Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Thanks everyone! I've been POAS twice a day to make sure it's real!! So far so good! 4 weeks tomorrow SO I'm aaaanxious! Just want to make it to 12 weeks so I can breathe :)

Hello Ladies,

I am just checking in how is everyone. I am a little bummed AF is coming (spotting) and she is early and was late last month and only lasted 3days. I really don't know what is going on with me lately but it has me an emotional wreck. I really felt like my body was normal because it started out normal after the MC but the last 2 cycles have been way off track and I am so pissed.:growlmad::growlmad::cry::cry::sad2::sad2::hissy::hissy::help::help::sad1::sad1:](*,)](*,) I give up!! I brought B-6 and Folic Acid yesterday thinking I would take when my new cycle started but I am so frustrated with this crap that I think I am going to take them back.

Sorry ladies I just had to vent I am just so pissed.:growlmad:

Hello Ladies,

I am just checking in how is everyone. I am a little bummed AF is coming (spotting) and she is early and was late last month and only lasted 3days. I really don't know what is going on with me lately but it has me an emotional wreck. I really felt like my body was normal because it started out normal after the MC but the last 2 cycles have been way off track and I am so pissed.:growlmad::growlmad::cry::cry::sad2::sad2::hissy::hissy::help::help::sad1::sad1:](*,)](*,) I give up!! I brought B-6 and Folic Acid yesterday thinking I would take when my new cycle started but I am so frustrated with this crap that I think I am going to take them back.

Sorry ladies I just had to vent I am just so pissed.:growlmad:

I completely agree Brighteyez. :hugs: AF showed up for me 5 days ago and I have been very frustrated and mad. I e-mailed my OB and haven't heard anything back. If I don't hear from him or have a bunch of tests scheduled by Friday then I am calling a RE. Don't give up, my goal is to get a bfp and there is nothing that will stop me from getting it.

Damn your af brighteyes. I know it's so frustrating. Try the vitamins anyway just to temp the universe.

I'm frustrated with waiting for first af. Hubby was worried about trying this month bc doc said to wait. He made me nervous too.

AF is due Thursday and I'm excited about my feelings so far but a part of me can't even be excited for fear that a BFP will end in another MC.

Keep your head up ladies! I love the support on this thread

It's CD14 and I still don't have a positive OPK yet. I don't know what's going on as I normally O on CD13 so I usually start seeing positive OPK by CD11 or CD12. This m/c's better not have messed up my cycle. I was hoping for a short cycle so we can start trying again next cycle (RE wanted us to wait). Very frustrating! :(

I find myself wishing days of my life away just to test. Hopefully you get a + opk soon floridasian and a bfp for cutieq! Stay positive, good things are going to happen! :)

I know Savvy - waiting to o is the most boring part of the cycle! TWW gets a bad rep for being hard but at least you can pos and have something to obsess over but waiting to o is just b-o-r-i-n-g!

I miscarried 2/5/14 at 8 weeks resulting in a D & C. AF came 3/2/14 and we are trying ASAP!

Oh good, I hope they will join. :) I'm very curious about others' ideas and feelings on this whole ttc right after m/c.

I still haven't decided on the robitussin. You're supposed to take it in the week leading up to O, and since I don't know when I'll O this time, I wouldn't know when to start it. I'm also curious to see if I'll get EWCM on my own since the clomid is what messed it up before. But I may get some anyway, to have on hand, and maybe when I see the OPKs getting darker I'll go ahead with it. I'll let you know. How about you?

Btw, an interesting tidbit... I'd heard that sometimes women will get pos OPKs when they're prego, since hcg is similar in nature to LH. So last week when my lines were so light on my HPTs, I decided to just try the OPKs for experimental purposes. I got a very obvious positive on those while I was prego. After I started miscarrying, I did another and it was negative. Pretty wild. Anyway, when I got home tonight, I went ahead and did one so that I can start tracking for O (I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but decided to get started). It's neg obviously, but I'll test from here on out to see if they start getting darker for O. I have no idea if/when I'll O, but since I O early without clomid, I don't want to miss it if it happens. I know I'm being a bit of a spazz. :wacko:

EDIT
Oh, I should add...another reason I'm starting so early is because some of the ladies in the 35+ thread I'm on said they O'd within 10-14 days of their m/c. I was surprised about that. So I just want to see.

I'm feeling some pressure. Feels like AF is trying to come :( if so, I need to just remind myself to be happy that my cycle regulated.

Thanks, when are you suppose to take the B6 pills. I am also purchased prenatal vitamins (I take everyday), Folic Acid (not sure when to take), Maca Root (not sure when to take), Royal Jelly (not sure when to take) and PrimeRose (not sure when to take). Do any of you have any insight on any of these?

Hi all I have had a mc in oct-jan and feb, I am TTC and 5dpo I hope to get a BFP soon.. good luck to everyone, I am currently on page 20 catching up with peoples posts here will try to do the rest later.. im so tired...

