Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Before clomid, my cycles still varied. Anywhere from 26-30 days. After clomid, my first cycle was 31 days, second cycle was only 28. And then my third cycle on clomid was when I got prego, so I'm not sure how long it would've been. And who knows what'll happen this cycle since my body has never been through this before. I know you feel the same about yours.

You're being strong by not testing. But I know what you mean...I have very mixed feelings on testing, faint lines, all that stuff. I'm not sure what I'll do this month. Although I guess if I do end up pinpointing O, maybe I'll feel less in the dark, and maybe I'll feel more comfortable testing around the time of AF. I'm not sure. I do think your dr probably meant 4-6 weeks from the date of your mc. My nurse said something similar when she told me not to take the clomid until I have real AF, and I asked when that would be. If you're on day 26, you sure are getting close to knowing! I hope it happens! It'll really give me hope too! Wouldn't it be great if we could both move over to the first-tri forums at the same time, especially after what we both suffered in Dec. :)

I thought you had a normal cycle before you started clomid. I just couldn't remember! I am thinking since my hcg numbers were so low that it wouldn't take as long for me to O or AF to show...though I could be totally wrong. When you said the ladies in the other forum said they O'd around the same time as before it helped me confirm...though I have never had a period like my miscarriage that lasted 10 days (4 days of spotting at the end).

I really want to test but don't want the disappointment either. So I think I will keep using opk's and see what happen later this week. I have two cheap hpt tests and two frers. I really want us to both get our bfps this cycle too, that would be so fun! Fx'd!

HI ladies Ill join you please..

I got my first ever Bfp after a year of ttc on November 30th. I was 4weeks5 days then almost a week later whilst at work i started to bleed, I got sent home from work and later that night i started passing tissue.

my husband and I decided to start trying straight away as.. Im 32 days after MC now and my body has started to act like it did when i fell pregnant sore boobs and sore back and bleeding tired hungry and finding it hard to sleep.

I dont know if this is just my new pre AF caused by the MC or if i should be hopeful Ill test Friday if i still have symptoms and no Af :)

I got my first ever Bfp after a year of ttc on November 30th. I was 4weeks5 days then almost a week later whilst at work i started to bleed, I got sent home from work and later that night i started passing tissue.

my husband and I decided to start trying straight away as.. Im 32 days after MC now and my body has started to act like it did when i fell pregnant sore boobs and sore back and bleeding tired hungry and finding it hard to sleep.

I dont know if this is just my new pre AF caused by the MC or if i should be hopeful Ill test Friday if i still have symptoms and no Af :)

Welcome MrsLemon! Ooohh, your symptoms could be a good thing. :) Fxd for you!! I want to hear some success stories since I'm hoping my body is going back to normal and will O again soon. I'd love to see a BFP again asap. :winkwink:

Hi MrsLemon, glad you joined us!

I was right behind you getting my first bfp on December 1st (4weeks, 6 days) but didn't miscarry until December 11th.

Did you use opks or anything this cycle?

I am also getting a few symptoms like yours and I had similar symptoms last cycle when I got my bfp...slight lower back ache, warm skin, sore armpits and I am super tired...last time my nipples hurt, but they are perfectly fine so far. I too am confused, is this because of the miscarriage or was I super lucky to catch the egg? I am very nervous to try another hpt right now, so I am going to wait it out. I am currently on CD27 counting CD1 as December 11th.

Hoping these are pregnancy symptoms!!

Hello everyone,

I am alos over 35. We lost baby boy on 12/12/13 and had a D&E on 12/18/13. He had an enlarged bladder and went in for consult for an stent and the his little heart had stopped. I was 14weeks. This devastated us so much:cry:. After proceedure I hemorraged and had to stay overnight so that they could stop bleeding. We have been BD'ing since the 28th of December. I received my postive OPK on CD19 which was yesterday. I took another one today and it was still dark as the control line. I hope we get a BFP this month.

