• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

I'm praying for you. At least someone gets their dreams and that makes me happy to see that.

PrayingMom - I believe this is our year!!! I hope my test is correct but if not I will just keep on keeping on. It is meant for us and will happen soon. :hugs::flower:

brighteyez, it seems like if you tested last week and had a negative that would mean that this is a new pregnancy...fx'd for you! Can't wait to hear the results of your blood test! Keep us posted!!

Savvy - I hope this is it. I will keep you ladies posted.

So foolishly I decided to test today. I got up early to take my Aunt to a follow up appointment and by the time I returned home it had been almost 4 hours that I didn't eat/drink anything. I have an appointment for myself this afternoon so I would not be able to use an opk at 2pm - so at 10:30am I used the opk (super faint line) and for the heck of it I used a cheapie hpt...negative :( Of course I see an hour later the evap line. Still early, don't even know when/if I O'd yet and obviously didn't use fmu (it was the 3rd urine of the day). I don't feel like I am out yet and I just ordered more cheapie hpt's and I am saving my two frers for later in the cycle. Last time I was like 10 days late before I got a faint bfp. AF stay away, you are not welcome here!! :)

So foolishly I decided to test today. I got up early to take my Aunt to a follow up appointment and by the time I returned home it had been almost 4 hours that I didn't eat/drink anything. I have an appointment for myself this afternoon so I would not be able to use an opk at 2pm - so at 10:30am I used the opk (super faint line) and for the heck of it I used a cheapie hpt...negative :( Of course I see an hour later the evap line. Still early, don't even know when/if I O'd yet and obviously didn't use fmu (it was the 3rd urine of the day). I don't feel like I am out yet and I just ordered more cheapie hpt's and I am saving my two frers for later in the cycle. Last time I was like 10 days late before I got a faint bfp. AF stay away, you are not welcome here!! :)

Savvy, i'm sorry you had to see that dang negative today. I know we are ALL burned out on seeing those, ugh! But like you said, still early! I'm glad you're using the OPKs now, just in case you haven't O'd yet. Remember what your Dr. said.... 4-6 weeks before you'd get a normal AF, right? And he thought you'd probably O two weeks before then. So its possible the eggie just hasn't come out yet, and maybe it will any day now. Or its also possible that you did O, but that it's still too early to register on HPT. Keeping Fxd!

Since this is a non-clomid cycle, I thought I'd O during my normal pre-clomid timeframe, which would normally be today. I'm getting neg OPKs (real faint), so it looks like it will be delayed. With the EWCM I'm having, I think maybe I could O in the next few days, but I can't be sure. So who knows... our bodies are a bit of a mystery to us right now after what we just went through. :wacko:

Savvy, i'm sorry you had to see that dang negative today. I know we are ALL burned out on seeing those, ugh! But like you said, still early! I'm glad you're using the OPKs now, just in case you haven't O'd yet. Remember what your Dr. said.... 4-6 weeks before you'd get a normal AF, right? And he thought you'd probably O two weeks before then. So its possible the eggie just hasn't come out yet, and maybe it will any day now. Or its also possible that you did O, but that it's still too early to register on HPT. Keeping Fxd!

Since this is a non-clomid cycle, I thought I'd O during my normal pre-clomid timeframe, which would normally be today. I'm getting neg OPKs (real faint), so it looks like it will be delayed. With the EWCM I'm having, I think maybe I could O in the next few days, but I can't be sure. So who knows... our bodies are a bit of a mystery to us right now after what we just went through. :wacko:

I am not too worried yet, especially since it wasn't fmu and I have no clue when I O'd. I have had these strange symptoms off and on for a few days but it could still be too early for enough hcg in my system to produce a bfp. Going to wait a few days and test again...hoping these symptoms are prego symptoms and not the flu!

So glad you have EWCM, that is great news. :thumbup: I read sperm can live up to 5 days in EWCM, they will be waiting for the egg!! Good positive vibes I am getting for all of us here.

Good morning Ladies,

My husband had me take a test yesterday and it was positive. I took one last week just to see if the chemical was out of my system and it was negative. So I am confused because on Sunday I took a ovulation test and it was positive. DH asked me to test because there was a change in my CM. I have a doctors appointment on Friday and will ask for a blood test then but I am wondering if I still have previous HCG in my system but the test last week was negative. I have also been experiencing some mild cramping in my abdomen on the left side. So confused and frustrated.:wacko::shrug:

That looks great.....I would venture to say that it is a new pregnancy since you had a negative before this positive. Congrats.

