Lets get to know each other a bit better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! (someone in lakeland did that yesterday whilst trying to bubble wrap some bottles for me)

Ever found out what a 'surprise' present is and still faked that you never know?

Yes :rofl:

Have you ever had to pretend you liked a present when you really didn't?

yeah

Have you ever forgot to get someone a present so you just give them something from your bedroom

Yes

Have you ever eaten so much chocolate you don't want Christmas dinner?

Nah, I could eat all day, lol.

Have you ever had visitors just turn up on christmas day unannounced and you can't wait for them to leave? xxx

no...christmas eve..yes...on the day..no

have you ever broken one of your presents before you had unwrapped it?

No, but one year when I was younger my mum and dad got a biscuit jar off someone in my nans house and as I carried it out the front door for them to go to the car it fell and smashed - I felt soooo guilty!!!!

Have you ever sat up late on christmas night so you can look online at the boxing day sales in the early hours? xxx

Nope I likes my kip

Have you ever run out of wrapping paper and had to improvise?

No. (I've never actually cooked a turkey, I usually make a chicken - how bad is that!)

Have you ever read a joke from a cracker and couldnt stop laughing even though no one else thought the joke was funny? xxx

Yes :blush:

Have you ever put your turkey/chicken in the oven, check it 3hrs later and its still raw :blush:

No, Ive never had to cook the turkey before.

Have you ever been to lapland?

no but I soooo wanna go

Have you ever kissed someone under the mistletoe?

Yes! :blush:

Have you ever bought a present for someone else, then decide to keep it and give them something you didn't like as much?

no lol

Have you ever lied about how much your tree decorations cost?

Nope :)

Have you ever bought a present in the sales but left the original price tag on so the recipient thinks it cost more?

No.:haha:

Have you ever returned a gift someone gave of one of your children because they already have enough stuff? :shrug:

No, i've got tipsy but never drunk :smug:

Have you ever dropped your Christmas dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back