Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Hey ladies , Can I Join.

My story.. My first pregnancy I lost my son at 21 weeks (5months) due to an incompetent cervix (weak cervix) his eyes and lungs were not develop enough for him to survive. This all was 2012 we did not try again bc hubby was across seas so feb 2013- end of 2013 we were TTC October 2013 got BFP but Nov 2013 we miscarried 7 weeks. Two week wait and now AF due in two days Jan 9 but no signs of AF and I already test it was BFN. So I will wait if she shows or not hopefully not. It pretty crazy I tried clomid if was awful for me so I take femara and my first cycle on that I got BFP. So I hope it works again this cycle.

Hey ladies , Can I Join.

My story.. My first pregnancy I lost my son at 21 weeks (5months) due to an incompetent cervix (weak cervix) his eyes and lungs were not develop enough for him to survive. This all was 2012 we did not try again bc hubby was across seas so feb 2013- end of 2013 we were TTC October 2013 got BFP but Nov 2013 we miscarried 7 weeks. Two week wait and now AF due in two days Jan 9 but no signs of AF and I already test it was BFN. So I will wait if she shows or not hopefully not. It pretty crazy I tried clomid if was awful for me so I take femara and my first cycle on that I got BFP. So I hope it works again this cycle.

Hi PrayingMom, we're happy to have you join. I'm sooo sorry for your losses. At five months that must've been so very difficult. Especially with your DH overseas. :( Well my fingers are crossed that the Femara works for you right away again! I have a friend who also got prego in her first cycle on Femara, so I feel good that it's gonna work for you again! Here's to a bfp, and then a happy and healthy nine months! Keep us updated!

Hey ladies , Can I Join.

Welcome PrayingMom, your story breaks my heart. I am so sorry for your losses. I have heard great things about femara lately so I am hoping it works again for you. My doctor told me I was more fertile following a m/c. Have you had any symptoms? Keep us posted. Fx'd!

Thanks you ladies and yes it was very hard and it still gets me from time to time. He was able to get home in time for the birth so I was happy he was there every step of that process. But only symptoms I've had is headaches and at first I was tired all the time. Now nothing. So I'm hoping it works this time. I really didn't bd like I was suppose to so hopefully I get my BFP if not I am most def gonna be on top of everything next month. I will keep everyone updated.

All it takes is one BD to get a bfp! I was very tired today but my sore underarms/lower back pain has gone away. Not sure what to think anymore! Staying positive and hoping to see some bfp's very soon!

Hey ladies , Can I Join.

Hi there very sorry to hear about your loss I cant even imagine that. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else. I have to wait to get a real period before I can try. I am already soooo impatient.

All it takes is one BD to get a bfp! I was very tired today but my sore underarms/lower back pain has gone away. Not sure what to think anymore! Staying positive and hoping to see some bfp's very soon!

I hope you are right!!!!!! Praying that you get a BFP!

Yea I know it's just this cycle is different from the BFP before my m/c. Well I can explain so the last time we used femara, preseed and first response digital opks and lots of bd and I track everything. But this time no preseed just regular opks and not sure if I got my O date right this time. But hopefully I did if not I have faith next month will be our month. I'm only 10dpo. Last time I got my BFP on 16dpo.

Yes always have faith even though its easy to lose at times. I just bought some cheapie ovulationtests sndand pregnancy tests so I can mmake sure my levels drop since my dr isnt doing any follow up blood work which I thought was strange.

Mines isn't either. He knows I can get a BFP since I did once on first cycle of femara. But two fail O on clomid. Then he wanna see me when I'm like 8 weeks and he gave me some meds I think it's some type of progesterone to take as soon as I get BFP and told me to make my appt then. Which I can deal with bc at that time you can see and hear the heart beat. I didn't wanna go before then anyways.

Thats good....being proactive. My dr pretty much said ill see you when you get pregnant again. Ugh I dont know if I can wait that long lol I will be a nervous wreck as soon as I find out im pregnant.

Yeah I know bc I am considered "high risk" due to my cervix which sucks bc I never thought in a million years it would be this hard to get BFP then to keep my pregnancy. My sister has 4 kids and my favorite cousin has 3. It's kids all around me and my husband and I will be grateful to have just one. But I stay positive and say to myself we can create life, I can carry life and I we deliver life. A safe and happy 9 months. Whenever I get a BFP again I hope soon.

I know girl kids all over the place. I have two from a previous marriage but now i want one with the love of my life. Good luck!!

Good morning Ladies,

My husband had me take a test yesterday and it was positive. I took one last week just to see if the chemical was out of my system and it was negative. So I am confused because on Sunday I took a ovulation test and it was positive. DH asked me to test because there was a change in my CM. I have a doctors appointment on Friday and will ask for a blood test then but I am wondering if I still have previous HCG in my system but the test last week was negative. I have also been experiencing some mild cramping in my abdomen on the left side. So confused and frustrated.:wacko::shrug:

Attachments

• Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Test 2 1 3 14.jpg
    Test 2 1 3 14.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
It could still be hormones still in your blood But i really hope it far better news for you! x

brighteyez, wow, I can't help but wonder if this is it for you! The line on the left test looks pretty good... if you tested last week to make sure the hcg was gone and you got a negative, then I can't imagine this would still be leftover from your last pregnancy. When you tested last week, did you use the same brand of test?

ERose- I hope it is a new pregnancy. I didn't use the same test it was a different one. Does that matter? I think I am going to just make sure at doctor's appointment on Friday I ask for a blood test. I will keep you ladies posted. Thanks for the wonderful support!!! :hugs:

ERose- I hope it is a new pregnancy. I didn't use the same test it was a different one. Does that matter? I think I am going to just make sure at doctor's appointment on Friday I ask for a blood test. I will keep you ladies posted. Thanks for the wonderful support!!! :hugs:

The only reason I asked about the brand was because I was curious if it was the same brand giving you a negative last week. Well, I'm so happy you have an appt this Friday, at least you won't have to wait very long to find out for sure. My fingers are crossed SO tightly for you Hun!!!

I think it's a new BFP simply bc if your test was negative last week then your levels had to be clear from previous. But I hope this is correct congrats bc I believe it is for you.

Erose - I hope my visit Friday confirms good news. My fingers are crossed too!

PrayingMom - Thanks, hoping and praying this is it for us. Thanks for the support!!!

I will keep you ladies posted on the outcome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->