Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

LOL wow! Lots of action since the last time I checked! Ok so Maureen I will def go check out your thread :) I tweaked Amommy's test and mine, so I'll put those pics up, and K I see a line on the invert too! :)

Attachments

• 002tweak.jpg
    002tweak.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33
  • PART_1310740303444.jpg
    PART_1310740303444.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 29
arghh i keep going back and looking at it hahaha i keep telling myself im having line eye haha .......or do i?

hEY D1K HERE IS A TWEAKED ONE OF YOUR DOLLAR

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/TWEAKDOLLAR.jpg

i actually do see the line d1 and mine looked better yesterday alissa!! It was afternoon so that might be why! I had a friend who did lots of experiments on pg tests, she would take like 10 a day all diff brands, and she found she would get better lines with 2nd fmu than first!! I think my evening one was darker, so I will try later this afternoon!! hoping my ic's come today, then I will have 25 to have fun with hahaha!

Seems like we all are in the exact same place, with very very fain lines early on!! waiting and wondering.. I'm so glad I have you both to obsess with!

Thanks :) i havent got glasses on atm dont wanna go wake up hubby by going into the room
( even tho the reason for me being up early is due to him wanting my side of the bed as well as his lol) grrrrr but i love him :)

FXD for all of us :)

hmmm im gunna hold my 2nd MU in as long as poss and then test again hehehe :0, hubby thinks im MAD MAD MAD im always wanting to come on B&B and chat to you all and post pics he says "they wont wanna see all your pee sticks!" im thinkin you have no idea LOL.

Oh yes we do want to see them!! haha, its a great hobby!! LMAO!

i think so to keeps me busy and my mind on the prize lol ill post my 2nd one too then if ya'll wanna see:) im jumping around trying to hold it in but off to the loo now cant hold n e longer s u all soon :)

here you go tweek away if you want 2nd MU still NEG to me

Attachments

• 6DPO #2.jpg
    6DPO #2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 6DPO #2 (1).jpg
    6DPO #2 (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 32
Oh just kiddin lol there they are :) I think I might see a line! Do you see one irl?

nah i dont but i havent got my glasses on hahah so things are a little blury lol

HERE IS MY AFTERNOON IC THAT i JUST DID

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/FRINEW12.jpg

here is the invert, alissa will have to do the enhancing haha!

Attachments

• 6DPO #2.jpg
    6DPO #2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 25
Ok guess I will have to poas as well!!

here is the invert, alissa will have to do the enhancing haha!
:( dont think there is anything, as much as my line eye says there is a bit of one hahaha

cant wait to see yours amommy, i just looked at my 1st test lol bone dry now and a faint line ....nasty evap im guessing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->