Lets Lose Weight Together By XMAS!!

Hey, can I join in.. I'm 5'10 and 217 pounds... My goal is approx 160 pounds. I say approx cos really I'm aiming to be a size 12-14 but don't know what weight that'll be for me!!
I'm tracking cals in myfitnesspal and starting the insanity workout with DH tomorrow... I'm terrified!!! I struggle not to over eat... I enjoy eating, it's comfortable!! And I'm breastfeeding a very hungry 10 week old which means I'm constantly hungry myself!!! But I'm determined to be good!!!

Oh... I'm mrsp14 if anyone wants to add me on myfitnesspal x

Thanks for the ideas ! Ill be using some of those , I'm writing my shopping list at the minute and it looks so healthy lol , I have low salt at the minute but I'm thinking on throwing it out and not using any salt and using spices instead :) !

Hello, can I join?

I'm 5ft7 and weigh 152 pounds. I want to lose nine pounds by Christmas and a further three pounds by end of January to bring me down to 140 pounds then lose the final half stone by end march.

Starting the Paul McKenna system tomorrow...

Hi ladies :wave: May I join you all?

I was on the one in the Grotto but it appears to have faded out :lol:

My first goal was to lose 11lb by Christmas, but i've lost 10 of that now :happydance:

So i'm bumping it up to another 7lb .....when i'll finally be healthy :)

How are you all doing?

I've lost 2 lb in the last couple of weeks. I would like more, but I'm happy just to keep watching the scale go down! I think I'm going to slash my calories a bit more to 1200ish for at least a few days this coming week and see what happens.

1200 should def help.

I am down to 155.4 this morning! WOOHOO!!!

hi i would like to join in please

i'm 5'8 and 12 stone 11 (179 pounds) i would really like to get down to 168 by xmas. i need to loose 1 stone(14 pounds) to have a healthy bmi.
i can do great all week then its at the weekend that i eat junk food.
i'm going to start counting cals from today and see how i go. so far today i've had bran flakes with raisins, then tomato soup with wholemeal bread. just hope hubby brings pram home soon so i can walk the dogs.

Hey girls!

I stopped breastfeeding about a month ago and so now there's no excuse to not lose weight!
I've a cupboard full of clothes in various smaller sizes i'm not sure how much I weigh at the moment somewhere about 13 stone, I guess any loss between 2 and 3 stone would be great. Hope to make about a stone of that before Christmas.
I am starting slimming world on Thursday.
X

Can I join?

Hi :) I'm a new mommy of a three month old and am still breastfeeding. So, I"m very careful how I"m going about this weight loss business. Right now I'm working out 5 days a week, drinking lots of water, eating enough for both of us... but the hardest thing I'm doing now is lessening how much sweets I"m eating. I never realized how often I ate bakery and candy! So yeah, even though I"m taking in more calories than the average person for breastfeeding, I'm still losing about a pound a week.

I'm doing various Jillian Michael's DVDs and I just love her. She motivates me!

Everyone is doing great. :)

can I join you ladies??? I want to lose 8 lbs by christmas....also...I have lost 87 lbs since i had my daughter a year ago with weight watchers and have done lots of different workout programs (30 day shred/insanity, turbofire etc) and would love to share any advice from my experience as well....maybe we could list our names at the beginning with our current weights/heights/bmis etc and our goal and what we are doing to reach that goal???

oh and maybe a brief intro to ourselves...

Raspberry I think I recognize you from the pregnancy boards...

I am Andrea...I am a PhD student in neuroscience living in NYC...but from Cali...a mom to a beautiful 1 year old Josephine and I am 5'6" and 138 lbs....my goal (albeit a bit ambitious is to be 130)...I started this journey at my heaviest at 225 lbs!! AH!!

My name is Ashley, I'm a 25 year old SAHM. My heaviest was right before Tyler was born and I Got to 200lbs while pregnant (AHHH) I am 5'4 and right now I weigh 155. I want to get down to 125 ultimately, but Im shooting for 143ish by Xmas.

