Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

:hugs: it sure is hard to be good all the time, its annoying, we do all this work to lose it and in one meal we can almost put it all bak on :dohh:

yea it is very annoying and I need to drop these 56 lbs before christmas cause my uncle Kai from Germany is coming down for christmas with my lil cousins(3 boys) and the last time i saw my uncle was 2001 and i was heavy so I want to surprise him by being slender

Yea I know im gonna get working on it this weekend and I have 4 months til I go to my friend's wedding so I need to fit into a dress

Shey, one weekend won't be so bad in the long run. Also, I love that you have specific events you want to be slimmer for. That's a great idea!

I weighted in at weight watchers yesterday and I lost 1.6 lbs last week. Not too much but I'm happy.

they say its better to lose it slowly than all at once, so good work allie :thumbup:

Congrats Allie and thank you. yea I need to go back to eating salads again but my doctor said I needed to eat foods with fiber cause of me being a lil constipated so I added a lil bit of bread in it

:wave: ladies how are you all hope you all have been keeping busy had a day off the gym today but get back there in the morning think i am ovulating my left side is paining bad hope its a nice big juice egg there xxxxxxx

caz :wave: i hope you are ovulating fxed

i have been naughty :( havent exercised for about 4 days now :dohh: still eating good but really need to get to work, and keep the kg off i have lost

Drag yourself for a walk....even if you don't want to! You will feel a lot less guilty afterwards. :)

yes allie i fully plan on that when i get home today :thumbup: but my pup has a split paw, so might not go far, will see how he is, might jump on my eliptical machine thingy too then

tonight i did alright and AF hasn't showed

ok does this look like a positive Ov test??

im gonna get some :sex: in tonight regardless if its true or not

Attachments

• DSC01829.JPG
    DSC01829.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01830.JPG
    DSC01830.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 2
well my temps have not done anything yet...maybe its a false alarm :shrug:

we are gonna BD the next few nights just incase :shrug:

It looks positive!! Definitely BD girlie!! Your temps won't do anything until the day OF ov from my understanding..so they might dip tomorrow or Sunday, and then raise on Monday! FX! Woohoo!

Good job shey....are you expecting AF? Have you tested yet? FX!

I tested BFN today at 11 dpo. :(

cool gonna get some BD in every night for a bit then :) fxed its right and we didnt read it wrong :dohh:

Allie AF was suppose to come yesterday but didn't show and hasn't shown today either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->