Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Well family yoga was fun today, actually. There were couple and parents with children there. I think we'll go every Friday!

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

:wave: allie

sounds like an interesting yoga class

well sat i took my dog for a 4 hour drive out to meet a lady i met online, so he could have his first play at herding goats, and to meet some other koolies like him :) well he had a ball and i got to cuddle some puppies i was very tempted by, but i didnt buy lol just gave lots of cuddles

today - sunday i have no plans atm, just recovering from 8 hours driving yesterday :haha:

Puppies... I go so mushy when I see puppies. I've told my DH that if we don't have a baby by next summer, then that's it I'm off to fill my house with dogs instead, lol. I'll be the next Sharon Osbourne.

Everyone seems to be doing really good :thumbup:. I was a tad bit disappointed this week 'cos I didn't even lose a pound even though I'd gone to the gym 3 times and been good with my food. Oh well, hopefully next week will be better.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekends. I'm off to my sister's for a family get together 'cos my brother's off to Afghanistan for another stint of 6 months. I feel very sorry for his wife 'cos their LO will only be 1yr next month and 6 months is a long time, especially knowing that he's over there.

:hugs: for everyone here.

I feel comfortable enough to announce I'm cautiously pregnant. Good luck to you all :hugs:

oh sequeena :happydance: thats soo exciting :happydance:

congrats lots of sticky :dust: for you :dust::dust::dust:

can i ask what you were doing/taking this cycle?

im gonna add u to the front page too :hugs:

Aww thank you hun :hugs:

This cycle was very relaxed. I took nothing except my folic acid. I OV'd 3 days early and dtd 2 days before that (didn't have sex again until after ov) so pretty sure that's how I caught xxx

AFM girlies

i have lost a little over 2 kg now, hoping to keep it off, only got another 2kg and i've reached my first goal weight, ill be half way there :happydance:

had pizza for dinner last night :dohh: better try to walk today, even though it is raining :dohh:

This cycle was very relaxed. I took nothing except my folic acid. I OV'd 3 days early and dtd 2 days before that (didn't have sex again until after ov) so pretty sure that's how I caught xxx

thats great that you got it naturally :thumbup: im not taking anything this cycle...so if i ever Ov, maybe ill catch it too :blush: though i see my gyn in october so if Ov doesnt happen first then :dohh: she'll hopefully put me on something

how long were your cycles normally?

thats great that you got it naturally :thumbup: im not taking anything this cycle...so if i ever Ov, maybe ill catch it too :blush: though i see my gyn in october so if Ov doesnt happen first then :dohh: she'll hopefully put me on something

how long were your cycles normally?

I really hope you get it this cycle hun!!!

I was a regular 28 day girl :)

I'm due af on Tuesday actually... we shall see what happens, hope she stays away!

Congratrs Sequeena!! :happydance:

dandy and brit, it sounds like you're doing really well. Even if you aren't seeing big losses the little things in lifestyle changes WILL add up.

My first week on WW went okay...went to the gym a lot, but was really bad at tracking my WW points online. So my goal for this week is to track everything I eat online. I'm paying for it afterall, it's silly not to use it.

Dandy, any signs of ov at all?Are you charting?

I've lost another 3lbs this week, so 6lbs in 2 weeks, very happy!
Hows everyone else getting on? xx

i am charting allie...no signs of oving yet...i didnt ov till i was in my CD 70's last time...so im not expecting it any time soon :dohh:

pink bow thats awesome :hugs: you are doing so well, i have lost about 2.2kg :happydance: we are all on the right track

good luck allie recording all ur foods :thumbup: i know how hard that is, i tried it on my calorie counting site and gave up :dohh:

It's so hard to track my food! It's a real wake up call how much things add up. I don't like to know haha.

I just saw your chart in your siggy (I don't know how to do those FF tickers?) and had a look. It seems like your temps run low like mine do. FX ov happens soon. I'm not convinced I ovulated myself. I wish there was something we could do to make us ovulate (other than Clomid or Soy because it's too late once you're in the middle of your cycle)..

Congrats Sequeena, that's fab news.

As for the calorie counting, I must admit that I am starting to get fed up with it but I shall persevere - it's the weighing everying out that I find a chore.

yeah when u start watching ur food, you realise how much you are eating and of what kind, i think i eat too many carbs :shrug:

when you are in FF click on 'share' i think it is and tickers are in there somewhere

:wave: ladies how are you all not weighed my self yet so dont no what i weigh been the gym tue wen having a break tomorrow if the weather is ok going for a good walk round the dam with my 3 dogs and my oh then back the gym fri pink brill on the weight loss hun i am hoping i have lost some to xxx

:wave: caz, sounds like you are on a roll

:dohh: i havent walked for about 3 days now and have put on a couple of grams or whatever the term is :dohh: still eating good though :thumbup:

i cheated over the weekend when my parents,my LO and I were up in Orlando visiting my sister. I had chinese food and soda so I ended up gaining 4 lbs :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->