Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

yep totally stubborn :grr: i really hope the weight is all it is...but he has to exercise!! he apparently was going to run yesterday but he came home with a mega headache :dohh: so hopefully today i can get him out. :shrug: im not calorie counting atm, but i was for a little bit, i found a site that plans your meals, and i actually think it will make me eat more than im eating :haha:

so when i can afford to do the grocery shop it requires im gonna give it a go and see what its like :) it recommended i eat 1340 calories a day

What site is that? I'm finding it quite difficult to make sure that I have all my calories (without eating of course the choccies). With your 1340 calories, do you have to add on some when you excercise? My gym recommended that I add a further 500 when I workout.

:wave: ladies how are you all today well im just chilling today done a good work out yesterday and done some sit ups my stomach is killing today must off done something right as for my weight i have put 4 pound back on so i am now 12 and half xxxxxx

brit i think the site i use is Aussie https://www.calorieking.com.au/ i use it, i think it has a international option :shrug: dunno what that would be like (scroll to the bottom) no it doesnt say to eat more when i exercise, i think its only basic, check it out though

:wave: hey caz and bob, good work on the exercise :thumbup:

Hi everyone! Good job on the losses (and gain)! 1 kg is better than nothing, and it all adds up in the end.

I went to my first WW meeeting yesterday. I'm all set up with the online tools, it must be kinda like that calorie king site. I can already see I am eating too many calories a day! I set my ulitmate goal to be a loss of 27 lbs. I'm really going to stick with it (unless, and hopefully, I get preggers in the meantine).

dandy, I know you had mentioned cholesterol. I just got mine done today at a 'wellness workshop' and it was 199. 200 is considered high! So, I have even more of a reason to get in shape. Also, my blood pressure was 121/93!!! So my bottom number was high. Both of these were a shock to me because I dont' 'feel' unhealthy/overweight. It just confirms to me my long cycles lately must be because of my weight gain. *sigh*

:hugs: allie glad you are now aware of whats happening to your body :hugs:

i honestly didnt think i was doing too bad either, then my dr says i have high cholesterol :dohh: so i've been eating really good :thumbup: i hope it has dropped when i get my next test done

good luck with sticking with ur calories thingy I hope you can do it for your sake :hugs:

That's great you've been eating better, dandy.

I mean I don't even know what foods are high in cholestorol? I don't eat red meat at all or eggs that often and I thought that's what did it. Sweets are downfall, so I know I need to shape up on that front!

dairy fat contributes to, my dr said to cut out dairy fats so i buy all my milk and ice cream and cheese of the low fat variety now, I'll let u know if that lowers it, if not then it will still be up next blood test and ill be stumped :shrug:

yeah and baked goods like cakes and biscuits i assume :shrug: i dont eat them atm very much at all

Hmmm interesting about dairy! Because I've been eating ONLY full fat dairy this month because it's meant to support ovulation.

:haha: thats why i was eating full fait dairy only too!! but to help my cholesterol i've had to give up my full fat stuff and will see if that works

I guess now we know. :) Maybe I'll just avoid dairy where I can for now.

i have just realised how much dairy i doo eat daily, i have milk for bfast, and ice cream for desert, and then cheese on a toasted sandwich for lunch and i have yoghurts for snacks if i want so low fat is the best i can do :dohh: or ill have a milo and milk

i also eat alot of carbs, in my cereal for bfast, sandwich for lunch and rice for dinner. im trying to cut them out but sometimes i just need a filler for my meals... :shrug: i have salad for lunch where i can, and meat and veges for dinner, but if i dont feel like cooking then i just go with something easy like rice or pasta :dohh:

I eat cereal and sandwhiches every day, too! I only eat whole grain but it's still a lot of carbs. And like you I snack on yoghurt. I guess the key is everything in moderation.

yep sure is :thumbup: i buy multigrain bread and brown rice, but refuse to buy brown pasta, it looks horrible :sick:

ok im heading off for a walk now :wave:

:wave: girls how are you all afm been the gym today so i hope i have lost a bit xxxxxxx

:wave: caz :thumbup: good work on going to the gym, im to lazy to do that :dohh: I've been walking lots and eating better, have lost about 1.5kg atm :happydance: but have so much more energy too i think the food and exercise is helping alot

Good job caz and dandy! I've been to the gym twice this week so far. Yesterday I tried pilates....I hated it!!! It was no fun at all. Tomorrow I'm doing yoga (which I know i enjoy) but dragging hubby with me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->