Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

ok well i have soreish nipples (unless im just symptom spotting :haha: ) not much cm, woke up with left ovary type pains this morning, my temps are staying the same :dohh: i have no idea what my body is doing :wacko:

I think that will be ovulation pains you're feeling! It would make sense follow a pos OPK a few days ago. Perhaps you are ovulating today and you will see a temp rise tomorrow. Make sure you BD today! :thumbup:

well i hope you are right allie :dohh: last :sex: was yesterday morning, so definatly due...better jump him tonight :haha:

guys im not feeling to positive atm

what i think is happening is if my nipples really are sore (and its not just in my head) im thinking im having an anovulatory cycle, which means AF is on the way... or its gonna bypass that and just go on to the next cycle :shrug: but i really think Ov didnt happen and wont happen for me any time soon :cry:

Aww dandy hope things go well for ya

asfm im 4 days late

oh wow shey your chart looks fab :happydance:

when are you gonna test???

:hi: ladies how are you all been the gym again we biked it there and back today i was so tierd haha xxxxxx

Hi ladies, i joined this thread right back at the start, but didnt last very long as i got my BFP, just wanted to pop in and say hi :flow:

:wave: caz and mum2angel congrats on your BFP (if i missed saying that before :dohh: )

good work on the exercuse caz, i got out for a walk yesterday with my dog, so am feeling better, gotta walk again today

i got home from work yesterday and my dog was in my neighbours yard :dohh: he is 2 yrs old and has never before jumped the fence...im so peeved that he has now learned to and i just know next time he wants to play with the neighbours dog he will just pop on over :dohh: am thinking about setting up an electric fence

Please don't put up an electric fence it's unneccessary and cruel imo :( is there no way he can stay in the house? Even if he's crated it'll be much safer for him and save you wondering where he is x

he isnt really crate trained :( and he is destructive locked in the house, and i cant afford a new fence, if OH will let me spend money ill look at making the fence taller before setting up the electric. I dont like the thought of zapping my baby either :(

he isnt really crate trained :( and he is destructive locked in the house, and i cant afford a new fence, if OH will let me spend money ill look at making the fence taller before setting up the electric. I dont like the thought of zapping my baby either :(

Do you have a crate? If you don't but are able to get one I really recommend it :) I had to crate train my mastiff when she took a chunk out of my living room wall. She's been so much better for it :)

Hi mummy2angel!

Test, shey, :test:!

Dandy, I hear ya. I'm having a bad PMA day myself. I'm also wondering if I ever ovulated! I wish I had advice for you but I'm lost as well....
AF is due for me today but instead I got a really positive OPK, just like last cycle. But FF DID have me ovulating at CD21 and now took away my crosshairs...I'm just mad at my body. I don't want such long cycles, all of a sudden the past two have been ages. I hate them!!!

sequeena, he is crate trained to a degree, but long periods in there no way will he like that, how long do you leave your mastiff in his crate a day?

allie :hugs: your only on cd 35 which is good and if you are Oving now at least thats good tooo...maybe the healthy stuff is working for us :shrug: fxed this is you really oving and fxed i have oved :dohh: would be nice if something went right for us :hugs:

I will test soon Allie Im waiting til Sunday cause my friend is giving me her last hpt cause she doesn't need it since she's due in december.

I knw just busy during the week so dont have time to test til the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->