lets get creative ladies

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
want to be creative with Hermione, we go the park and play with her toys.... but i want to do something cool, or make something....

is she to young, can she join in, really.......any ideas or suggestions like paints etc.

I used to do painting with my son from about 5 months old. Also made a treasure basket. You could play in cooked spaghetti (pasta), gloop (cornflower and water) and when she is a bit older you could make some dough(flour and water).

My boy "helped" me make fifteens the other day. I sat on the kitchen floor with him but I suppose you could bring the highchair up to the work surface. He helped himself to a bit of broken digestive biscuit, had a play with a wooden spoon and the empty glace cherry tray tub and felt the mixture. He seemed happy enough.

was gonna say paintin... cover feet in runny poster paint... woohooooo

what are fifteens?

Fifteens are a wee traybake/ bun thing.. you know with glace cherries and marshmallows.

Good ideas! I might steal some of these ideas. :thumbup:

we took bubbles to the park last time and Hannah absolutely loved it

In the warmer weather and under strict supervision, she might like a bowl of water and some cups and squirty toys and face cloths etc to play with - make a big wet mess LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->