• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I'm exhausted today even though I was able to nap...uugh...I feel bored and yet I don't want to do anything...lol....I hate that feeling!!

Howdy ladies havent been on here for a bit due to my stupid internet being down im missing out on so much, so this cycle ive been doing excercise trying to get fit and healthy i heard the :good" endorphans(how ever you spell it) help keep you positive and its good for you anyway lol
How is everyone else progressing? im on CD 9 COME ON THE 2WW!!!!

Welcome back! I'm doing alright...but cramping alot right now...took my last pill so I really feel like I'll have my period soon...grrr...sucks...but I have my Clomid so I still have a shot!!!

Pam im sending positive thoughts your way :) (and thats far) haha
mmmm sushi for lunch whats everyone else having? hahaha

Well it's past dinner time here...lol...it's after 8:00pm actually...we just kind of "fended for ourselves" tonight...lol...been kind of crampy and tired and just plain BLAHHHHHH today...

I reeeeeeeeeally think I'm gonna be getting a withdrawl bleed soon...alot of the cramping is on the right hand side and it's dull everywhere else....and my back hurts too...and my nipples are sore....BLEH! The life as a woman...men need to learn to step off...lol...

Ooooh sushi. I will miss sushi for the next nine months. :) I had a scrambled egg burrito and cranberry juice. Nothing too exciting. I never cook on Sundays. I already have pinto beans soaking for tomorrow nights supper. I need fiber. Oh goodness the constipation part of pregnancy has hit me this time. I didn't really struggle with it with my DS. It's totally worth it though. I can't wait until you ladies start testing again. I'm having poas withdrawals. :haha:

mmm I love sushi!! we have a $1 sushi place here, one of those with the conveyor belt..and boy is it yummy!!!

Yeah Amommy its neat :)
I no your all a day behind me i think its Monday 3:10pm here yay nearly home time (5pm)
I cant wait to start testing either start using Opks next weekend 06th i think, i should be ovulating around the 13th not long now hehehe, once i start using the opks should i post some piccies just to feed your withdrawls lol :)

Awww, blessed how sweet!! I tried to include all of those that were <18 hehe! So I am cycle day 10 and kind of going back and forth about what to do this cycle
Here are my choices are:
1. Try this cycle with no meds and a younger local donor who will remain anonymous, but will share important information.
or
2. Wait until august and take femara, vitex or soy, and use a donor from BC Canada who may turn into a romantic interest as well, (no guarantees, just a spark after we met on the sperm donor website; but we have NOT met yet).

I could continue to use the young local donor for as long as I want and may be more convenient than heading to Canada 6 hours away.

The guy in Canada even if we don't become romantically involved would be ok either with being anonymous, or being involved in the child's life, with updates, be at the birth or whatever I feel comfortable with.

It is quite the dilemma and I would really enjoy hearing other's opinions on my options!

Thank you ladies, I can't wait to hear what you all have to say!
wanting to try this cycle with the local donor

I would go with the anonymous donor only for the fact that the guy from Canada could try to be a jerk later. He will know who you are, so he could try and get some sort of custody rights even if you don't want him in your child's life. Also with anonymous you don't have to get attached to anyone and then possibly let down. That's just my thoughts...they may not be the right ones. :)

I have to agree...annonymous seems to be a good choice...no strings attached and you can enjoy your child without all the Daddy drama.

Took an IC this morning...not really seeing anything I don't think...I wanna say there is a shadow but I think IC's always give shadows...lol...

Here they are to the best that I can do with such a sucky camera phone...each picture is the same test, same time....

Tweakers are welcome!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 0801-01.jpg
    0801-01.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 0801-02.jpg
    0801-02.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 0801-03.jpg
    0801-03.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 0801-04.jpg
    0801-04.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 0801invert.jpg
    0801invert.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
I def see a line, faint yes but there and pink!! How many days now since you think you ovulated???

I see a line. You should take a frer. Mine was like and my frer was way more noticeable.

It's so worth spluring on a FRER if you can, or making the doctors do a quantative HCG. I'd so hate for this to be your sticky egg and then have the progesterone drop cause issues!

I would go with the anonymous donor only for the fact that the guy from Canada could try to be a jerk later. He will know who you are, so he could try and get some sort of custody rights even if you don't want him in your child's life. Also with anonymous you don't have to get attached to anyone and then possibly let down. That's just my thoughts...they may not be the right ones. :)

I think you both may be right, and that is what I am going to do, then I don't have to wait a cycle either.. hehe, you know how impatient I am!! LOL

You really think so?! LOL!! WOW!!! Well I don't have any FRER's right now and won't be able to get any till the end of the week...I only have one more IC left but I don't want to use it till I know I'm not going to have a withdrawl bleed....Thanks ladies!!!

Force them to do a PG test, or someone and keep you on progesterone.. there should not be a withdrawal bleed if they are being good docs!!

this doc office is a waste of my time...I'm already looking into a new doctor...so I really don't want to call them and ask for anything...I feel confident in what my doctor said...woman get pregnant on Provera often and carry full term...so IF I got pregnant I won't have a bleed...but if I do then I know that that OPK was a false positive (as one person at the office said) or maybe even a fluke...I still have my Clomid which I hope will be a successful round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->