Hi ladies, i started mc on 10/03 at 4+2.just spotting now. Hoping to try again straight away. Had 4 mc b4 i had my 2 DD's(8,13,6,8 weeks).
Good luck to everyone xx

I miscarried 2/5/14 at 8 weeks resulting in a D & C. AF came 3/2/14 and we are trying ASAP!

Oh good, I hope they will join. :) I'm very curious about others' ideas and feelings on this whole ttc right after m/c.

I still haven't decided on the robitussin. You're supposed to take it in the week leading up to O, and since I don't know when I'll O this time, I wouldn't know when to start it. I'm also curious to see if I'll get EWCM on my own since the clomid is what messed it up before. But I may get some anyway, to have on hand, and maybe when I see the OPKs getting darker I'll go ahead with it. I'll let you know. How about you?

Btw, an interesting tidbit... I'd heard that sometimes women will get pos OPKs when they're prego, since hcg is similar in nature to LH. So last week when my lines were so light on my HPTs, I decided to just try the OPKs for experimental purposes. I got a very obvious positive on those while I was prego. After I started miscarrying, I did another and it was negative. Pretty wild. Anyway, when I got home tonight, I went ahead and did one so that I can start tracking for O (I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but decided to get started). It's neg obviously, but I'll test from here on out to see if they start getting darker for O. I have no idea if/when I'll O, but since I O early without clomid, I don't want to miss it if it happens. I know I'm being a bit of a spazz. :wacko:

EDIT
Oh, I should add...another reason I'm starting so early is because some of the ladies in the 35+ thread I'm on said they O'd within 10-14 days of their m/c. I was surprised about that. So I just want to see.

Hi there, I've been a bit absent lately, but thought I'd answer your question really fast! I did not use the Rob. in the cycle following my m/c. I wasn't sure when I would O, so I didnt know when to start it. So nope, I didnt end up using it. But in this cycle, I am using the Rob. I used it the month that I got prego, for about five days in a row, so I decided to do the same this month too. I also had an HSG last Friday, and they cleared a blockage from my right tube (that I didnt even know I had all this time!). So I'm hoping for good things for this month! Btw, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :( There seem to be so many, and it's very saddening, isn't it? You have a great support group here. :)

It's CD14 and I still don't have a positive OPK yet. I don't know what's going on as I normally O on CD13 so I usually start seeing positive OPK by CD11 or CD12. This m/c's better not have messed up my cycle. I was hoping for a short cycle so we can start trying again next cycle (RE wanted us to wait). Very frustrating! :(

Hey there floridasian! Just an FYI, the cycle that i miscarried, I ovulated a few days late. When I'm not on clomid, I usually O around day 10. With clomid, I O around day 13-14. Since that was an unmedicated cycle, I thought I would obviously on my usual early date.... but O didnt happen for me until around cd16. Just thought I'd letcha know, since yours is probably right around the corner! :)

Hello to the new ladies, welcome! Sorry for ALL your losses. :( Each one makes me so very sad. But I'm glad everyone is so determined to just keep on going!

I haven't been getting on here as much lately, as I've been MAJOR busy at work, and I'm actually finding it good for me to focus my energy into other things right now (I was obsessing over TTC so much, it was consuming my life). But I like to check in, and I'll start getting on more often once things die down here at work. :)

savvy, you are only four days behind me! our cycles were so completely off before... I guess eventually they just sorta balanced right back out, hehe!

Hello to the new ladies, welcome! Sorry for ALL your losses. :( Each one makes me so very sad. But I'm glad everyone is so determined to just keep on going!

I haven't been getting on here as much lately, as I've been MAJOR busy at work, and I'm actually finding it good for me to focus my energy into other things right now (I was obsessing over TTC so much, it was consuming my life). But I like to check in, and I'll start getting on more often once things die down here at work. :)

savvy, you are only four days behind me! our cycles were so completely off before... I guess eventually they just sorta balanced right back out, hehe!

ERose, so glad you posted, I wanted to stalk your chart! Really cool that we are close in days on our cycles again...sort of similar to the November cycles! I think mine is a bit longer if I O late again though. Even though you have been busy, I hope you are doing well. I had to tell you something funny, my hubby has been super sick and told me he needed the mucinex I bought (I couldn't use it due to stomach issues)...he has been taking it all week and I looked at him last night and asked him if he had an increase in cm! :haha: Yep, I know I am lame...I found it funny though. He did not!

Check in when you get a chance and let us know how you are doing, I am excited for you since you had the HSG last week. BTW I don't know if you read that my new OB doc is ordering a progesterone blood test for me this month!! He said he would give me meds if it was low or even just normal...one small step towards my bfp! :)

Hi everyone... Welcome AB sorry for your losses. Love to see you DD names... I have one that starts with Z too. (Zo ela). DH wanted Zoe but I didn't want it rhyming with DD1... our Chloe. So, I put Zo with Ella. Ended up nicknaming her Z.

Cutie: I hope the witch isn't coming and you SEE BFP instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->