Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Not sure Maureen, the frer may have a very light line, do you see one in person? the equate looks like mine yesterday, completely NOTHING!

Hey ladies BFN for me this morning really starting to loose hope all these bfns are geting me down so no more till im late :) (i hope im late)not really having much cramping anymore still got a bit of lower back pain and my nipples are really sensitive like if i brush my arm against myself i feel it usually i dont (does that make any sence) im still really really tired though im thinking i might go and get a FRER in a couple of days :)

**huff**

aww hun I'm sorry, I don't know what to think either, as my tests are ++ one minute, and another they seem to lighten up and harder to see! I went in for a blood test today, kind of tired of all the hmm and haw lines.. We shall see!! Forgot how frustrating and intense this all can be, .. decided today to go do something instead! Let us know about your FRER!

I might see something on the FRER Maureen but it's hard to say, I'm sorry everyone is getting BFN's :(

i need to stop POAS!! and just be glad there was a real faint line this morning after nothing yesterday!! And we all are only 11 dpo!! I HAVE NO patience!

I'll be POAS later on...hubby just got home from work so he's hogging the bathroom...I just hope I can hold it that long...LOL....you'd think my husband was a woman considering the amount of time he spends in the bathroom and shower....

well i was busted at my desk with my forehead on the dest snoozing DAMN lol how are you all, amommy have you been and had bettas?

d1...I seriously noticed being tired first. Right after I felt the cramping at around 6dpo I started getting really tired. I felt like if I didn't sleep I would pass out. I was taking naps with my DS, and sleeping in when I could. I took a walk tonight and started cramping. That sort of scared me, but I know it's normal to cramp in the first few weeks. I did with my first. I hope you all get your bfp's this cycle. We could ALL be bump buddies!! :)

Haha pam about your DH... that is hilarious.. some men are like that!!

Thanks for the info alaric, our fearless leader hahaha!!

Sorry you are so tired, d1k, hope its for a good reason!

Yes I went for my blood draw, will have the results tomorrow sometime

Ooooh...I forgot this one. My aerolas (sp?) were evidently larger starting at about 8dpo. I asked DH about it and he just sort of ignored the question. He said today he noticed it but didn't want to get my hopes up in case it wasn't anything.

oh, the brown part or pink part of the breast! Hmm thanks for telling us!

The area right around the nipple. It was a great size bigger.

Mine are already big...especially after having my girls...I've noticed that mine get tender and sometimes they sting...but that's about it...I'm really not noticing anything...I feel pretty sure I'm out this month...in a few days I'll be calling in for my Provera and Clomid so that I can start again!

d1...I seriously noticed being tired first. Right after I felt the cramping at around 6dpo I started getting really tired. I felt like if I didn't sleep I would pass out. I was taking naps with my DS, and sleeping in when I could. I took a walk tonight and started cramping. That sort of scared me, but I know it's normal to cramp in the first few weeks. I did with my first. I hope you all get your bfp's this cycle. We could ALL be bump buddies!! :)
That's me! That's what made me test at all as soon as I did. Cause I couldn't stay awake to save my life. I'm now calling it my pregnancy induced narcolepsy.

thats me too and i was cramping at 6dpo also, yesterday i was gtting heartburn and thought it was my lunch but i have it again today had it for about 4 hours yukki. Also i look pregnant with how bloated i am its embarrassing to be honest im just waiting for a stranger to ask me how many weeks i am lol
How many DPO are you again alaric? :):)

Temps went way down tonight, af is certainly on her wat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"