Good morning Ladies,

Ok I took another test this morning. This reading is about 3minutes after fmu was applied. The test I should yesterday was taking on Tuesday and I took the picture of it the next day which was Wednesday. I took another brand this morning right after it and it was negative so I don't knwo what to think. I can't wait for tomorrow to come for doctor's appointment. Tell me what you ladies suspect.

Attachments

• Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Test 3 1 9 14.jpg
    Test 3 1 9 14.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Test 4 1 8 14.jpg
    Test 4 1 8 14.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
The first two tests (same kind) look positive to me. The last test (new choice) looks negative. I have read about getting false negative tests and I hope that is what the new choice test is. I am so glad you have a doctors appointment tomorrow! Fx'd super tight for a sticky bean for you! Keep us posted!!

Savvy - I hope so too! I am confused because the first two are positive but the other one is negative. So glad I have an appointment tomorrow but it's just not soon enough the anticipation is driving me crazy LOL. :wacko::shrug:

I used an opk today and it was clearly negative. The line was almost not even there. So I am hoping that means I O'd last week and caught the egg.

Very slight lower back pain and my chest just feels different, not so much my boobs though. Hoping amazon delivers my wondfos tomorrow and I can test Saturday...I have two frers calling my name but I would rather save them as a back up to confirm.

30 days since my m/c :(

brighteyez, I sure hope so! Us and all the other girls on our thread!

Is it tomorrow yet? I can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow!!

Good morning Ladies,:hi:

Savvy - IT's TOMORROW!!! :happydance: Leaving work at 12pm for 1:30pm appointment.:dance:

I had my niece take on yesterday just to see if her test would come up positive with a faint line. She is 27 and already has 2 boys and she told me she only was on her AF for 3days. Her test came back negative within the time limit and then we waited 10 more minutes just to see if there was any change and ther was none, still negative:bfn:. I went and took another one the same test and within 3minutes it was a faint pink line like all the other test. So we waited 10mintues with mines an it still was positive:bfp:....it actually had gotten darker. So I am not sure what is going on but, I am glad I have my appointment today.:wacko::dohh::shrug:

Savvy - IT's TOMORROW!!! :happydance: Leaving work at 12pm for 1:30pm appointment.:dance:

I had my niece take on yesterday just to see if her test would come up positive with a faint line. She is 27 and already has 2 boys and she told me she only was on her AF for 3days. Her test came back negative within the time limit and then we waited 10 more minutes just to see if there was any change and ther was none, still negative:bfn:. I went and took another one the same test and within 3minutes it was a faint pink line like all the other test. So we waited 10mintues with mines an it still was positive:bfp:....it actually had gotten darker. So I am not sure what is going on but, I am glad I have my appointment today.:wacko::dohh::shrug:

Oooh, brighteyez, it sounds so good for you!! I'm feeling very optimistic. :) Can't wait to hear how your Dr appointment goes, Hun!!

Brighteyez, all of this sounds so good! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear the results of your appointment. Keep us posted!!

Funny story...I was so confused by the lines on the opks that I had my hubby pee on one to see what happened. It was clearly negative, which made me feel a whole lot better (remember that ERose?) I am sure he thought I was crazy but at least it confirmed he wasn't ovulating! :haha:

Funny story...I was so confused by the lines on the opks that I had my hubby pee on one to see what happened. It was clearly negative, which made me feel a whole lot better (remember that ERose?) I am sure he thought I was crazy but at least it confirmed he wasn't ovulating! :haha:

Haha, yes, I do remember that! That was quite entertaining, I remember waiting patiently for you to message me the results. LOL

:laugh2:Savvy - Too funny!!! Well we need a controlled specimen somes!!! Phahaha

Hi Ladies

Sorry Erose and savvy I feel like i am stocking you. I never would have thought i would end up in this forum, but here i am. Dh 26 and i 25 have been trying to conceive since June 2013. Jan 1we finally got our bfp but the hcg got really faint the other day and i started to miscarry. i am on cd 1 today i am saying since the bleeding started last night. We will get right back up dust or selves off wipe a few tears and start bding again as soon as everything is over. Last month we used fertilitycm. prenatals. preseed. softcups. and he took zinc. i use the cbfm and bbt to track ovulation. I hope we all get our sticky little one this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->