Hello everyone,

I am alos over 35. We lost baby boy on 12/12/13 and had a D&E on 12/18/13. He had an enlarged bladder and went in for consult for an stent and the his little heart had stopped. I was 14weeks. This devastated us so much:cry:. After proceedure I hemorraged and had to stay overnight so that they could stop bleeding. We have been BD'ing since the 28th of December. I received my postive OPK on CD19 which was yesterday. I took another one today and it was still dark as the control line. I hope we get a BFP this month.

Oh brighteyez, I am so sorry for your loss being so far along. That must've been devastating. So sorry you had to go through that. I was barely even 5 weeks, and even that was SO hard for me, and I still cry about it now when I think about it. So 14 weeks after hearing a heartbeat and everything must've been really hard, and I just want to say how truly sorry I am.

I'm happy to hear that you O'd on cd19. I'm tracking O now, and I would actually be happy if it takes a little longer, because at least then I'll know my uterine lining has a little more time to thicken again. Keep on BDing, Hun! And please keep us posted! I really want to know how it turns out for you! :flower:

Savvy, Im really getting excited for you!! I've been trying to contain my excitement, but since you're showing some excitement now, I think I'm allowed to, hehehe! Your symptoms are exactly like when you got your BFP last month, so I can't help but be thinking really positive thoughts for you. :) :)

Hello everyone,

Brighteyez, I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Glad you are back BDing and got a positive opk! Keep us posted, we are hoping for lots of bfp's this month!

Savvy, Im really getting excited for you!! I've been trying to contain my excitement, but since you're showing some excitement now, I think I'm allowed to, hehehe! Your symptoms are exactly like when you got your BFP last month, so I can't help but be thinking really positive thoughts for you. :) :)

Thanks! I am cautiously excited and trying not to over analyze every little pain - google can be dangerous! Trying to keep positive and if it is meant to be, then I know it will happen! :)

Thank you ERose! I am sorry for you loss as well. It's been hard and I still cry but I have alot of support and these threads really help me get through.

Thank you Savvy! I hope this is our month!!! :dust:

oh thats so sad Brighteyez so sorry for your loss

Oh savvy im the same ... got all the symptoms bar me being really weepy although i am really snappy!
Doing a hpt is very scary tho ...

I have been super snappy too, my poor hubby doesn't know what to do with me anymore. Trying hard to be patient.

This underarm pain is quite strange - if it is a good sign then I don't mind!

Anyone thinking of testing (hpt) soon? Wondering if I should just hold out to six weeks (two weeks from tomorrow)...

I have been super snappy too, my poor hubby doesn't know what to do with me anymore. Trying hard to be patient.

This underarm pain is quite strange - if it is a good sign then I don't mind!

Anyone thinking of testing (hpt) soon? Wondering if I should just hold out to six weeks (two weeks from tomorrow)...

savvy, i've heard of the underarm thing... or at least, boob pain so far out to the sides, that it feels like its underarms. I've seen a lot of girls mention that before. :)

I kinda wish you'd test sooner, but I know what a mental downer it is when seeing BFNs. And I dont want you adding any undue emotional stress when you're being so strong. Besides, you're not certain when you O'd, since you weren't using OPKs, so it could technically still be early. FXd for a BFP!!!!

EDIT:
Now, dont get me wrong...I'd still love it if you went ahead and tested, hehehe!

savvy, i've heard of the underarm thing... or at least, boob pain so far out to the sides, that it feels like its underarms. I've seen a lot of girls mention that before. :)

I kinda wish you'd test sooner, but I know what a mental downer it is when seeing BFNs. And I dont want you adding any undue emotional stress when you're being so strong. Besides, you're not certain when you O'd, since you weren't using OPKs, so it could technically still be early. FXd for a BFP!!!!

EDIT:
Now, dont get me wrong...I'd still love it if you went ahead and tested, hehehe!

ERose, I am so scared to test, even if it is a bfp...but when I say that I realized that even if I have another chemical/early miscarriage I think I want to know since I probably could get some things tested. The new doctor was not very concerned that I suffered the miscarriage (obviously we know how unfortunately common they are), but if I wait around and AF returns late or after 6 weeks I won't know. Obviously like you said I have no clue when/if I ovulated. I just feel really positive right now, the armpit pain, the little bit of lower back pain and being tired have me thinking this could turn out good. I did have some cramping earlier but could have been nerves too (hubby was driving sideways down the slippery roads). Thinking maybe I will have enough courage to test at the end of the week - that way I will be past the 4 week mark and if I test around CD30/CD32 (Thursday-Saturday) will be the longest cycle I ever remember having.

