Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

7DPO FMU just a quick pik for you all before i go out lol.

Attachments

• 7DPO.jpg
    7DPO.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
I see it too!
https://i52.tinypic.com/30m4w45.jpg

well at least this time YOU think you can!! so we don't all look like line eyers!!! hehe.. So glad to see you testing, its fun to oogle them with you!

I got a darker opk, but it is still not as dark as the control line!! : (

You waiting to O also 9babies? I will be joining you guys on the OPK train in a few days here! I am cycle day 6 and am just finishing soy and still spotting a tiny bit!

lol omg ive gone crazy hahaha i held for 5 hours or so and tested again :) here some more hahaha enjoy i cant really believe what i think im seeing

Attachments

• 7DPO pm.jpg
    7DPO pm.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 7DPO pm (1).jpg
    7DPO pm (1).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 7DPO pm (2).jpg
    7DPO pm (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
Not sure I can see something on this one, but I tweaked because I like to!! haha

Attachments

• 7DPO pm (2).jpg
    7DPO pm (2).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
Did the line show up like right next to the control line? it seems that is where I see something on the first test.!

nope i can see a very very very fain pink fat line between the little plastic bits, if it was a line next to the control i would think its invalid thanks amommy ill post another pik ill try get better light lol.

hope this helps lol, maby its my eyes lol, huf

Attachments

• better light 7DPO.jpg
    better light 7DPO.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
You waiting to O also 9babies? I will be joining you guys on the OPK train in a few days here! I am cycle day 6 and am just finishing soy and still spotting a tiny bit!

Yep but I think I am going to ovulate tonight. I just know it. I have sticky and stretchy clear cm, and cramping. so probably and my opk is almost positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->