this point?
Let me know what you think ok ladies?

The middle one is an answer, which I know are not very sensitive!!

I have to tell you I was in complete disbelief this morning when even the faintest line showed up!

Attachments

• PART_1311083873447.jpg
    PART_1311083873447.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
  • PART_1311083143421.jpg
    PART_1311083143421.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 16
  • PART_1311082891890.jpg
    PART_1311082891890.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
I can see it on the IC's!!! Are Answer tests really not that sensitive? I thought they were like FRER's?

I hear conflicting things, lol, so I don't know for sure, you may be right! Thanks for looking!

I see the lines on the IC's!! I hope this is your BFP!! I think that at this point any line is a good thing. Some people can not even get a line until they are REALLY late. :) Good Luck!!

I see the line too amommy, here is my 11 dpo ic and a dollar store evap, Has anyone been getting bad evaps on dollar store hpt?

What do you guys think?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/testtues1.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/testtuesevap.jpg

maureen- i thought i was getting dollar store evaps, but i turned out preggers so who knows???:shrug:

amommy- my SIL just found out she was pregnant and is on 12 dpo barely getting lines. cant even see them in pics. i can see lines on all yours!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->