• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I feel pretty good. Just tired most of the time. Other than that everything is great so far. I go to the dr sometime in the next two or three weeks.

:hugs: I'm so sorry sweetie! You have us all here supporting you and cheering you on for next time!!!

Thank you Pam! I appreciate it :) Will you get an ultrasound when you go in next Alaric?

Hey ladies slept all day yesterday and woke up great this morning but back at work ** STINK** lol im on CD 6 and cant wait till the 2ww again lol, feeling really positive this round lol. Other than that im just doing the norm study and work, man i have the most exciting life ....NOT.

oh and.........

I ALSO WANNA BE PREGNANT LOL

Thank you Pam! I appreciate it :) Will you get an ultrasound when you go in next Alaric?

I will get one the same day or the next. I'll go first for a nurse visit then get tons of labs and a sono done. Then two weeks after that I'll see my Dr and get another one. He is sono happy, so I'll get to see the baby quite often. I LOVE it!!

Bayley, I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you felt good enough to get back to work. I hope this is your month!

I am so worried ya'll...I only have a few more progesterone pills and I'm worried that if I caught the egg and when I'm done with the pills I'm gonna cause a MC or something....what should I do?:cry:

I already tried calling my doc office and I had to leave a message and they haven't gotten back with me yet...they are so infuriating!

I'm gonna have to find a new doctor...OMG...I just called the office again to get some help with my questions and they are acting so dumb and so inconsiderate and acting like I'm a freakin idiot! I don't want people like that treating me or delivery a baby of mine! UUGHH! I'm so disgusted right now!

Pam, I'm pretty sure you can get progesterone creams from almost any health food store. I'd grab some from one of those places and use it for the 10 days or so? And find a new doctor, ASAP! Especially cause you don't want another month of screw ups if things don't catch and they already screwed up once!

I finally talked to my doctor and she said the Provera will NOT affect any pregnancy that might occur while taking it...she said if I don't start my period after taking the pills then I am most likely pregnant OR something more extreme is going on and I'll have to have more tests done.........and then she hung up on me.....GRRRRRRRRRR....I am already looking into a new doctor....some friends from FB have directed me to their docs (cause they are currently preggo)....so I'll be researching them soon....

I'm sorry your doc is such a :witch:! I'm glad you're switching though, you definitely don't want someone like that handling your baby! I would do what Menelly suggested and go to GNC and get some of the cream to use until you find out for sure what's going on. If you don't have a known progesterone issue it shouldn't cause a miscarriage but you never know, so better safe than sorry! :)

pam- i agree with missa and menelly. get some cream hun and find a new doc if you are! the provera wont effect a pregnancy, but if you stop it, it can. dont know if its true, but i read online that even if you dont have a progesterone problem, if you take it and suddenly stop it can make you mc. its worth looking into. i dont understand why they are so rude. you would think they would have some kind of customer service skills.:shrug:

missa- how are you doing hun?

I'll look into getting some cream! I wish I knew why they were like that...it's one of those prissy offices where all the woman there walk around like they have a stick up their ass:sulk:

A FB friend of mine see's a doctor by the hospital where I had my first daughter...so I think I'm going to look into him...she even works at that hospital so that's cool!!

pam i dont think it matters much. i used to use oasis serene. i switched to happy pms cream cuz its cheaper. i order mine online. i have seen some good ones in the natural food stores here though that i would def use if i ran out and my order hadnt come in yet. i get mine online so i dont have to go anywhere to get it, not cuz its better in any way

I read about Happy PMS...seems to be a good product...I'll do some more research...lol...but my doctor seemed convinced that the pills won't affect pregnancy...I guess in the next couple of days after I'm through with the pills I'll know for certain....I am not able to get any cream as of yet...I'll have to wait till the end of next week...bummer....

I'm ok, a little sad now though :( I think it's the waiting for it to happen. I know it's coming I just don't know when, and of course the more time that goes by that I haven't started to bleed yet that little optimist in me says "maybe there's still hope" even though I know there isn't. It's just hard trying to brace myself for it, but once it's done and over with I'll be able to deal with it and move on

Awww...so sorry hun!! I hate this for you....have you taken any HPT's?

I took one the day that they tested my levels at 4miu and the line was so light it was barely there. I haven't taken any since cause I'm sure they'll be negative. I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to sound all depressive and self pitying lol, it's just a bummer. But I'll be ok :)

Your not sweetie!!! I've never been through this before but I know it has to be heartbreaking! It's good that you are staying so strong...but if you need to vent or just lash out....DO IT! Don't keep it bottled up! I for one will understand!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->