• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

We will all understand, and we're here for you hon! Vent away!!

Bleeding finally started this morning :( It's good that I can get it out of the way now though instead of waiting and not knowing when it was gonna happen

:hugs: Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Bleeding finally started this morning :( It's good that I can get it out of the way now though instead of waiting and not knowing when it was gonna happen

The same happened to me, my tests went negative before I bled so was just "waiting" for it happen, so sorry you are going through this, its truly awful xxx

Nothing really new going on with me...I'm having what could be symptoms but since I'm on progesterone I dunno if that's what it is...

I am having the weirdest and most vivid dreams...my nipples at times feels like needles are sticking them...been getting alot of cramps, especially on my right side...and of course this is probably not related but I've been getting alot of areas on my body that itch like crazy!!! Like a bug bite but there's nothing there!!!! Thought maybe dry skin but nothing seems to work...it goes away and comes back....really weird...

Thank you everybody :hugs: AND....I know what you guys can do for me!!!! GET PREGNANT! lol I wanna see some BFP's from you ladies, that'll cheer me up :D

So glad to be reading all your posts, I hope to join in with you.
I'm right there with you missalissa. Just had 4th M/C and now trying clomid this month.

Pambolina, I'm taking Prometrium after ovulation as well. Do you take pills or inserts?

I don't know what Prometrium is...lol...I have been taking Provera to induce a cycle and for some reason I ovulated...I was told to keep taking the pills as it won't hurt anything if I conceived...

missa- i so wish your DH would just want to try this cycle now that you have went through this. it would help you heal emotionally to have the joy of a new pregnancy. :hugs:

welcome ditopie!

pam- how many dpo are you? sounds like good symptoms as long as its not the provera tricking your body:happydance:

I'm like...5DPO now...I hope it's not the Provera...I only have one more day to take it...so I guess we'll find out!

pam- so is the plan that day after tomorrow you are supposed to start af so they can start you on chlomid?

There's always hope :) He tends to be a little more giving when he has had some time to mull things over...so we will see what this month brings :)

pam- so is the plan that day after tomorrow you are supposed to start af so they can start you on chlomid?

Yea...the plan is to start the Clomid on CD5 when AF shows...unless by some miracle I actually ovulated and if I don't start my period theres a good chance I'm preggo...so we'll see...LOL...Not really putting to much into it...cause if I didn't I still have my Clomid.

Sleepy, you? :) I managed to get rid of most of my hours at work today, so now I'm being super lazy and lounging on my computer in my jammies. :D

I'm great. These kids are keeping me on my toes today. I need to walk today but I'll probably nap instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->