Sorry if all that doesn't make sense, typing my thoughts and I think them!

Hi ladies. I am glad to see this thread as it is difficult to go through. I wont bore you with all of the details, I had a blighted ovum. I went for an ultrasound at 5w5d and was told I have an empty gestational sac. Dr said itvwas early but I knew already. After a lot of blood draws and and ultrasounds my worst fear had been confirmed. I tried for 8 months for this one. I had a d&c this past Friday bc I wanted to hurry up and get it over with so I could move forward. Iwas told I am on pelvic rest for 2 weeks and that I should wait 3 months before trying again. I am more than impatient so I dont think ill be waiting 3 months at all, I now have an overwhelming sense of urgency to be pregnant. I hope that we are more fertile after all of this like they say. I am sorry for all of your losses and hope everyone sticks around this thread and we all get take home babies verysoon. This was my 3rd pregnancy btw and I have had 2 live births.

Hi babylove I am so sorry for your recent loss. Glad you found us here...it is nice to have woman who understand what we went through. I am hoping we are all more fertile and that 2014 is our year!

I am staying positive though I am a bit worried about some cramping last night at 4am. I am on a specific diet for GI issues, so I am hoping that is the cause but it felt more like AF on her way. Underarm pain isn't as bad today. Hoping for updates from everyone here soon. Take care girls!

Welcome babylove! I am so sorry for your loss sweetie, and I understand your pain. I was trying for 13 months when I finally saw that BFP. :( I'm really glad you found us here, and I hope you'll keep us updated. I, too, feel even more of a sense of urgency to become pregnant again. I think everyone on this thread is pretty much jumping right back on the wagon.

savvy, I totally agree with you that I'd want to know if I have another CP or m/c. Because if it happens a second time, then I'm going to want some additional testing or something. So I know what you mean about being scared to test (even if we get a BFP, I know we'll both be worried for a few weeks), but at the same time, feeling like you need to test so that you'll know. I completely understand all of that, and I have a feeling we're both dealing with a lot of the same emotions! :hugs: But I'm feeling really good about your symptoms! I mean, it really does sound very positive girl!! I am looking forward to the end of the week for you to test. FXd!

AFM, I'm actually seeing my Dr. today since he was on vacation when this happened. I'm going to ask him if they should check my uterine lining to make sure it's thickening properly, or if I should do the Day21 progesterone test to make sure it was sufficiently high to maintain a pregnancy. It would give me peace of mind to check these things and make sure they're okay, so that next time I get a BFP, maybe I won't have to worry as much. Other than that, just waiting to O. I thought since I'm not taking the clomid this cycle, that I might O early like I did before I started taking it, which would normally be around CD10 or so. But today I am CD9, and my OPKs don't look anywhere near positive yet. I'm actually happy about that, as the nurse said with all the bleeding I had, my uterine lining will be very thin and will need time to thicken properly. So I guess the later I O, the better.... I need a healthy uterine lining for a little bean to attach to. I ordered some more amazon cheapies so that I can keep on testing, and hopefully see a pos OPK in a week or so.

ERose, my armpits and lower back are a bit better today...well until I keep grabbing and pinching to make them hurt again. Staying positive and taking one day at a time. If this is my cycle, it will happen...it is still really early (if I am prego) so I don't expect too much for symptoms yet either! At first I didn't want to know if I had another miscarriage (by not testing at all) but now I realize that is silly, that is important info that my doctor needs to know (as heartbreaking as it would be for me). I would really like a September baby though! :)

So glad you have an appointment with your doctor. I am hoping he can help answer some of your questions and make you feel better about this cycle. Like you said, it is good to build up a safe home for the little bean, so I am glad it looks like a few more days until you start getting darker opks. Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->