Lets Lose Weight Together By XMAS!!

So happy to come back and see many more of you. Sorry been busy with the kiddos. Do you all know of anyone who succeeded with the 30 day shred video?

I started the 30 day shred a few weeks ago and then I got sick and couldn't do it. I keep meaning to start it again. I'm going to try and do it today.

And hi! I still have another 55 lbs to lose to reach my goal but for now I'm going for 15 lbs by Christmas. I'm hoping for more but I'm trying to be realistic. I'm coming out of a 3 month plateau and really hoping I don't hit another one.

I'm also jogging. I did the C25K and I'm working on the Couch to 10k now (starting from where I left off, not from the beginning).

I know I shouldn't weigh myself before Tuesday but I've lost 2 pound YAY

Oyyy Can I join?!

I've been working on getting down on poundage for about a month now (Actually a month exactly as of yesterday) I started off 5'4" 172lbs and as of today I weigh 159.4

My ultimate goal is to lose 34.4 more pounds, I DON'T Think it'll happen by Xmas, But half of it should be gone by then just about. I should be about 143 by Xmas, which means I'll at least be in the healthy section of the BMI Chart.

So far Im doing my exercise bike and counting calories. I tried insanity but my knees can't handle it.

YAY FOR GETTING HEALTHY!

am i to late to join at my heaviest and really need to get some off, what do i need to do

Yay congrats on the weight loss girls!!

Also no hun your not to late to join! Anyone can jump in at anytime. We are all in this Together! <3

just made up some home made soup and quorn stew hoping for another 2 pounds this week

hope you ladies are keeping well

happy weight lose girlies xxxxx

I am sitting at 158.4 >< I was at 157.6 earlier in the week so I think I may have some excess water in there. We shall see. Still not too bad =)

Been hitting the bike as usual, but only 5 days a week, day 6 has been dominated with yard work.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

So far I have not lost anything :( kinda getting discouraged ... sigh

So far I have not lost anything :( kinda getting discouraged ... sigh

awww dont get discouraged it can be a slow process but will be worth it in the end. are you managing to fit some exercise in? xx

aww, yeah don't get discouraged!! It does take forever, and Im up to 158.8 today >< *blech* There's ups and downs with weight loss and I would just keep at it. Are you tracking food and exercising?? It could be water going to muscles if you're getting more active than nomal.

Yea Im getting in a bit of exercise, but im not tracking my food anymore, because i was and realized, im not eating nearly as much as i should be. I eat maybe 1 meal a day... but what i do is eat small amounts throughout the day, that end up totaling maybe 1 meal to 1 1/2 meals.

I'm not sure why, but i do know that skipping meals slows your matabolism down sometimes...

But since youre also having small snacks idk if that would stop it from that, i usually eat all day in small meals and really dont have bigger meals at all

I'm not sure why, but i do know that skipping meals slows your matabolism down sometimes...

But since youre also having small snacks idk if that would stop it from that, i usually eat all day in small meals and really dont have bigger meals at all

See thats what i do. I've always been that way.. i dont eat 3 big regular meals, never have. I've always eatin small meals. BUT my small meals are only totalling up to 1 maybe 1 1/2 meals. I dont do it on purpose thats just how much i end up eating.

yeah, mine are recently like that too, I end the day at 1200 or so calories.. 0.o but I have to track it or I wont eat enough .. Weirdness.

Yea exactly there are some days i've ended at 800-900 calories.

Hey girls

I'm jumping on the bandwagon too would love to get a bit of weight off and tone up so I'm feelin great in my xmas clothes :) !! Not sure what I weigh now but I will post up on monday when I weigh :)

My excercise is goin to consist of the 30 day shred and 10 minute solutions abs workout as its generally my belly I need to tone !

Could anyone give me some ideas of healthy dinners to make ? Cheers girls :)

And well done to all the weight losses so far ! Some amazing results and good luck !!! x

For dinners I just try to make more whole foods and stay away from sodium.. cuz sodium is evil, One of the things I do a lot cuz its easy is english muffin pizza ;)

chicken is ALWAYS a good option, you can do chicken in some whole wheat pastas with a bit of sauce and it's really not too bad :)

Im making burgers tonight =)

annnnnnnnnnnd Im still doing Friday outback dinner too and balancing my calories okay.. I use sparkpeople.com to track everything, there's recipes on there too =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->