Prepregnancy I weighed 160.. so I'm at least under that already and he is only six mos old.

My name is Ashley, I'm a 25 year old SAHM. My heaviest was right before Tyler was born and I Got to 200lbs while pregnant (AHHH) I am 5'4 and right now I weigh 155. I want to get down to 125 ultimately, but Im shooting for 143ish by Xmas.

Prepregnancy I weighed 160.. so I'm at least under that already and he is only six mos old.

Hi Ashley!! Wtg on losing so much and being lower then prepregnancy...prepregnancy I was 165...Are you breastfeeding??? That has helped me a lot!

What are you doing as far as diet/nutrition??

i've already posted my weight and goal weight etc. but my name is sarah and i live in scotland. i'm a stay at home mum to 2 little boys, lewis who is 2 1/2 and logan who is 5 months.
when i lost weight before after lewis was born i wrote down everything i was eating and added up the cals. so i've started a new kind of journal, i'm going to put a photo at the start so i can see the difference, write down what i eat each day and any exercise i do. i also thought i could add in healthy recipes that i find on the internet etc. i even thought i could add in photo's of dresses i would like to wear to keep me motivated.
i'll be updating my weight on a monday everything going great this week so far.

i've already posted my weight and goal weight etc. but my name is sarah and i live in scotland. i'm a stay at home mum to 2 little boys, lewis who is 2 1/2 and logan who is 5 months.
when i lost weight before after lewis was born i wrote down everything i was eating and added up the cals. so i've started a new kind of journal, i'm going to put a photo at the start so i can see the difference, write down what i eat each day and any exercise i do. i also thought i could add in healthy recipes that i find on the internet etc. i even thought i could add in photo's of dresses i would like to wear to keep me motivated.
i'll be updating my weight on a monday everything going great this week so far.

I used to physically write out my calories too..I know use an app on my phone....

oh and I LOVE this website...

https://www.skinnytaste.com

they have the BEST tasting low fat recipes! I know I will be going to them for my holiday cooking/baking. :flower:

I think I recognise too drgomps now that you say, we would have been in the trimesters at roughly the same time, I used to post much much more when I was pregnant and also in the first few months on baby club and breastfeeding forum.
I'll let you all know my weight and target tomorrow night Auer weight in.
C

Hi Ashley!! Wtg on losing so much and being lower then prepregnancy...prepregnancy I was 165...Are you breastfeeding??? That has helped me a lot!

What are you doing as far as diet/nutrition??

I am actually not BFing.. which is another shocker >< I tried really hard but there was no keeping up with Tyler, he was 10lbs 6oz at birth and finally since he wouldnt latch pumping got to the point of insanity and I decided to FF.

As far as nutrition: Im broke so Im still eating some processed foods like hot dogs, but I have switched to Turkey dogs! I eat a sandwich for lunch and some vegies, dinner time is normally chicken or pork of some sort with vegies too, mostly I've just lowered my calories... I end my day between 1200-1500 cals, if I exercise that day (Which I do most days) I end up closer to 1500. :)

I'm doing this by not cutting ANYTHING out completely, but just learning moderation. This is really my first weight battle, I was bitty in high school and just gained all this weight within the last 4 years..

Congrats to you on a big loss also!! I hope to have lost 75 total from the day i went to the hospital to give birth at some point, but Im not putting a time limit to reach my goal, Spark people thinks it'll be in Feb, I'm betting March or April.. lol I'm SURE I'll hit a bad plateau at around 135lbs.

I'm Gen, full time engineer by day and full time mom to my 1 year old at night while DH works. I hit my heaviest weight while TTC my DD, at around 245lb. I was diagnosed with PCOS and prediabetes, so that was real motivation to lose weight. I got down to 220 lb before getting pregnant. I am now at 212 lb. My ultimate goal is to be around 150-160, but before the holidays, I just want to be under 210.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->