Lets Lose Weight Together By XMAS!!

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hey all, Im looking for buddies, to help keep each other motivated to lose weight through to xmas! Anybody wanna do this with me?!

Im currently 5'10 and a little over 13 stone. Would love to lose 3-4 stone.
:hugs:

I do please! I'd like to lose a stone before xmas party on 14th dec but i just keep eating rubbish!!

awesome! I noticed there we some other threads to lose weight by xmas, but they looked like they were not active. I want this to be an active group!! I think tomorrow I will post a picture of myself. If you want to you can to. Then as we progress we can keep updating the picture?

I have a goal to lose 15lbs by Xmas. But I keep falling off track. :(

I need to lose quite a bit of weight and as ive just made a new thread about wanting to lose 3 pounds a week for 30 weeks to be at a normal weight so can start ttc in may 2013.
by Christmas i would like to have lost 2 stone (28 pounds) :)

:wave: can i join. i currently weigh 164 pound and im around 5.5.
i really want to loose weight and wrote a post a while ago about it getting me down. but i have been dieting and excercising for the last 5 days and am hoping to keep it up. i really want to get down to my pre preg weight at least.138 pound. lets hope im on the right track. come on girls who else is in?!!:thumbup:

Yay so happy to see more of you have joined!!! We all need to make sure we keep updating each other, and keep each other motivated. Anyone have ideas on where we should all start?

We should pick an official start date and try do some form of exercise each day. I've never been on a diet so dont know which is best? X

I'll join you ladies! :flower: I'm 175 lbs at 5'3 . . boo! I'm dying to get down to my pre-pg weight of 130.

Just wondering, would anyone be interested in doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred? I have the DVD and I'm thinking about starting it November 1st since there's 30 days in November :)

I've just started the 30 day shred and am on day 5 of level 1. I'm finding it quite enjoyable and it's not too hard to follow. I'd def recommend it. So how is everyone doing. I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm trying to go by the way I feel.:thumbup: trying to stay motivated to loose weight by Xmas although have tried to loose before with no results. I'm hoping this tym will be different!! So let's all try keep each other motivated and loose them pounds together!

May I join you ladies?

I started a weight loss thread in the wrong section lol. I could really use some buddies for support.

I don't know what a stone is. I live in Canada and we use pounds. I'm 5'3 and 168lb. I changed my eating habits about a week ago and am already down 6lb. I stopped eating all junk food and am going to eat more healthy. I also cut out pop and am replacing it with water. So far this is extremely hard. I would do anything for a big mac right about now, but all fast food is out for me. I'm a bit sick right now so when I get better I'm going to start exercising as well.

Good luck to everyone. I hope we all reach our goal weights by Christmas. I haven't set a goal weight yet. I do want to lose 40lb, but I doubt that's possible before Christmas.

can I join

the 30 day shed is good you can get it on amazon

I've just lost five stone put the final 10 pounds is killing me I've just made smash bread so hoping it'll do some thing

started sticking pics of dresses i would love to be in for xmas all over the kitchen lol

May I join you ladies?

I started a weight loss thread in the wrong section lol. I could really use some buddies for support.

I don't know what a stone is. I live in Canada and we use pounds. I'm 5'3 and 168lb. I changed my eating habits about a week ago and am already down 6lb. I stopped eating all junk food and am going to eat more healthy. I also cut out pop and am replacing it with water. So far this is extremely hard. I would do anything for a big mac right about now, but all fast food is out for me. I'm a bit sick right now so when I get better I'm going to start exercising as well.

Good luck to everyone. I hope we all reach our goal weights by Christmas. I haven't set a goal weight yet. I do want to lose 40lb, but I doubt that's possible before Christmas.

a stone is 14 pound xxxxx:flower:

can I join

the 30 day shed is good you can get it on amazon

I've just lost five stone put the final 10 pounds is killing me I've just made smash bread so hoping it'll do some thing

started sticking pics of dresses i would love to be in for xmas all over the kitchen lol

You can actually find it free online too...I'll find you the link when I don't have a toddler on the boob :haha:

hey girls just trying to bump this thread up and keep it going. really trying to stay motivated to loose these pounds by xmas.i have alot of family coming over at xmas and one has just had a baby and i know i will end up feeling down if her baby weight has dropped off and im still here at my highest weight!! since im doing it on my own here, hearing from you girls will hopefully keep me motivated. well ive been on my diet for 7 days today and have to say i am starting to see results, my fiance and sister in law have also said they are seeing a difference so thats kept me going a bit. although im not seeing any difference in my trousers but that will come. so how is everyone else doing?

Can I join? Ultimately, I have another 60ish pounds to lose, but in the next month or so, I'd like to lose at least 4 lb. At my heaviest, 2.5 years ago, I was 245lb. I am currently 5'5" and 214 lb.

My weightloss has been pretty slow even with pretty healthy eating and exercise, so I've recently started cracking down more on my portion control. I've outlined a portion diet for myself that comes up to about 1600 calories a day. Most of my carbs come from veggies, fruit, and dairy products. I eat very few starchy foods. If I exercise and I'm feeling hungry after I've eaten all my calories, then I allow myself either some more fruit or a small sweet snack.

For exercise, I am doing zumba, jogging (c25k), and weightlifting. I've tried 30 day shred before, but I have a bad knee and squats, lunges, and jumping around are bad for it. If my tendon flares up, I have to take a day or two off of cardio exercise and just focus on stretching, weightlifting and rest, which is frustrating. My PT says it will heal eventually, but it's a long road!

Good luck everyone! I hope this thread stays active!

Hey all xxx

so I'm having a really good day have made loads of soups and stew and got snacks made up for tonight

It'll be the weekend that gets me I love pizza or I'm swapping for a chow mein hopefully will see the benefits on tuesday when I weigh again

hope everyone is well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->