• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

sure is and 1st month of using opks too, im really enjoying it i just cant get charting into my head lol, thats why im always asking lol

It's tricky at first but it's gets easier to pick up on the more you do it :) Do you plan on testing soon?

Thats exactly what I was reading when I got the huge dip at 2 dpo, its an estrogen surge then the progesterone takes over once again. Are you adjusting your temps if you wake up late or early? and taking temps before you take your head off the pillow? Those things can really change your temps a lot and cause them to be irratic.. Mine are rather erratic too!! LOL and mine is from diff temping times, I haven't done this for a while!

Can't wait to see your guys lines soon!

yes when are you testing, we are both testaholics and love to look and tweak tests haha!

LOL! Yes, testaholics we are! My youngest still wakes up in the middle of the night to eat (ya he's a porker :)) so my temping times are off sometimes by a half hour either way. But generally for me, it doesn't make much of a difference. I noticed that before this month my temps stayed pretty much the same within the hour and a half's time frame of first waking.

yes I have noticed the same thing within .2 or so, even 3 hours difference.. Sometimes my temp is higher at 5 AM than it is at 8!! I wake up early just because my mind is wondering what my temp is going to be.. hahaha.. Now that's bad!

I had to click on this thread just because of the title. HAHA made me laugh! :) Good luck to you!!!

Join us if you wish, we are talkative and fun gals!! hehe

Heck yes, all pee-ers welcome on this thread! Bring your pee stick pics and your sense of humor! :friends:

Here is todays test, 7-8 dpo fmu. Thanks for looking! Had a big temp jump today, hope that is meaning something good!

Attachments

• PART_1310740510475.jpg
    PART_1310740510475.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 34
  • PART_1310740303444.jpg
    PART_1310740303444.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 35
  • PART_1310739879110.jpg
    PART_1310739879110.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
I'm still seeing some pink on there! :) Hope it darkens up soon! Here is my test for today, 6/7dpo

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 58
lOOKS LIKE I'M SEEING SOMETHING, THIS IS ME TRYING TO TWEAK, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT ANY OF MY TESTS?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/MELISSATEST2.jpg

Oh thank you Maureen! I haven't seen any of your recent tests, your thread kind of disappeared. I'll go see if I can find it :)

I am right there with ya'll. I got my ic in the other day and i started using them yesterday. Ok ok really the day :haha: LOL i have a ton of them. still can't see anything on them yet. Good Luck!!!!

I see pink maureen!! Kind of like mine just a hint!! Hope we all get darker and darker lines and big baby bumps soon

Lissa, can you enhance mine please??

And enhance yours too, kinda see some pink today here's hoping for you

this is my 6DPO FMU :) :bfn: :( didnt expect to see anything this early but feel free to play around with it :)

In response to a few questions on page 3 lol yeah i do change the time i temp to the time that i take it, and i stir a bit when i wake up so move a bit but i cant help that and i go take my temp b4 i get up, but like some have said my temp doesnt really change too much in the 1st hour of being up. but i still take it before i get up never after :) hope we all get our BFPs soon FxD :) Symtoms today :waking up at 5am (why im writing here so early lol) and kinda feels like something rubbing the inside of my belly button area feels horrible its making me squrm lol.

Attachments

• SAM_0314.jpg
    SAM_0314.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 39
I inverted the test for you!! I do see a line.

Attachments

• SAM_0314.jpg
    SAM_0314.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 46
I will come look too maureen, how exciting for all of us to be so close together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->