• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

hehe so funny d1!~

thinking is neggy again!

Attachments

• 7 dpo pm.jpg
    7 dpo pm.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 19
  • PART_1310758412586.jpg
    PART_1310758412586.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 30
  • 7dpo pm edited.jpg
    7dpo pm edited.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 29
Ok, all this peeing going on, I couldn't resist! I peed too! So I tweaked D1K's latest test, and than an orginal and a tweak of mine. Top is yesterdays, middle is from this AM, bottom is just now :)

Attachments

• 6DPO%20#2.jpg
    6DPO%20#2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 003tweak.jpg
    003tweak.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 55
nawww man im really looking forward to testing with you ladies hehehe :)

hehe, so fun!! I think I see a faint line on the last strippy yoU did!! maybe a BFP beginning?? sure hoping so!

I keep seeing faint shadowy lines, but they don't seem to be getting darker. I think maybe it's just the usual for the IC's :( But I'm still really early, only 6/7dpo so I still have plenty of time to see a line if one is going to show this month :)

yes same as I am getting and we both are very early! We have plenty of days to get our BFP!

I'm kind of worried that I might not have ovulated this month. My temps showed ovulation but it was really late in the cycle and it turned out I was getting sick at the time and just didn't know it yet. I'm wondering if that made it look like I ovulated when I really didn't. My temps have been down pretty low the last couple days, I thought if you ovulated they were supposed to stay high until you get your period.....or maybe I'm just weird. Or maybe my temps aren't accurate anyways because I'm up throughout the night so often and I'm an open mouth sleeper....hmmm I just don't know! lol

I know these are negative but wanted to post them here anyway.. you can tweak if you feel like it, but its pretty obvious!! This is a FRER

Attachments

• 7 dpo efr bw.jpg
    7 dpo efr bw.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20
  • efrer 7dpo pm edited.jpg
    efrer 7dpo pm edited.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 29
My negative FRER's always look like they have a line in the photos! Isn't that weird? It's like picking up phantom lines or something.....(<-----hums Twilight Zone theme song) lol

Wish I knew, it's so weird! I think it's a FRER conspiracy along with the indents! Damn money hungry test makers!!!!! lol

Hey ladies! I want to join you if you don't mind. I'm 7dpo and I've been testing since 4dpo I think with all of course being bfn. I'll post my test on here tomorrow morning! This will be fun.

Awesome glad to have you aboard..can't wait to see your tests!!

Who knows. I might test tonight. I had to by a load of ic this month because I was spending WAY too much money on other kinds. I'm sort of addicted. lol

hahaha sounds like you in the right place we are all POAS addicts i think lol.

how are you all too? im having the weirdest sensations in my belly today i dont no if this is anything to worrie about, the best way to explain it would be having something in my belly scratching the inside lol, it goes right accorss too. hmmm looking at those tests makes me wanna pee on another lol.

I'm glad to have some gals to share my addiction with. All my friends here are not poasaholics like me. They get pregnant without even trying. I had some cramping two nights ago on my left side. It was like af cramps. My bbs are more tender today than they usually are also. I'm at a friends house watching her kids now, but when I get home I'll poas!!

Saweeeet looking forward to seeingit :)

ive been looking at too many test i feel i need to POAS again lol

I hear ya. The pregnancy tests gallery just fuels my addiction.:haha: Oh and now I have to hold my wee until my friends get home. I need to go, but I want to test more. I "think" I can hold it!

Awesome glad we could be of assistance!!! haha.. I have the feeling like i need to pee, like that pressure feeling, and my evening temps are really high!! 98.8-99.. How bout everyone take their evening temp so we can compare!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->